ETM FMVS! Here is one..almost done with all..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bjn74
Tried to post link...wont let me..go to [email protected](one of my emails) briefcase..its in their..im saving the others that get done for tommorow and through the weekend..although, it only lets me upload 15 megs and some are more..this one is 1min 13 secs,,12 megs..no particular order..let me know how i can get the bigger ones out..thanks,,and enjoy(thank me later)

JediHDM
um,how are we supposed to get the FMVs out of your e-mail address. If you just post the link, but with a space, like w ww.yadda.com, then it will let you.

bjn74
My Briefcase is accessible to all..but ok...ill do it your way.....

h ttp://briefcase.yahoo.com/[email protected]

their you go

JediHDM
perhaps, you could break the large files up, like into two seperate movies, part I and II. And Thank You!!!

VenomVA
Getting it now....Thanks Alot pal smile Happy Dance

bjn74
the most important ones.(i.e. Oracle video),,is like 44 megs...so im having problems..i dont want to split it into 3 files..anyone have an idea?

jackbizkit2000
Just split it into 3 files. As long as we get all of them.

JediHDM
you do realize it has been almost two months since this thread has been active, right?

MC Mike
Haha... this is for people without the game, right? Right. Okay. Good. Less downloading for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.