Best TV Show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Take your pick. I think 24 is the best tho. Kim Bauer is one hot *****. ANyway, peace out!

Fire
yea if I can only choose one i'll go for 24

Kes
From the list I've only scene 24 (only a few), Sex and the city (only a few),
The Sopranos and Six feet under (only a few).
I'd say Sex and the city. But my all time fave tv show is...Tha x files big grin

mah
Out of those, Sopranos.

finti
easy 24, Sopranos have grown dull, CSI well they are just a bit too clever for their own good surprised people still bother to commit crimes with CSI around.

happy kine
you forgot to put the simpsons in your poll. i've never seen any of thoes shows... i did see 1 ep of the sopranos. and some old reruns of friends... but i've never seen any others... but i can say with certainty that the simpsons are the greatest

Dexx
sopranos are good..but 6 ft under is by far the best show i;ve seen. watched the first two series so far.

G.P
You know it's interesting that you propose these TV Shows. I've a few weeks ago an article in a very serious French magazine about cinema. In their july issue, it has dedicated 25 pages about "The golden age of American TV Shows", like 24, Sex & the city, The Sopranos, CSI, Law & Order, Six feet under, Friends,...
Exactly the same shows you are talking about. There is no coincidence eek!

Fire
well I miss the West Wing the first and second season were SWEET

wicker_man
Non on the aforementioned list.

So heres my shortend list (shortend into categories) :

--Drama/Mystery--
Strange
Band of Brothers
Jonathon Creek

--Comedy--
The Simpsons
Red Dwarf
Fawlty Towers
Bottom
Blackadder
Father Ted
The League of Gentlemen
Malcom in the Middle
The Goodies
Only Fools and Horses
Goodnight Sweetheart
Mr Bean
and Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) Reeves & Mortimer Version

--Documentary--
Walking with Dinosaurs
Scream Team
Most Haunted
Scariest Places on Earth

--Action/Sci-Fi--
The A-Team
Doctor Who (Jon Pertwee era onwards)
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Angel
and Stargate SG:1

Mujaffa
CSI and CSI Miami

LindsIsTightK
Well since Buffy wasn't mentioned, I went with my second favorite show, Sex and the City. I love that show eek! Those four characters combined remind me exactly of myself

My current favorite isn't up there, The O.C. kickass show with hot chicks

Evanescence
No one mentioned Charmed in the poll! Charmed is the best TV show around.

royal_jester
Wow what a interesting looking graph you have there...I voted for Smallville since I like Superman the cartoon and the movies and the TV show Louis and Clark

h0ck3yh0rr0r
my favorite shows are futurama, family guy and the simpsons

Fire
I think almost everyone has that feeling, atleast most girls will

cause each character embodies a type of feelings and stuff which everyone has

pablo007
Charmed sucks, all of those TV Shows are good (except CSI: Miami) but CSI is the one I like best.

Fire
lol I'm with ya P

badkittykitty
I love to watch The Sopranos,but my favorite show are mystery science theater and futurama,they are the only ones I go out of my way for,but that new show on spike tv is so awesome! ' the most extreme elimination' it might become one of my favorites

BackFire349
i dont care for any of those shows.

south park is the best show on tv at this time. but if we're talking best show of all time... then its the simpsons followed by married with children.

badkittykitty
those are awesome choices bf

BackFire349
yes, i know what good tv is, which is why i dont watch most current shows, they are not good.

Tired Hiker
I can't watch television because I don't have cable. Nor do I have dish net or direct tv. Basically I am a loser. But, my favorite show of all time is Jackass.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
can you guyz live without your most prized possesions?

BackFire349
hell if i know.

Neo_Version 7
Married with Children was good. I loved that show like hell. I only stopped liking it a little bit when they replaced Steve with that lame-ass Jefferson.

BackFire349
i liked jefferson better.

Neo_Version 7
Steve was too funny. But J is funny too. I liked the one episode when Steve guest stars. Too funny!

BackFire349
yeah, they were both neato.

Neo_Version 7
You know, those guys never got much credit, even if they were funny. Only person I know now is Christina Applegate. Lemme tell you, back then she was one tight ass bithc.

ragesRemorse
my favorite show listed is six feet under but my favorite shows are penn and tellers Bullshit, and simpsons, family guy and dennis miller live were but there cancelled now

Zeke
Simpsons and Family Guy rock! 2 bad I didn't add it on my poll. 24 still going strong tho!

nemo
friends rocks rock
best and funniest show.

Neo_Version 7
24 rocks
best and coolest show

Fire
well a lot of differences here

I still think the first two seasons of the West Wing, were the best show I ever saw

BackFire349
no way, simpsons in their prime were on amazing on a biblical scale.

Fire
maybe but I don't consider a cartoon as a TV show
never did never will

BackFire349
tis a shame, the animated shows are sometimes among the best. they have to rely on sheer talent from the writing staff, rather then a big name actor or hot women to sell their show.

Phoenix
out of the poll I would DEFINITELY say CSI:Miami - its very cool!

Neo_Version 7
Rite, BF. Simpsons will always be on top. Not 24, CSI, West Wing, or even Family Guy. Every one bow down 2 Bart Simpson.

Fire
True BF but still.....

cermiestar
spooks and scrubs are the best! i don't get why they're nto in the poll......smile

Paola
Sex and the City & Friendsbig grin

LanceWindu
I voted for Smallville since my true favorites aren't up there.

My favorites are:

Futurama
The Family Guy
The Simpson's
The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge
WWE Raw
WWE Smackdown
Smallville
X-Men: Evolution

Not in that particular order though, I just like them all basically the same.

BackFire349
you like wrestling lance? you watching it right now? lita just came back.

LanceWindu
No I wasn't watching it tonight.

I've been watching the Dallas/N.Y. game.

It's over now though, but Raw's already off here.

BackFire349
oh really? yeah, lita came back tonight, good too see her again, hot little thing, she is.

LanceWindu
She's ok, Stacy is hotter.

BackFire349
totally agree, stacy is unbelievably hot, her ass is amazing. but its still good to see lita back, she was a good wrestler.

LanceWindu
I heard she's going to have a slightly different style, and she's had more time to get physically fit.

BackFire349
lita? she looked basically the same.

LanceWindu
Oh well.

LanceWindu
Another few shows I like are:

RealTV
You Gotta See This
Now See This
The Joe Schmo Show

Paola
I used to watch wrestling.... but it was in the days when it was called WWF and the superstars were The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels. Kane, oh yeah and DX and of course Chyna, mmmmmmmmm who else?.....oh yeah Goldust... and Rocky The Rock..... are they still around?

LanceWindu
DX and Chyna are gone.

But out of DX we still have HHH and Billy Gunn

X-Pac and Chyna are reallife fiancees, but he beat her and she left him.

BackFire349
goldust is still around, he's tag teaming with lance storm, they make a funny duo, and the rock comes and goes as he pleases, he isnt a regular anymore though.

LanceWindu
Cause he went Hollywood.

BackFire349
yeah, its too bad, cuz we was really entertaining.

wicker_man
wOOt other wrestling fans i admit i enjoy it,Kane is my favourite except i don't know what to make of his actions at present.

BackFire349
kane was better with the mask, although its about time they gave him a push, he is very talented.

wicker_man
Ah i wanna see HHH (and Evolution) getting taken down a level cant stand them.

ilvorlandobloom
YAY!!! Smallville is winning!!! yay, thats my fave show! Tom Welling is so hot!!!

BackFire349
if simpsons were an option chances are that would be winning.

pablo007
Agree BackFire, but CSI is the show I like best from the poll.

Neo_Version 7
Ah, shit! 24's gotta win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.