Pirates of the Caribbean DVD (Details and a couple of menu pics)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Bueana Vista Home Entertainment will unleash Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl on a 2-disc DVD December 2. The set includes 3 audio commentaries (director Gore Verbinski and star Johnny Depp; producer Jerry Bruckheimer and stars Keira Knightley and Jack Davenport; writers Stuart Beattie, Ted Elliot & Terry Rossio and Jay Wolpert), "An Epic At Sea: The Making of Pirates of the Caribbean", deleted scenes, the "Moonlight" scene progression, image gallery, blooper reel, "Below Deck: An Interactive History Of Pirates", and more.

pablo007
a menu

pablo007
another menu

pablo007
even another menu

pablo007
wow, another one !

pablo007
yet another one

pablo007
even more !

pablo007
last menu pic

tates8
Any easter egg tips? I'm having trouble finding them

johnny_rotten
These pics may be a breech of copyright. Just a thought. You know how greedy Disney are...better get yer cheque book or credit card dusted matey.

tates8
they're all over the net...

CaptainSparrow
4 easter eggs in total so far. I sat down with my remote control for like an hour trying to find them all. I don't think there are any more than 4.

shadowxdrago
WELL WHAT ARE THEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????? PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

CaptainSparrow
Ok, the easter eggs then...

1) Go to 'Below Deck' and then click on 'scene index'. Go to the 'next' page and there should be a picture of a hand with a ring on it. If you keep pressing down when you're at the list, the ring will light up. Press enter.

2) Go to 'moonlight serenade' and if you press right (might be left) the tooth should light up. Press enter.

3) Go to 'fly on the set' and press right (might be left) and the monkeys tooth should light up. Press enter.

4) Go to 'below deck' and press right (might be left) and the coin should light up. Press enter.

Sorry that i can't remember some of the directions, but if you mess around on those pages, you should find what i'm talking about!

.:[Kamikaze]:.
lol ok i was like wa you talking bout too lol...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.