Vampires...Cool or not cool?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
if you had the chance to become a vampire, would you take it? (i know there are no such things, so dont make fun of me.)

Rogue Jedi
living forever would get dull.

LindsIsTightK
I wouldnt take it, Im not even enjoying living so much right now so I surely wouldnt want to live forever

BackFire349
no, i dont like vampires, they are lame, and totally not scary, they are like homoerotic zombies.

Rogue Jedi
quite a description.....i dont like them either...id rather be a werewolf....

ragesRemorse
most all vampire stories and movies suck but theres more good ones than werewolf movies but vampires stil suck

Rogue Jedi
agreed...look at anne rices vampires.....they suck because:
1. they cant eat food
2. they cant consume liquids
3. their sexual organs are non functional

BackFire349
and they all look extremely gay.

Rogue Jedi
true.

wicker_man
Because no one can actually define what an 'actual' vampire looks like,the media creates there own variations of what they believe a vampire to look like. Ann Rice's portrayed vampires are only one variation,though the concept of vampires are similar i.e. drinking blood & hatred of the light etc,the vampires themselves vary some are the apitimy of evilness others are these creatures that have a strong influence over there surroundings etc. Rogue Jedi said Anne Rices Vampires cannot do a sereis of tasks humans take for granted well if you look at Joss Wheddons Buffy/Angel Vampires they can do all three as can John Carpenters portrayed vampires. Some directors/authors like Bram Stoker and Francis Ford Coppela tend to take the more traditonal view on Vampires i.e. Hatred of Religous artefacts,hatred of sunlight,blood suckers the thing that most people assocaite with the tradtional vampire concept but to a new generation of directors and authors such as Joss Wheddon,Patrick Lussier and indeed John Carpenter Vampires are portrayed more 'hip and trendy' who do not sleep in coffins and wear black cloaks but walk and act like any normal 'living human' Patrick Lussier took the extra steps and created a whole new scenrio to the orgins of Dracula - The most famous of all vampires.

ragesRemorse
and there not real, leaving a great gap for creative design

BackFire349
only vampires i thought were really creepy were the ones in from dusk till dawn, those were some demented freaking bloodsuckers

ragesRemorse
yeah but they were to weak

BackFire349
its no fun when they are overly powerful

Crash_Overload
There IS actually a vampire deseas. A real thing. They have to drinck blood, or else there face and skin will "dislockate" and look like a muffine almost, three skin is EXTREAMLY sesnstive to the sun, blood heals that, There Canins tend to be longer and pointed, And also, but in VERY rare cases, there bones are fluo pink or green.

It is with such a case that started all the vampire stories. (in my opinion) I mean, look, a guy, goes only in the night, long canins and kills people to get blood. (i suppose it is like "i feel like drinking orange juice" or somehting). It is also a herediairy deseas.

Hypernova
Peta Wilson as Mina Harker doesn't seem bad laughing out loud

Or Kate Beckinsale as Selene rolling on floor laughing

Fire
well vampires aren't too cool, losy undead which deserve to die big grin

But in DnD they make for very tough opponents

Ushgarak
Ask Vampire Princess this question... she believes they are real, anyway.

Corran
Vampires are cool.

Fire
they still deserve to die, cause their mofo undead

Corran
Who died and made you the slayer?

Fire
well first my father died, when a horde of Skeletons attacked our forest home. My mother and the other elves drove them back pretty soon, but the damage was already done. I never met my father so I only know what happened from the stories my mother told me. But since I was a child my mother thought me everything she knew about undead. When I was old enough, I became a ranger who did nothing than hunt and destroy undead.
PS.The rest of this story can be emailed to whomever wants it (it's a biography which is gonna be in motion a lot over the past months)

BackFire349
DnD is great fire.

must_kill_Santa
Vamps r kool like me

happy kine
i would like to live forever but not with all them restrictions.. adn anne rice's vamps are way gay...

SpikeSpiegel
yeah the buffy/angel vamps r cool, especially when they have a soul caus they seem to live longer

diegocala
I would do it, just for the day sleeping!

wicker_man
Only two of em had a soul so i c your point except Dru shes nt got one ad been around 4 a bit.

diegocala
I have no soul

Baylin
I prefer were wolves (as if no one knew that)

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i prefer Cannibals smile woot Hannibal Lecter

VampirePrincess
Vampires huh? lol... Vampires have a vague history. If you go by the movie type vampires aka romantic vampires you might as well go for the strongest type maybe something from Blade or Interview with the Vampire or something of that nature. But in the actually historical relations to vampires you were dead. There was no way of killing you. Their was ways of you getting distracted either through garlic (which was true in certian time frame) or counting... (That is why you have a vampire count on seasmestreet)... Certian breed of vampire in Europe was force to count hair or peeples or whatever was droped in front of them. Most of the myths happen because of actually deases such as proferia (sp?) which the common known vamporic deases. You have pale skin, you need blood transfusions and so on... Your alergic to strong smells like garlic... Light sensative and all that type of stuff. Even tv got into that deases a vampire dease in the show CSI as a women would kill and take the organs and eat them so she doesn't show symptoms of her deases since transfusion didn't help much.

Know after my little historical lesson... Would I be a vampire? Well in reality I am one... I what they consider a Sang vampire aka blood vampire. What that is is someone who needs blood for god knows what reason... Plus varies other symptoms that are mental and physical... Common symptoms that anyone can have. No it is not super natural nor is it becoming immortals it is just something that no one truely know a lot about.

Anyway after explaining what I am a little... Don't say I am not a vampire. Because that is just a term used... It is not the right term but that is the best way we can explain it.

J_To_The_P
No, because I'm not really into that whole Vampire thing myself personally, BUT, Underworld does interest me! big grin

Phoenix
cool!

shadow_angel
Been here, done that stick out tongue

BackFire349
yep, cannibals and zombies are the best.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yes they are

Fire
YEA BF DnD RULEZ

DemonicGambit
I perfer Vampires, even though they are evil. Even though they will suck the energy/life out of you

badkittykitty
vampires are not cool at all, did you ever hear of Chupacabra's *shiver's*

DemonicGambit
That's the goat eater right? confused

badkittykitty
lol yeah! theres nothin nice about 'em

DemonicGambit
Okay, but what do they have to do with Vampires? See now I'm confused

badkittykitty
well they are called the Mexican vampires,at least thats what a Mexican friend told me laughing out loud

BackFire349
lol

Tex
I would never want to like forever, remember that movie Death Becomes Her?

badkittykitty
yeah there just some things you shouldnt get up and walk/crawl awy from,I mean i really dont want to live after Ive jumped from 50 story window.yeah know

Fire
well living forever tends to suck I think

anywayz it's messing with the delicate balance of life and death as cortan would say

now there was a guy

Black Dragon
Definatly, Vampires are just soo cool! I mean all those powers that they have, it totally kicks a** and makes up for not being able to go in the light...

Not that light makes a difference, I prefer the dark, and the night to the day! stick out tongue

tecknoyashi
well vampires 2 me r awesome ... however im never going to let one suck my blood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.