i think we should see a lot more of storm's powers in the next movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rogue8888
i wanna see a lot more of storm's powers in the next movie. maybe actually see her fly for more than 2 seconds? I want her locked up in a box so that she gets so crazy from her claustrophobia that her powers go out of control. she should get a lot more attention in the movies. she's on of the more powerful x-men. and they should also have her be a bit more eloquent. in the '90's cartoons she was very dramatic, it was like she was conjuring up a spell. "I call upon the arctic winds to destroy this evil beast!!!." something like that. what i've seen in the posts here, they are thinking of cutting down her role in the movie. NOT GOOD!

Kes
Yeh we should def see more Storm! She rocks and here powers look mighty cool on screen..I mean the tornadoes were awesome!
Dont think the way she spoke in the cartoons would work in the movie thou...to comical.

rogue8888
ok, maybe she should have 1 line that's like that, to show that she does do that, but, it's gotta be better than the toad line "do u know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? Same thing as everything else." Now, i didn't think it was too bad of a line, definitely not the best, but, my friends, who aren't the x-men fans that i am had pointed out what a bad line that was. see i understand the line. she was trying to make u think that something special was going to happen in the case of a toad being struck by lightning, but, in reality, nothing special happens, and the end result is still the same, u get hurt. i guess i'm looking too much into the line because my friends didn't like it. but, in any case, one melodramatic line can't hurt, can it?

Kes
Yeh that line is tipical Storm (from the cartoon atleast): Its there to please the fans smile But as you said your friends didnt get it and this movie as to please more ppl then just the fans. Lines like that could ruin it.

hpxmenlotrnerd
I agree, the dramatic drawn out lines in the cartoon arent very realistic, so they wouldn't work in the movies, i thought it was great in the cartoons thobig grin I would really love to see more of storms powers...i really like the claustrophobia idea, that would rock!

Kes
I liked them to. She was so cool and it showed how powerful she was cos she was speaking with the gods smile
But in the movie it would be corny cos the movie is going with a realistic feel.
The claustrophobia thing would def be ace! They did a bit of that in the 1st movie with the elevator scene.

hpxmenlotrnerd
I think we need more petitions to keep her in the 3rd movie smile

rogue8888
we definitely need to see her lose control, not only to see how powerful she is, but, to show how hard it is to keep herself so calm. it's very hard work for her to keep herself that calm

Kes
Yeh thats what I keep saying! I like you Rogue wink

rogue8888
aw, you're just saying that because i like storm, but, hey, i like u too, because u like storm, AND because your name i kes big grin

Kes
lol big grin

Gambitscards
I think it would be a lot better if they showed more of storms powers in the movie too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.