i'm tired and i have school tomorrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damn

h0ck3yh0rr0r
school isn't so bad. I have it worse. I got to college-prep catholic high school (im not catholic). But i get good grades.

DeNiro
I gots a half day tommorw cause of sept 11th so its all good i havent gone to a half day since 6th grade but i ditched friday so i got to go tommorw but its all good the only classes i have is eneergy and power ang ym then assmebly so ill go to school make out with my gf all day then go home and **** around but ne wayz school is cool now cause i am 4 months away from my camaro

damn man, that sucks...i would kill myself if i went to a catholic school. I go to a regular private. It's pretty cool actually i just don't want school tomorrow.

but i gotta get sleep(early night) nice discussing with ya, i'll see ya tomorrow yo!

oh right i forgot about Sept. 11th. I only have a chapel and a moment of silence (with the rest of nyc) at 8:46 tomorrow. Intersting fact: i go to school right across the east river from the site and saw the second plance hit, i will never forget that. I even rememeber being in French class when it happened. Crazy. w/e c ya!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
cya good night

DeNiro
night bro later

pablo007
School sucks, thank God I have next Tuesday off since September 16 is our Independence Day.

LanceWindu
School does suck, at least I'm out of school.

Suckers!

BackFire349
me too lance

finti
School was cool

BackFire349
Psh, maybe in norway it is.

diegocala
Hey, I will trade with you 311, you can come work in my small ass cube for 9 hours a day then come home and pinch my paycheck so I can pay bills and get food on the table, and keep the Man off my back...
And I will go to school, hang out with people and learn new stuff, wear jeans and a tee-shirt, tennis shoes, and talk to girls all day. Then come home to mom, who is making me food, doing my laundry and paying the rent.

What do ya say? Trade me?

GroundedAgain
u guys don't have skewl cuz of sep.. 11th???? grrrrr. hey!! we didn't even have a moment of silence today. hmmmm......

KidRock
i go to good ol public schools where the lunch's suck and the girls are sl*ts

no, i'd prefer to make a lot of money and then buy lots of things.

pablo007
Lucky bastard, I'm in a private school and girls aren't sluts. They used to be but the teachers got them together in a room and God knows what they said to them cuz they aren't slutty anymore.

Rogue Jedi
man, i cant even remember school.

Corran
Wish I was back at school, life was sooo easy.

snlovergirl
for me school=tired, i go to college full time (16 credits) which this is my junior year, i also work two part time jobs which works out to be 5 nights a week, yet i still post in these forums. i must be insane!

Corran
Jues posting here proves your insanity, no need for the rest to be explained.

BackFire349
agreed

GreenFist
MADSION ROCKS!!!!!!

EsteemedLeader
I have school tomorrow too, but I guess that makes sense since pretty much everybody is tired and has school...

Phoenix Aska
Originally posted by 113
Damn

that's how i use to feel like almost everyday... laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.