bonethugs-n-harmony

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaz
bone thugs-n-harmony were the best rap group out there. there was no one like them and there still is no one like them now. but now that bizzy bone left there really is no group.

no one did like them.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hell yes! i love there music

h0ck3yh0rr0r
wait bizzy never left?! i never heard that. y he leave?

kaz
remember right before resurection came out they broke up for some time then they came back for the cd. if u listen to their new stuff bizzy aint on there that much. i heard it on mtv

BackFire349
i liked that one song....i dont remember what it was called.

kaz
what cd was it from? was it and old song?

BackFire349
yeah, it was the first time i heard of them, that song about their friend who died...oh crossroads...i think.

kaz
yeah crossroads is about people they new who died. i like body rot

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i've noticed they include leatherface in most of their songs like the song body rot featuring Tupac

kaz
naw tupac only did thug luv and the song with bizzy, 50 enimies

h0ck3yh0rr0r
no i downloaded song called body rot bone thugs n harmony featuring tupac.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
krazie bone raps too fast lol smile

kaz
i dont know maybe its a remix but whatever. krazie bone aint the fastest rapper out of them. they freestlye fast too.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yup...they are best rap group...you like westside connection?

kaz
their alright i like the people in hypnitized mind(36 mafia).

h0ck3yh0rr0r
they ok

kaz
yeah but u heard that white guy they got on there, lil whyte?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
heard of him but never heard him actually sing.

kaz
that man is sick. he got some hot songs. but still my heart is wit bone they still the best in my mind.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
same here.

Samurai Guy
I was rummaging through the 200 Disc CD player over the weekend for something to motivate me during my workout, and I came across their double disc, "The Art of War." My particular choice album by said group.

I love Lazy, Crazy, Bizzie and Flesh 'n'!

HockeyHorror
this thread is old laughing out loud

Samurai Guy
Indeed it is, you jerk! furious

Doesnt mean any less of Bone Thugz.

westcoasteee
TRUE DAT

mbvirgo05
it is still a group just have faith in them, they just going creep up on yall like they did wit BTNH Resurrestion.... and bizzy probably be on that shit. yall fill me folk cause i still believe it's for the luv of money...

5knuckleShuffle
its called thug love it was with bone thugz and 2pac.

bone thugz rule

[BTNH]Dre
Attention Everyone!!! BoneThugs-N-Harmony is not broken up. All that talk about Bizzy Bone leaving was just a rumor. They are still together you should check out one of their recent albums 'Thug World Order". They are not broken up.

ByTheWay
Bone is still the best rap group ever!

startxthexmosh
i like their songs.yay.

5knuckleShuffle
bone thugz f*ckin rule

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.