mmm.....luv n quiditch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-ball_chick
hey y'all
da whole idea of dis is, well ive been wonderin since in da 5th book all da quidittch players seemed popular does it matter? i mean does it make pple luv them! well like ginny now guys like her more, dont underestimate me guys but wat bout ANGELINA shes cool, y isnt she goin out w/ ne 1? n i think she played a really cool part in OoTP, and i think she'll ave more.............u guys finish.... roll eyes (sarcastic) eek! Happy Dance laughing

crazy_c
Maybe she was goin out wit sum1 just not a main character

b-ball_chick
well...dont think so somehow jkr wud add him,she is pretty ritw.....?

Phoenix
well quidditch is a bit like football - well, at my school at least, the football players never have any lack of girls hanging around them

Phoenix
((not me, I am glad to say!! I don't see the attraction of several layers of mud!))

leah11
i don't think angelina would b going out with any1 cause she went with fred 2 the yule ball and i haven't read about her being with any other guys. i do feel she is popular tho. i also agree with phoenix, a lot of people like the football stars just cause their football stars and it's probably just the same for quidditch. Look at viktor krum when he came 2 hogwarts.

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah i agree just cause they play 4 the main sportz team they automatically have a possy of guys or girlz around them, as ANGELINA is in da sportz team and is not really a main character i dont think she has 1 guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think dat made sense

if it didnt sorz i cant even understand the way i think sumtimes

lol

na i just cant b bothered rightin it out again

b-ball_chick
ya! but i mean we all noe gurls luv da popular guys, u mite not luv a pile n of mud, but if its realy cuz they play quiditch y doznt fred o george ave a pile og gurls chasin them o harry, ? i dont just get it! blink

Orli'sElf7
i cant remember....did the 4th book say if angelina took someone to the yule ball??? hmm confused i'll look it up. well it said oliver wasnt dating anyone (YAY!!! :lovesmile or the weasley twins so i dont know...could b a non-main character they dated....

b-ball_chick
ya...... but i just hopee jkr gives more details...i mean in da 5th book she waz in so many scenes even in da DA, shes gotto b important! wat y'all think?!

Orli'sElf7
idk....but i like angelina! shes a kick ass character. but im disappointed they only showed her once in all the movies...well at least up close during a quidditch game

b-ball_chick
YA! she's so coool, bout time some1 said dat! thnx! ok so me 2 i waz disapointed dats y i hope she's important in da nxt books!

Orli'sElf7
she better b!!!!!!!!!!!11 yes yes yes

b-ball_chick
yup! u go gurl, but realy whu like realy hates quiditch cuz somepple said it cud ave been betta, personaly i like it n da set out! ne opinions?

Orli'sElf7
i liked the whole quiddich thing!! it worked 4 meeh...i cant wait for da 4th and da world cup!!!! or the 5th (when ANGELINA is captain)!! hopefully once tho they'll make a quidditch game a lil longer...the 1st one was only like 5/10 min

b-ball_chick
ye.hehehe...whu do y'all think angelina shud go w/?

fred?
george?
some1 else? (guyz help im runnin outa ideas here!)

Orli'sElf7
FRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh that would b so cute!!!! lol

b-ball_chick
ya..george 2 lol..nah i think a new character..but oliver wud b gud mayb he'll cum bac 2 visit....

hpxmenlotrnerd
how can you tell the difference? blink james and oliver phelps are so cute though big grin

b-ball_chick
yaaaaaaaaaaa......but wus 4 angelina? shall we take a poll?

hpxmenlotrnerd
i think so,

hpxmenlotrnerd
If i had to choose Angelina should go out with Fred (its hard though)stick out tongue

b-ball_chick
ya! gud one i think one of da twins ..newayz i think they o one of them likes her...wat y'all think?

leah11
i don't really think much of angelina she's o.k but she's just an adverage character and isn't she leaving hogwarts so we probably won't even see much of her in the 6th book.

Orli'sElf7
i hope we do tho...her personality from the books seem pretty cool tho!!

StrgzrCndyPixie
shes allright dracos beta though even if hes not da best at quidditch lets just say hes no slouch

b-ball_chick
ya lol.ok i laugh 2 much lol.ya but draco is anoda story.....

b-ball_chick
whu thinks hes realy gud @ quiditch???????well not me

Orli'sElf7
hes oki lol and he looks good in those robes love

b-ball_chick
yup gudddd like chocolate *dreamy look* jk lol, ya hes k hes bad n it looks gud!lol im flooded in drool lol

b-ball_chick
ya.........

b-ball_chick
but whu finks draco is gona b captain of da slytherine quiditch team in da future?????????

b-ball_chick
but whu finks draco is gona b captain of da slytherine quiditch team in da future?????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.