A Birthday Wish

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat
Well, if I'm n ot mistaken, today is Gundy's birthday. Well, it's the 7th here already.

Guess it's another 4 hours before she can start opening the pressies.

Many Happy Returns Honey!!!

Luv ya ta death! smile

finti
Happy birthday Gundy "18 and life to go" big grin smokin' rolling on floor laughing

keokiswahine
Happy Birthday, sweetie, and many, many more to enjoy. wink big grin smile

Jameous Woodshire
Happy Birthday.

"Have a drink on me!" smokin'

Dim
38!! eek! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek!

Happy Birthday, Gun...

ratcat
SOMEONE had to be THAT indelicate!!! sad

Ushgarak
And I couldn't even spell 'meister' correctly.

(Collapses to the ground, sobbing)

I'm sorry, Gundy... please forgive me for getting my nickname for you wrong...

Breetai
Happy birthday, Gundark! smile

ratcat
Hope she gets something nice.

Ushgarak
Oooh! Birthday for the Gundmesiter! Happy occasion indeed!

keokiswahine
wink big grin smokin' rolling on floor laughing

ratcat
Pity you we a WHOLE DAY LATE!!! laughing out loud

queeq
With posting this, yes. But not with congratulating. In my position one does that in person. wink

ratcat
Yeah, and the cow DID jump over the moon..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, my sweetie turned 18. HOORAYYYYY. Have I got a present for you... wink evil face

queeq
He did? Now that seems very unlikely. laughing out loud

Gundark
RC, I'm truly flattered....but my birthday is on the 14th. But you were darn close, baby !!! Thanks anyway, everybody !!! cool

Ushgarak
D'oh!

queeq
*receives airplane ticket to Pennsylvania via mail*

See, RC, cows will yet jump over the moon. wink

Gundark
Well while those cows are there, ask them if there really is a module sitting up there. laughing out loud

Unfortunately and fortunately, construction waits for no birthday. As some of you already know, our continuing projects in the backyard are moving along. A friend of Tom's who works for a local construction company has managed to snag a backhoe for the weekend once again (as he did when we originally broke ground) and will be backfilling foundations and grading the yard between friday nite and sunday. Which means my birthday gets shuffled a little to next week. My parents are having birthday dinner for me and my sister-in-law (her birthday is the 17th) on sunday afternoon, so at least there will be a little celebration there. They will probably be working until dark on saturday, but I'll still be doing some important birthday drinking. Bought myself a case of zima and told Tommy its gonna be chicken on the grill. No mess in my kitchen on that day, thank you.

queeq
I'll take you out and we'll have a lot fun. Tommy can go about his business. big grin

ratcat
Ya know, I did say I believed it was. Oh well, early is better than never at all...

Gundark
Yes dear. It was very sweet of you. http://www.3dpcgames.com/cwm/s/otn/love/1luvu.gif

And queeq darling.....I'll tell Tommy as soon as I get home we're going out partying. Just duck when you pick me up. laughing out loud

ratcat
Well, I was looking at my diary and it didn't seem right but I figured, the diary doesn't lie.

The diary is now in the bin BTW....

queeq
Shall I send the Godzilla sized box of flowers BEFORE or AT my arrival?

ratcat
But you can't afford it, or is all your bemoaning just a ruse??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

keokiswahine
Priorities, RC. Gundy's at the top and nothing is too minor for her. For us, well, eh, we're NOT at the top of the food chain, so he's too poor for us. roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

ratcat
And HE is, now I know ya mad. laughing out loud

mechmoggy
Hope you B'day was better than mine, I had a stinking cold, had to work late and then go straight to college after work to hand in some final assignments. All in all it was pants plus I'd got a whole year older to boot. God I wish I was eighteen again... sigh

finti
Hmmm 18 again and know what I know now. evil face evil face

queeq
The man is dangerous...

Anyway, I save all year for Gundy's birthdays. And flowers are fairly inexpensive in Holland compared to the US and UK. We grow them ourselves you see.

finti
There are more to flowers than tulips.
"evry rose has a thorn"- yuki wannabe hardrockers with a bad perm.

queeq
I better start learning to play an instrument to accompany this guy. What are you anyway, finti? A DJ?

finti
No DJ, but I love music and have done that since I was a kid. Always a radio tuned in or a cd on. Sometimes I just plug in headphones and listen to music to relax. Listen to the different instrument used the build up of lyrics and stuff. A couple of my friends play in bands and they play cover tunes. I help them with lyrics so they get it right. These guy are into music as I am and when we have a vorspiel before a bar round its always music that is the theme. smokin'

ratcat
Same here, can't work without the radio or a CD playing.

queeq
Maybe you can team up.

finti
Well there is an Idea evil face

Gundark
Best to bring the flowers with you, queeq dear. Maybe Tommy will sneeze long enough for us to make a quick getaway. cool

Two more days to be 37....(smacks forehead) what am I saying ???? I don't want to be 38. Can I have a different number please ?

queeq
You'll alway be 18 to me, baby. big grin

finti
18 and know what you know now....is this a replay confused big grin

queeq
You seem to have an obsession with that. Wanna borrow my time machine?

ratcat
Your only as you as the woman (or man) you feel.

finti
oh that makes it all clear confused confused

queeq
Yes, very clear. confused roll eyes (sarcastic) confused

ratcat
Well, everything is much clearer now....

queeq
At least you got that line, we didn't.

Edna_witch
Oh dear 5 days late but it's the thought that cpunts! Happy birthday Gundy! A year older but still as lovely! big grin

Ushgarak
Didn't read this thread very well did you, Edna?

ratcat
Actually Elle, I screwed up, you're 2 days early...

freeq
Normally I would laugh now. But I don't know if freeqs can laugh. sad

ratcat
Well, they can't get a simple piece of sig code right....

freeq
sad

Is that how they call it these days? laughing out loud

Gundark
My boss just gave me a bottle of Absolut Peppar Vodka. Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow night. evil face

finti
Salt it laughing out loud

freeq
sad

I'm so lucky I'm gonna be drinking Absolute Peppar Vodka tomorrow. If I manage to HOP over there.

finti
hop over a canal big grin

freeq
sad

It's a bit wider than that.

ratcat
Well, hopping should be easier for you now.... wink

Gundark
Yes, he has quite the legs now. Don't know how I'm ever going to find him new pants.

ratcat
Just let him wander round naked. See if those tall tales he tells are true... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
People might stare.

ratcat
He'll like that.

freeq
I will?

ratcat
Will you?

freeq
I dunno. I don't want women flocking around me. I better keep it private, for Gundy's eyes only.

Gundark
(gets into trenchcoat and pulls hat low over eyes, reads sealed file folder) Hmmmm....my eyes only, huh. (breaks seal, peeks in) Wow ! I didn't know they made those things in stainless steel now.....

ratcat
Ain't technology marvelous. roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

freeq
Anything for you, babe. laughing out loud

ratcat
For a moment there I was VERY scared.

freeq
Just harmless fun, for Gundy and I that is. evil face

ratcat
That's what I meant - OC

freeq
Nothing scary about that. Not for us at least. evil face

ratcat
No, but originally I didn't see the Gundy post....

This is like the last 5 minutes of Scooby Doo where they hjave to explain the plot for the dim witted.

And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those pesky kids.

freeq
Dim witted? Now what's that supposed to mean? laughing out loud

ratcat
OK, due to the name of a particualr forum member that was proably bad wording, how about slow witted.

freeq
You're calling Dim slow witted? Oooooooh, I'm gonna tell. laughing out loud

ratcat
Like I'd have anything to worry about. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

freeq
She has powers you cannot possibly imagine. I know. I gave them to her. evil face

ratcat
Actually, I think powers came from her parents...

Now I know that only a few people will ever figure THAT one out.

queeq
You are being fooled. evil face

ratcat
I am? Ok.

*shrugs*

Dim
RC, this is where you nod politely at queeq and just say "yes, you're right.."

Maybe he thinks he's my dad or something? eek!

ratcat
Yeah, I was just meining mininalistic.

I am, OK = yes, you're tight
Shrug = Nod

wink

queeq
Tight?

ratcat
Hmm, think that post was a complete mistyping nightmare! Let's try again.

Yeah, I was just being mininalistic.
"I am, OK" = "yes, you're right"
"Shrug" = "Nod"

queeq
Now it's rather boring. I liked the first one better. laughing out loud

ratcat
Well, I am a rather boring person. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
You can't be boring with all those little gadgets you have. Try making a utility belt with them. I mean, look at Batman.

queeq
You'd look great in tights RC. laughing out loud

ratcat
"Holy ladder in my tights Robin"

"Holy disappointments Batman, I just thought you were pleased to see me."

KaaaaPoooowwwww!!!
laughing out loud

queeq
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.