John Ritter Dead at 54

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skule
That sucks man, i grew up watching three's a company, he seemed like a geniuine nice guy and i liked him a lot as an actor. Sucks.

BackFire349
OMG! really? how, why? when? what!? that sucks horribly....

wicker_man
There is no news to how he died,my thoughts and prayers are with his family.

skule
he had an aorta problem some complication and died in the hospital during surgery i think. www.cnn.com guys full story there.

Kes
Damn he was funny. I liked him! And 54 about to turn 55...thats young!

Fire
indeed it is kes

Tex
I know, I was shocked! Such a young guy!
I really liked him!
Did you guys hear Johnny Cash died toosad

Kes
Yeh I saw on the website skule posted.
But he wasnt young.

skule
yeah i saw johnny cash dead at 71 ...i know he is a country legend, but he was having health problems i think and 71 is not out of the ordinary for someone to come to the end of their life, how ever john ritter i am totally shocked,

LanceWindu
I just found this out at eonline.com

It sucks.

I wonder what's going to happen to 8 Simple Rules...

Also Johnny Cash was just released from Babtist Memorial hospital on the 10th, but had to be rushed back the 11th and died this morning.

That sucks too.

snlovergirl
i was in complete and utter shock when i saw this thread. i think i said "what?" lke 50 times now. very shocked huh

Dexx
yeah..i found out this morning about both of them.....

LanceWindu
I like 8 Simple Rules...

Now if they cancel it what will happen to the hot daughter?

GroundedAgain
maybe she'll go up for adoption just for you,lance stick out tongue

LanceWindu
I wouldn't adopt her!

Then she'd be my daughter!

I need a girlfriend not a daughter nearly the same age as me!

GroundedAgain
well, u could say u adopted her an then not and then she could live with u and it would be all good

LanceWindu
Still wouldn't work, people would stare.

GroundedAgain
oh would they??? have you ever read the book 101 uses for your middle finger?? i think one is gettin ppl to look the other way.

LanceWindu
Really...

Well I think we should get this back on topic.

We need to pay respects to Mr. Ritter.

carnage713
dude i met jon ritter in ny at conan o'brien live this summer the dude was so kool rip jon reat peace sad

Captain REX
Now I know why GroundedAgain chose that name...

Damn, found out this morning. And he was at California Adventure the other day! I was there! sad

skule
very sad, john was a cool guy,

yeah dont know whats gonna happen to 8 simple rules, either canceled or new actor and we pretend its the same or the will write the change into the story, however it wont be the same if they keep the show, john ritter personality contributed a lot to that show, ok yeah most of us watch for the hot daughter i admit!

LanceWindu
The show will not work without John Ritter.

It's his interactions with the two girls, and how he doesn't know how to deal with them, that makes everything funny.

skule
yeah..it wont work with out him even if they get someone else to play his part, wont be the same again. Personally i think they should just end it, he as a person was a major contribution to that show,

GroundedAgain
Originally posted by Captain REX
Now I know why GroundedAgain chose that name...

laughing out loud yeah.......... laughing out loud

VallejoKid707
i heard that john ritter died on his youngest daughter's 5th birthday. now that sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.