Help with dickie roberts cheer!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

does anyone know the cheer that the lil girl in the dickie roberts movie does?
its sorta like a comeback
something childish like "im rubber and ur glue what u says bounces off me and sticks to u"

any help is greatly appreciated!!
please reply ASAP!! thanks

edwinian
i am sorry...i didn't see it and don't think i will...but i do love that saying....

Kes
This belongs in Trivia.
Moving--moved

DeNiro
dickie roberts is this the movie that is coming out with david spade and scott terra about the child movie satr that vanished out of the moive bussiness at like age 6 then hires a family to get bak to his childhood or sumthing

CptnHook9724
I only know the first part, cuz my friend told me it. It goes:

Brick wall waterfall, Dickie thinks he got it all, but he don't and I do. So Boom with that attitude....

and i don't know anymore

NuckingFuts
Brick wall, waterfall
Dickie thinks hes got it all but he dont
and I do
So boom with that attitude
Peace, punch, Captain Crunch
I've got something you can't touch
Bang bang choo choo train
Wind me up, I do my thing
No Reeses Pieces, 7Up
You mess with me I'll mess you up

Smilee
Hey just wondering about the Dickie roberts...
what was his clean way of saying Sh&* again?? I forget and i was trying to tell my friend about it

LadyGreenleaf
shizzit.....i think

02*callihan*02
Brick Wall
Brick wall waterfall Dickie thinks he got it all but he don't and I do so boom will that attitude peace punch capt'n crunch I got somethin you can't touch bang bang chu chu train wind me up I'll do my thang No reeses pieces 7-up mess with me I'll mess you up

VilleValo462
laughing out loud
that was classic thumb up

WeinerISfUnni
smileit goes like this

Brick wall waterfall Dickie thinks hes got it all but he dont n i do so boom wit that attitude Peace Punch Cap n Crunch i got something u cant touch Bang Bang choo choo train wind me up n do that thang
Reeses pieces 7up u mess wit me ill mess u up! big grin

kewlie huh? ;-) Have fun wit it i mess da guyz up wit dis joint babez! Happy Dance
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.