hi everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rogue8888
I guess I kind of did this all ass backwards. I've already started some threads before I visited the Welcome Forum. Whatever. I'm rogue8888. My favorite character is storm, i picked rogue as my name because i think i relate to her better than any of the other x-men. Maybe, as i continue in this forum, you guys will find out why i can relate to rogue, but, for now, i'm just a regular x-men freak like u guys, who also happens to like star trek. i work full time, school part time, i'm old, 27 yrs. old, lol. well, i guess that's it for now, talk to u guys later

yerssot
hey! wazzup!

Alias Neo
greetings

Kes

rogue8888
hi, thanks for the greeting. sorry about putting those repeat threads in, i just didn't have time to read some of the other threads yet. talk to u later!

Kes
Oh dont worry about it smile

Korri
welcome wink

royal_jester
Benvenuto! (Welcome!) Have fun posting and stuffbig grinbig grin---I too am a SCI-FI Freak...lol...Hope to see ya around the boardssmile

BOPRecruit 16
Vedui', Rogue8888!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.