The Used Audioslave and Distrubed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
all great bands well audio slave only has like three good songs but distrubed rules andthe used is very good

Killer
The Used sounds ****in HORRIBLE live!
I like Audioslave
and Disturbed is great aswell

FallingBlue
Havent heard Used and Disturbed, but I love Audioslave

DeNiro
never went to a used concert i like there one cd but yeah distrubed is the shit they got some great shit my dad was best friend with the beass player or sumthing in that band cause h used to work with him so thats kinda cool

bigbadbike2
Disturbed is awesome.

BackFire349
audioslave is ok, dont care for the other 2

wicker_man
I haven't really heard of 'The Used' so i can't really comment on them,as for Disturbed a good friend of mine is a big fan and i borrowed some CD's of theres of him and i quite enjoyed them particuarly Prayer and Remember. As for Audioslave i heard of them literally when they first debuted with the 'Cochise' single and have been a fan of them since,this prompted me to listein to Chris Corneils first incarnation 'Soundgarden' who i also quite like.

finti
Soundgarden was , in my mind, the best of the grunge bands

wicker_man
I'd say Nirvana.

DeNiro
the used is a emo band but still very good

snlovergirl
i love disturbed! they have really great songs. i dont really like audioslave and i havent heard too much from the used

i liked all those bands. But out of them Audioslave is my favorite, and then The Used....Disturbed is alright.

Kinda random incorporating the used into this thread though. Different genre, but w/e.

DeNiro
my top three favorite music groups is Mudvayne, Insane Clown Posse and , Pantera

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.