carnage vs. venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaz
now who would win between these monsters(carnage vs. venom)

carnage713
venom i like carnage just as much but venom the man

kaz
yeah venom is a straight monster but carnage got that staight killer inside of him that venom dont have

I think carnage, like you said he's a pure killer, he would stop at nothing to destory someone, venom has somewhat of a consious(sp?) though.

Plus carnage makes knifes and shit out of his suit, one strike of that and your dead, venom only has the characteristics of spiderman, except for powerful obviously.

kaz
yeah venoms straight power but carnage go hands and dont care who u are he that man will kill u

General Kaliero
Carnage is powerful, but that's about it. Venom would actually THINK, and beat Carnage down with cunning.

Zephonim
Carnage wouldn't need to think, he would just be freakin out the whole time and would eventually hit something soft and fleshy. Also, Venom has never been considered the brightest bulb in the box, so I don't see his thinking making too much of a difference. Carnage can also make his arms and legs in to weapons and such while Venom can't. In the end, Carnage by a long shot. (Remember in the Maximum Cranage Venom neeeded to sacrafice himslef to beat Carnage in the end.)

masterofmatrix
carnage would KILL venom because in a spider-man episode there was a fight between venom and carnage and carnage threw venom through the feckin roof of a mansion but then spider-man and the fantastic 4 showed up and killed carnages sybyote . wankers.

carnage713
cletus cassidy is a seiel killer so isnt eddie brock but who ever said venom aint the brightest bulb in the box is wrong. venom has a mind of his own and is very strategic in the way he kills. he is much bigger and more than carnage. carnage is actually stronger but he cant beat venom. hes the origional symbiote and the best

Jason Horan
Carnage would snap Venom hands down, stop me if i'm wrong but didn't they need both spider-man and venom to beat Carnage.

Carnage is way smarter than Venom he's just mental. He's stronger, faster and he's way cooler than Venom ever was or can be!

Or thats what I think I'm sure heaps of people will disagree!

carnage713
it is fact that carnage is stronger and faster my opinion is that venom is the origional and the best i dont think hes cooler but venom is much bigger (height,weight) and i think is spidys origional enemy and more intimidatin

Nightpoofer
carnage would win because in the spiderman comics there is a small series with carnage in it. It had spidey and venom ifghting carnage, and they had real trouble beating him (and they didnt either). so carnage would kick venom's ass

masterofmatrix
as i said

carnage713
i see wut u guys r saying carnage could very well beat venom but venom cud very well kill carnage but as far as spidy goes venom is his arch enemy and will always be

badkittykitty
Carnage is a animal and psycho I think he'd destroy venom..just because of that.

BOPRecruit 16
i think venom would win against venom because he can use his symbiote suit to form weapons and venom can't do that.

carnage713
dude weres all the venom fans at?

Bagtatta
I hate these "Vs." topics, but Venoms the man,and I'm a fan, so therefore, here's one. ::Raises hand:: and Venom really should be in one of the Spider-Man movies, and if he isn't, I'm sickened by Sam Raime's thinking.

Terrible Bat
Venoms will win Happy Dance

Metroplex
If its a one on one fight, Carnage will win. It took both efforts of Venom and Spiderman to take down Carnage. But Venom's symbiote is more resistant to loud noises unlike Carnages.

Zephonim
Carnage

mrtickles4
carnage is perhaps the most dangerous and probably most powerful villian, and/or character of all time. He is stronger than venom in every aspect, including the webbing, etc. If venom and carnage fought, carnage would win. Carnage would actually beat anyone in a fight to the death, unless they used heat against him

carnage713
or sound

tmntscig36
i deffinetly go with venom he has the power and the right mind set carnage is just insane which is no help and they both have the same powers venom can do that but there is no reason to he is just better

shaber
The Carnage symbiote was spawned on earth which is why it is more powerful - it is perfectly adapted to terrestrial conditions. Sound has little effect on it by comparison to the Venom costume. I expect only intense heat could repel it.

Carnage is physically stronger than Venom because his costume is more powerful and he is insane, hence his savage mind is more in tune with the alien. evil face

Don't Venom and Carnage remind anyone of Spawn and Kincaid?

carnage713
tmntscig36 makes a good point bein insane wont help u much venom is more tacticle and wud likly think things thru and be more strategic

batmanrules
this a joke? carnage already beat up venom and spidey at the same time, for sure carnage will win

gambit88
this is another one of those threads where it shouldn't even be here spiderman had to recruit venom to beat carnage and the second time carnage came to the scene it took the fantastic four and venom and spiderman to beat him and you guys think venom could win!?!?!?!?!?!
two words FORGET THAT!!!

nightcrawler2
i am a venom fan put as a dumb ass once said in the matrix . if you see a agent do what we do run the other way. but for venom it would be a little like this. if you see carnage do as i would do run for you f*%&!ng life. if if you read this and think venom would win and think you are going to say that may be truth but at the end of the matrix neo did not and beat that agent smith. that would not happen for venom.

butt34
it would depend on which venom.
old venom would lose(maybe) venom is more experianced
in the issue with venom and spiderman taking down carnage
venom and him never finished their fight, spidey always interjected
like venom said" You will pay for every drop of innocent blood with a gallon of your own!"
new venom would win, if you kept up with his comics like me
you would know hes been getting stronger
actually he can make weapons out of his suit like carnage
are they not both symbiotes?
venom is even growing immune to fire and sonics
one issue he walks right up to guy who was shooting him with a sonic gun, they guy turns and runs.......
so i say venom all the way

nightcrawer89
i think that carnage would win all he would have to do is steal the black lquid around venom.

kofmaster
venom would win because he might be big but he can still move like lighting and because of his size i think he would have an advantage over strength

Eidolon
Venom would win cause for the simple fact he has before.

I know in the comic in which Carnage first came out it had a team of people fighting Carnage and just barely winning, but you can't go just on that since that is just one event in comic book history in which Carnage is so hard to defeat. Additionally I belive Carnage was tough merely cause he was a new enemy and so the writers wanted to give him a bada$% image (which he deserves).

However if you followed the comics on Venom and the occasionally insertation of Carnage in the Venom comics you'd have seen Venom single-handed defeat Carnage on numours accounts (I haven't read those comics in a while so I'm not sure how many times) but in every Venom vs Carnage engagment Venom comes out on top.

Someone said that Carnage's symbiote was more powerful or more addapt than Venoms cause it was sponed on earth. This is so so wrong, a fact stated in several Venom vs Carnage engagments is that Carnage is significantly more vunrable to heat and sound than Venom's.

Also Venom is genearlly able to hold Carnage down easier proving his greater physical strength, and Venom in several comics has made weapons or large tools out of his symbiote as well (including shields in one comic to prevent lasers from hitting him)

Finally Carnages human side is a scrawny stupid homicidal manaic where Eddie Brock (Venom's human side) was a Straight A student in school and College and in perfect physical condition.

If you've ever read the Venom series you'd see that not only does Venom use multiple tactics in fights (unlike Carnage, unless Carnage takes a hostage for tactical advatage) Venom also uses his brain to figure problems out and while not as smart as Spieder man, book wise, he proves in several comics to have a soild understanding of science and is able to use many scientific devieces to his advantage.

So to sum things upVenom would win hands down!!!

hotsauce6548
yeah... spidey had to team up wit venom to take down carnage and spidey could take down venom so dat means carnage could take down venom also... if you look at it that way

Eidolon
The only reason Venom ever got beaten buy Spider man was because Spidy was the good guy. In th comic in which Spidy and Venom make a truce Venom could've killed Spidy had he wanted to but didn't.

After the Spidy/Venom truce Venom gets his own comic series in which he is a partial good guy. In every engagment with Spider man afterwards Venom totally kicks Spidy's butt (and doesn't kill Spidy cause he promied not to try and kill Spidy any more (Example: Venom Lethal Protector))

The only comics after the Spidy/Venom truce in which I see Spidy beat Venom up is if Spidy has help from other hero's (and even then it's a tough fight) (in the DC vs Marvel comics Venom takes on both Superman and Spider man and kicks both of their butts until some time jumping dude comes in and hit Venom with a super sonic gun)

Venom has taken on the Juggernaught and the Wolverine as well and beat both of them. Also as I've said before Venom has had more one on one fights with Carnage and ends up beating him *and* he could have killed Carnage in one comic but didn't cause he wanted instead to see Carnage suffer in a super Maximum Sercurity Jail cell for the rest of his life instead.

So ultimently the only time in which Venom is beat by Carnage is when Carnage fisrt appeard (and was made really tough to beat just cause he was a new character) and even then Venom beats Carnage up eventually even with help from Spidy and some others. (which brings up the point in Maximum Carnage: Carnage had a gang of super villians with him on his side)

Since Venom has beaten Carnage several times in single combat in all of their latest fights their is no shred of evidence or logical reasoning saying Carnage would beat Venom.

whitedragon
Happy Dance carnage would win, no contest. anyway he already kicked spidermans ass and venom at the same time. carnage is mean and he rules. batman would win overall tho. the king of all fights would be spawn i think because hes blessed with all the powers of hell. that is a lot of power.

Eidolon
Carnage may have had the uper-hand a few times when he first came into play, but in the most recent comics he's gottan his butt handed to him by Venom. As for Spawn, I know hardely anything about him but he's never struck me as being really that powerful (course most of what I know about him came from the movie so I'm probably wrong).

venomfan
venom may have lost to carnage early on but since maximum carnage venom has aserted himself as top symbiote,he kicked carnages ass in carnage unleashed part 5(using his brain to start a fire)venom is weaker to sonics carnage is weaker to fire,i had to get that out of the way,and since that encounter venom has absorbed the carnage symbiote but he got a new one, anyway carnage is a madman but venom can take him.BUT venom is not nearly a dangerous as carnage here is what i mean.hulk vs venom good fight..hulk vs carnage a giant green pin cushin. venom is the guy togo to now to stop carnage.and in venom run the symbiote is own its one cletus wouldnt stand a chance to that monster.

slap_chappie
SPIDERMAN WOULD GET HIS LITTLE ARACHNID ASS KICKED BY T-X

laughing

Aesma
I don't see any good reasons to why Carnage would beat Venom.

Yes Carnage has some advantages, but Venom has more. Most of all, experience, yes Carnage can win, but in the long run, Venom is going to win most of the fights.

Maybe taking some from the Matrix, the Agents can neve be better than humans because they can't improve, much like our psychopathic friend Carnage. It just seems like because of that defect in the head that most of us, usually the younger ones, like him.

Venom is still a bit sane. He can learn, and yes he has, getting better to the point that he can beat Spider Man. Carnage is unpredictable. Venom is a calculating bastage.

It's one thing that saved Spider Man so many times you know, and perhaps most superheroes, they use their brain and think.

Carnage doesn't really have any, it's the -only- reason why he's considered dangerous.

Shorty2Forty
carnage is a killer and has no feelings or remoarse for anyone while venom is now a protecter and has feelings toward ppl(but not much).......the comics say carnage would win because in almost evry battle it took venom AND spiderman to beat carnage

venomfan
in the early fights yes, but carnage is not that differnt from venom now his symbiote was inhanced in (the madness) and he recently absorbed carnages symbiote, cletus got a new one, but since maximum carnage venom has single handedly beat carnage a few times.

Shorty2Forty
yea but it took venom to almost sacrifice himself to beat carnage and yes he was beating carnage a few times but that is because he was going mad from all his killing

venomfan
yeah but the carnage symbiote cannot beat the venom symbiote, carnage is cletus and the symbiote venom is now just the symbiote, and he would destroy carnage read run youll see.(it sucks that it left brock he is the real venom)

Shorty2Forty
it left brock?!?!?!

SuperNova
Venomfan man, Your not talking to straight, your kinda spelling stuff wrong and saying things in the wrong way so people dont understand, lol. But anyways, Carnage can NEVER destroy Venom! In the first few comics Carnage whooped Venom, but that was because he was a new Villain, When they made spiderman, they didnt make him some weak ass'd punk, he was like half dead and he got back up in the comics and crushed goblin. Now look at him, he needs help to kill crap, anyways, Carnage is just Carnage, because cleetus is insane, he cant really make any decisions except KILL, so the Symbioyote kinda does things on its own, plus symbioyotes need good strong humans to back them up, Cleetus is some weak minded fool, Brock is really smart... and stuff... and...

Ya know, its just easier to say VENOM KICKS ASS AND ALWAYS FRECKIN WILL! Happy Dance

SuperNova
Oh yea, who here thinks itd be cool if Carnage got sick of Cleetus and left him and fused with Venom and Eddie... hmmm.... that would be strange... if Carnage still had all the insanity of Cleetus in it and all the same abilities of Cleetus and its abilites, and they fused with Venom and brocks abilities... thatd be super weird, some huge glowing white dude with huge long black eyes... ooohh.... Happy Dance

SuperNova
rolling on floor laughing :Bunny: Hehe.. Bunny :Bunny:

SuperNova
bunny

Shorty2Forty
it would be kinda kool to see carnage and ve... wait a minute didnt venomfan say that venom absorbed the carnage symbiote? so wouldnt that count as them fusing?

SuperNova
No. ABSORBED. Carnage would have to willingly join Venom, with all the powers and insanity of cleetus still in it.

Shorty2Forty
that would be awesome

venomfan
yeah it was not carnage that venom ubsorbed just his symbiote, and yes the current venom is just the Symbiote i hope it rejions with venom but its beatin wolverines as all by itself.

Eidolon
Venom is weaker against sonics than Carnage? I thought Venom could endure more sonics and fire since his Symbiote is older thus more adapted to those attacks, right? I'm pertty sure in one of the first apparences of Carnage (when Spidy got the Human Torch and went to Venom's Island to get his help in defeating Carnage) Spidy and Venom ended up winning by lureing Carnage into a room using Venom as bait and defeating them with a huge sound system in which Venom tells Spidy to keep the Music going cause his Symbiote can take the sound better than Carnage. I do know that Venom can take heat better than Carnage for sure.

If you really think about it Carnage has no real advantage. I know it's debated but in most comics Venom seems to be physically stronger than Carnage, seems to be able to take fire and sound (I thought) better, he's much smarter and calculating than Carnage, and can also make weapons and crap from his Symbiote (though he hardly ever does, but I have seen him do it before).

Eidolon
Venom is now just the symbiote now? Wow I never new that, the last Venom comic I've really read latly was Venoms Trial in which Daredevil is brought in as Venoms lawyer and Spidy is brought in to help Venoms defense. It all ends with Venom Stomping Carnages A@@ and then Venom gets taken into the Gov't to be as Special ops guy. I could never find the other comics of Venom afterwards and so haven't been reading much of him.

Also whatever happened to Venom's other 5 offspring from Venom Lethal Protector? Didn't all 5 or at least 4 fuse togather for something?

venomfan
yeah they fuesed into hybrid but it died and all the hostswere killed in separation anxiety. the real thing is Carnage is far more dangerous than venom to every one thats not him. nobody is better suited to fight carnage than Venom. yeah the differance in there weakness can vary greatly, from situation to situation

Eidolon
I didn't read all of "Separation anxiety" but I read the last one, in which the hosts die for each of the 5 offsprings (except the Yellow and Red chick, didn't she somehow survive? Cause she is in Tooth and Claw right? And Tooth and Claw comes after Seperation anxiety I thought).

What I thought happened to the other 4 offsprings were that the special op guys chasing Venom just captured all 4 of the Symbiotes which later escape and just join togather making a humniod figure. I could be wrong it's been awhile.

LeAtHerRFace
This is a great match. But id still have to go with VeNoM.

venomfan
naw that what happend but the female symbiote went crazy and killed the host's for the other 4, then they made hybrid

Eidolon
Whatever happend to the Yellow Red female Symbiote then, do you know? (her name was Scream right?) Cause I distictleyl remember her in "Tooth and Claw" and allthough I never read it I thought she and Venom teamed up to fight off some other creature that ate Symbiote's.

venomfan
yeah her name was donna, they were fighting phage that looked like a scrany version of the thing. anyhow basically a symbiote she had to off spawend was also in the story but for about 1 page becuase hes eatin right there. phage dies when venom tells it to eat his brain(witch was his arm holding some kinda bomb camo'ed up to look like his head)
it died and eddie gets paid.

Venom2003
Dear venomfan,

In your second post on page three you say that the VENOM SYMBIOTE could beat Carnage, this is false because the symbiote is not Venom, it is the combination of the Symbiote and Eddie Brock that form Venom. I'm beginning to wonder about your true amount of knowledge about Venom and wish to determine it over a period of time. Please tell me (if you know) WHO WAS VENOM'S WIFE???

venomfan
look man i aint some random "fan" you dont wanna question my knowledge
his wifes name was Anne Weying
in the end of the Venom series the Symbiote and Eddie "die"
now in the current 2004 series the symbiote has changed into a giant version of venom that kills at random. it would destroy Carnage,it cant be harmed by physical means(it trashed wolverine)
not to mention at one point Venom obsorbed the Carnage symbiote.
So technically Venom is just the Symbiote for now

by the way check out my post on the if spderman were to die bla bla
on page 2 good enuf for yah?

Venom2003
I didn't mean to insult you (because i know how bad it feels to be called an AVERAGE fan), I just wanted to ask you that to make sure, I meant no offense and if I have caused any I wish to apologize for it. Nice job though answering the question, most people i've asked just say Anne Weying but you went into detail, very nice work.

venomfan
yeah, no harm no foul
I aint the best typer in the world and my posts are hard to understand at times

techdude50
you guys, carnage was made by venom's "blood" if you can call it that, and since carnage can make more of himself to attack , not like venom who cant make any more symbiote, carnage is a lunitic, he's just using the body to get venom's revenge, I mean all he is is venoms evil side cool

:VENOM:'91
talk about diggin up a dreid out thread. try to keep all of Venom vs Carnage debateing in the official Venom vs Carnage(and other series) thread.

as far as Venom vs Carnage goes at the basic standpoint

Carnage wins. Venom will not beat Carnage if the fight goes on too long, he might fare well in the beggining but eventually Carnage gains the upper hand and quick.

when Venom has it out for Carnage and plans somthing is differnt.....

Austinzilla
Carnage would win...it took spider-man and venom together to beat him....he has defeated venom by himself before

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
carnage would merder venom

badsymbiote
Carnage is his own worst enemy. His weak psyche is always the cause of his undoing. A truly powerful enemy possesses power to control the mind and body. Carnage's instability causes his behavior to be difficult to predict--and I think that that is his biggest advantage. Without the symbiote, he's just an underachieving sociopath.

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
carnage would merder venom

Spiderman_RJ
for the cooler i vote carnage . and for the reason u must know, carnage is stronger than spiderman and venom togueter its been shown since his first appearence, and he has the gust to kill, the only problem that comes to kasady is that hes in fact a coward so if hes close to die hes jsut run, but well even venom and spiderman done that too

Spiderman_RJ
hahahhh look at the second square on the right (up to down) venom face looks like the american version of godzila

and no , what u meant with that?

Spiderman_RJ
WHAT THE ****? venom ate my carny??? sad sad sad
where cletus got new one ? dam writers mad
by the way wasnt carnage simbio on blood molecular of cletus how venom ate him?
embarrasment

sorry but i dont read spider anymore..........i think for about 2 years

badsymbiote
Yeah, that's all right. Venom friggen rules!!!

"THERE'S NO DENYING IT, AND OUR MINIONS ARE GROWING IN NUMBER! WHAT CAN WE SAY? PEOPLE LOVE US!!"

For those of you who don't know, that is the voice of my other. I love this thread. I love VENOMfan's posts on this page. wink

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by :VENOM:'91
look man i aint some random "fan" you dont wanna question my knowledge
his wifes name was Anne Weying
in the end of the Venom series the Symbiote and Eddie "die"
now in the current 2004 series the symbiote has changed into a giant version of venom that kills at random. it would destroy Carnage,it cant be harmed by physical means(it trashed wolverine)
not to mention at one point Venom obsorbed the Carnage symbiote.
So technically Venom is just the Symbiote for now

by the way check out my post on the if spderman were to die bla bla
on page 2 good enuf for yah?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR NOW

TheVenomSymbiot
Woah. I can beat Carnage? Helpful knowledge to have.

'Vegeta'
Venom!i!i!i!

Venom05
Who would win?

and can anyone tell me a bit bout Carnage and whats his speceties are and stuff,thanks in advance

Carnage009
Carnage isnt a real species he was made by doctor conners from a blood sample of spiderman. Hes stronger then spidey, but is weak against high noises , or sumthin like that i read from venomfan.

aenima_dead
.....?

dude, carnage is just the spawn of venom (a wee tendril of a symbiote) bonded with eddie brock's former inmate cletus kassidy. he's basically the same as venom but stronger.

badsymbiote
If no one has answered this by tomorrow evening, I'll be happy to fill you in on the basics. In the meantime, I have too many prior obligations. The first issue of the Venom and Carnage limited series is due out tomorrow, and I'll post some pics from that as well.

spider-venom
your thinking of ultimate spidey, in ultimate spidey thats how carnage was born.

FeceMan
I assume you mean "debate" instead of "debute"...

Anyway, let's get some official information about Carnage posted here.

Stronger than Venom by far, but he is much weaker to fire than Venom and much more resistant to sonics.

And Venom vs. Carnage? Carnage, no contest.

Ghetto Goblin
carnage wins, no doubt about it.

i made a post of this awhile ago.

someone said that it is already an episode.

they had spiderman, venom, and carnage all fight, and carnage won, for the most part, until spidey pulled out the noise and sonics n' stuff.

§nakehead
carnage has fought venom countless times and kicked his butt

Venom05
ok thanks you all,but i still like venomway more then carnage even tho i like carnage way more then spiderman,i dont really like spiderman that much cus hes the hero,and the heros alllllwaaaaaaaaaays win

Carnage009
yea carnage would kick his ass, but venom is still really cool

FeceMan
God, you're such a dumbass.

Venom05

Hostile
Try her bra, genius.

Venom05

Duke
Can someone please banned Venom05/Carnage009 for spamming for no ****in' reason and for actin' like a total ass.

ÞÁØlå
they were banned 30 min ago wink

Duke
thank you so much Happy Dance

badsymbiote
All I have to say is B-E-A U-TIFUL work, Fece. Now, couldya do the same for Brock and his symbiote, then I could get a decent night's sleep. With all of the wrong and error-laden messages on the threads, one could go crazy trying to keep people correctly informed. Thanks for pullin' yer weight. And the combined weights of several others, as well. wink

FeceMan

FeceMan
(Sorry for the double post; the info on Venom was too long.)

Notice this: I have bolded a section that is extremely important to remember when discussing vs. battles involving symbiotes. People don't seem to realize this, so make a note of it or something!

freezedoom
We didn't need all of that Venom info

FeceMan
But it was asked for, you fool.

freezedoom
Fine, fine. Don't get your shorts in a knot

badsymbiote
Oh, my God--you actually did it. Very comprehensive--I couldn't have done a better job, straight up.

And incidentally, I am fairly turned on right now. Just so you know.

All you newbies, take note: you wanna impress people, that's how it's done. Follow suit.

Thank you, Fece, you're too good to me.

FeceMan
No, WE'RE too good to the both of you smile.

Venom05
woah thanks for al the information on bth carnage and venom evryone,a special thanks goes out to Feceman for the info on Venom and i think also some had alot of info on carnage too,but thanks tho

Movieperson13
ummmm

Venom05
man feceman your just having an blast adding people to that people that suck list,lets see it all started with me and carnage and then it was silver surfer and now its ironman,what do you have agnst marvel characters,like the hulk and green goblin and carnage and venom and the silver surfer and ironman?,try adding your self to that list of yours too.

TheVenomSymbiot
How about Carnage vs. the "Lethal Protector" symbiotes?

Nataku8188
Carnage. In Venom Vs Carnage, Carnage tossed Venom around with ease. Here are some facts;

Venom has superhuman strength class 10
Carnage has class 50

Carnage is more susceptable to SONIC
Venom is more susceptable to HEAT

Carnage can fire darts, form blades, and tendrils from his symbiote.
Venom can mold his symbiote into very simple shapes, but cannot elongate it.

Carnage is ruthless and a deadly tactician (As proven in his ability to lay traps and form the team Maximum carnage)
Venom is merciful, yet rutheless to Carnage, very smart, but could be held in check if Carnage took a hostage.

Carnage is simply too much for Venom. Venom can only defeat him through the context of the fight, never in a direct 1 v 1, and any comic in which he did was complete bullshit.

Hostile
Nataku: You'd be suprised how much experience counts for.

freezedoom
That's a great analysis of the two

FeceMan
Actually, it started with Asian Hulk. And I don't have anything against Marvel characters; I just have problems with people who, you know, suck. Such as yourself.

Carnage009
**** off

Venom05
EDIT

FeceMan
Thank you, Paola. Although I would have liked to see what he said.

grey fox
hey hey hey i dont want ot pkay ref but if you guy,s want to kill each other then we have to do it the right way

grey fox me: in this corner weghing god only knows how much (his picturie is of carnage so he shall be taking that form) .....(takes breatrh)
feceman!!!!

audience: (cheers wildy)

grey fox me : and in the blue corner weigh god only knows how much also venom o5 now i want a good kick ass match no screaming and punk ass crying ok good now ready fight !!!

FeceMan
Yay, I'm a boxer who looks like Carnage but can throw poo!

Ghetto Goblin
lollaughing out loud

but i don't suck still, do i,

that was way way back in the past.

FeceMan
Yeah, BEFORE you got banned. smile

Venom05
EDIT
..o yeah Spiderman is cool!

FeceMan
Venom05, why don't you just take your stupid vendetta against me to PMs.

You see, this is the reason why you suck. You are an idiot who doesn't learn from his mistakes and Paola is quickly going to become sick of your stupidity and just ban you. *Sigh.* Moron.

Take it to PMs or don't post derogatory comments "at" me anymore.

Hostile
FeceMan, i'm sorry to say this, but hypocricy doesn't suit you. erm

FeceMan
Fits like a glove...OJ Simpson's glove smile. Besides, I don't have a vendetta against him, either. I'm just telling him what to do.

Nataku8188
Bossing people around is good fun! In the powers section on Venom you forgot to add that he can shape his symbiote into shields and the such, but cannot increase the size of it like Carnage.

Nataku8188
I wouldn't be surprised at all about the importance of experience, hell, without experience how ya gonna gain a level? :-D

Carnage has experience of his own anyways, ya know, what with the crazy killin' and all.

FeceMan
It was a copy-paste job.

Nataku8188
I understand. We've all had those moments where we were so weak and vulnerable that we resorted to the horrible use of the magical highlight-right-click-copy-paste magic. I wish my mouse had two buttons.

FeceMan
Well, actually...I used Control + C and Control + V. Sorry to hear about that, though.

Nataku8188
I lied, I do have two mouse buttons, I was just trying to be dramatic. ::Cries:: Someone hold me!

MaxCarnage
this most likely will end in a draw between Venom, Carnage and Carnage's baby (not named thus far), but Carnage would win. He is a complete psycho, stronger than Venom and has only 2 weaknesses.

Carnage all the way.

and Carnage is only a genetic creation in Ultimate Spider-Man
same w/ Venom

and Gwen Stacy doesn't die by Carnage's hands
it's supposed to be GG/ SPidey that killed her

Nataku8188
Dude, they named Carnage's baby Toxic, or Toxin. Can't remember which one.

Venom05
EDIT

Venom05
Uh when spiderman tried to save Gwen Stacy or whatever he broke her nack cus he shot a webline at her and it caught her feet and instantly snaped her neck killing her.

Kontraz
actually... GG had already killed her, and parker just thought she was still alive.

ANd yes, the baby's name is toxin, im pretty sure.

Venom05
no he dident,i read the comic and my ultimate guide said he did dude

Venom05
it says:In a shocking story line of 1973,the original GG captured GWEN STACY and pushed her off the top of a bridge.Spiderman suscceded in catching her,but the shock of impact broke her neck and bla bla bla,but still my Marvel Universe book says so,CASE CLOSED.

Nataku8188
Would you stop with the horrible spelling and grammar, it's making my ears bleed.

FeceMan
Why do you think he's on my "suck" list? Anyway, she was ALREADY dead; as usual, Kontraz is on teh spot. TEH SPOT!

Kontraz
mwahahaha... i am the god of.... um... something, but its 3 am and im too tired to think of it right now, probably the same reason i just made 2 "transformers vs #(&*(" threads!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Kontraz
back onto the main issue, i think either could win. Carnage is the most likely winner, but Venom i bet would come up with a way that would destroy them both if it came down to it....

Kontraz
venom is fueled by emotion though, and that can often swing the tide of battle...

Nataku8188
And Carnage isn't? If you know anything about the characters, emotion isn't going to make Venom 5 (!) times stronger.

FeceMan
Like a bomb.

Nataku8188
Bomb? Carnage is crazy, not stupid. He's known for being extremely clever (Putting his symbiote on dead bodies so people think he died in explosions) and would probably use Venom's plan against him.

Venom05
EDIT

freezedoom
Hold the insults, Venom05.
He's right you know.

Nataku8188
Who, me or him?

Kontraz
he would probably try, but i think venom would still pull it off somehow. Not just cuz im a venom fan (im also a carnage fan) but because i think venom just has more purpose behind his fight than carnage. It just seems that him killing off them both is how it "should be" i guess, if they were to die...

Venom05
EDIT

badsymbiote
Well, insulting Stan Lee isn't gonna make you any friends, either. Least wise, not here. That's for damn sure.

Venom05
EDIT

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>