In a fight between Gandalf the Grey and Darth Vader who would win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hpxmenlotrnerd
If they fought, (mind you this is a toughie) im gonna have to say it would be gandalf. yea, vader has the force and his light saber...but Gandalf has his magic, wisdom, swords etc. I mean, nothing against vader but gandalf can set of fireworks just by blinking..c'mon he defeated a balrog!!! Definitely Gandalf...sorry Vader. What do y'all think?

username39120jo
hmmm....Age old and wise gandalf, who has come back to life at least once,defeated the witch king, and balrog, wielder of Glamdring, elf-friend, head of his order,ect....against a guy who can't breathe without his hideous helmet... "THATS A TUFF 1"

but then again D V does have a light saber that can cut thru anything.

Gandalf all the way..!...!

hpxmenlotrnerd
Well, when you put it like that...wow, now i feel stupidstick out tongue Whoo hoo!!!! Gandalf rock

Vorthas
i think Vader, cause he does have the force, which can stop moving things, plus he can control the weak minded, there for, Gandalfs friends fight him (shadofax, etc), vader can stop fireworks, he can disarm gandalf with a wave of his hand, i mean, he kills all the jedi (almost) plus, how can gandalf block a lightsaber, its not made of anything phisical, and besides, maybe gandalf can kill a balrog, but vader can too, one of three slices.. boom... Vader wins.

silentfaf
I say Gandalf would win this is how i see it. vader is a big metal conductor and gandalf jus needs to hit him wit lighting bolt n the b!@$% goes down

D!sturb3D
Its gotta be Gandalf

Fire
you do know vader just needs to focus on gandalf, squuze his hand and gandalf dies, without ever seeing vader

you gotta love force choke

chica16
but gandalf's just awesome the force probably wouldn't have any effect on him

Sifer
Gandalf doesn't defeat the Witch King at all. Merry and Eowyn do.

Sifer
And Fire, I think you mean Force Grip wink

Dark_Queen
lol,well prob Vader-since he is on the dark side of the force.if it was gandlaf the white however, im sure Gandalf would win

billyboyd4ever
i say gandalf...i mean hes a maiar and hes very strong and he was reborn into a greater and more powerful being. somehow i doubt the force will have a strong effect on someone like him

BOPRecruit 16
gandalf woud beat vader.

turin
well asking this question in this section of the forum your going to get a biased opinion, but definetly gandalf man. hes a god, vader is a man, and a decrepid one at that.

GABRIEL05
vader may have a lightsaber, but Gandalf has the ring of fire. We saw him block the Balrog fire, perhaps he could do the same with Vader.... That would be the greatest fight ever.

Sifer
One fight I would like to see more than that is Yoda vs The Emperor and Vader - Cause he could kick both their asses big grin

Dexx
it's a silly thread...but''''i'd have to say gandalf big grin. he is in the arda's powers ierarchy...he is ABOVE human. There's waay more to him than a robe and a staff

BackFire349
darth vadar

pinksuezo
lol this is so frigin geeky

turin
this is incredibly geeky, i mean who even would think darth vader would stand a chance, hehehehehe

FallingBlue
oh, thats tough...uh, Vader, cause the lightsaber

Orli'sElf7
Gandalf...TOTALLY!! Glamdring and (is there a name for his staff) is kick ass man!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Lady Ellie
I think Gandalf would win...

XxtinuvielxX
gandalf definitley cause he has lived trough years which causes wisdom and he has magic. the only force that dv has is farting. wink

plus, my legolas would back him up! heh heh...

Orli'sElf7
and the force lol!!! of course!! legolas always comes to the rescue!! love

fini
lord these legolas fans again.............Vader would whip away his arms and feet before he says uhhh..........

but back to the question..........GANDALF would win hands down

Orli'sElf7
wise move lol....wise move.. shifty

fini
huh

Orli'sElf7
lol nvm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.