top 10 scarcest movies 1990 +

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lightsout
What would you say is the scarcest movies from 1990 till now.. C-mon help me out I'm sick of renting horror films and they just plain suck and aren't scary at all

Thanks

Kes
There a horror movies section in this forum. Check it out.

Dexx
yup..this should be moved.
*whispers*
blair witch project I is my fav wink

Fitch
I HAVE to see that one !!!!

Dexx
yes..but you need atmosphere. I sugest sometime about midnight(or anytime dark)...when you're alone.

Fitch
Usually I'm awake ONLY after 00:00 AM...as you very well know smile

Dexx
it's perfect then...

Fitch
I'll rent it big grin

BackFire349
Henry - Portrait of a serial killer, dog soldiers, house of 1000 corpses, Irreversible, John Carpenters Vampires, Dead Alive, 28 days later, from dusk till dawn, candy man and in the mouth of madness. although if you want the best horrror movies have to offer, you have to rent the older ones like Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the shining, last house on the left, dawn of the dead, day of the dead, night of living dead, the thing, evil dead series, return of the living dead. hope i was of some help.

Lightsout
Thanks for your help everyone .. I will move this to the horror movies section in this foruml

Thanks again

Dexx
mods do that, light wink

DeNiro
the ring was awesome i thoguth and yeah henry was awesome and also was jeepers creepers i thought but listen to bf on this topic

armani_789
28 days later is wank. i saw it and expected to shit myself but it was proper wank. tell us sum really scary shit to watch plz

sfe smokin'

BackFire349
28 days later was a masterpiece. it will go down in history as one of the best horror movies ever.

Fire
28 days later was indeed awesome

along with the blair witch the best horror flicks I have ever seen

(not a big fan tho)

BackFire349
blair witch is a mixed bag. its good.... but people like it for the wrong reasons. people usually say they like it because how unique its style was.. it really wasnt.

Fire
no I like it cause it makes you scared and stuff of nothing really

you don't see anything ever and still you're scared as hell

(atleast I was)

BackFire349
yeah, well then you like it for the right reasons smile thats how i felt too. makes you use your imagination.

Fire
the ending was awesome, it totaly freaked me out

imagine that I saw it at 3 o'clock at night at home all alone

BackFire349
yeah, it did have an overwhelming creepy atmosphere.

Fire
indeed

romper_stomper
house of 1000 corpses and cabin fever are both excellent modern horror movies

botankus
Originally posted by romper_stomper
house of 1000 corpses and cabin fever are both excellent modern horror movies

This thread was unearthed for these 2 films???? Although, I didn't think Cabin Fever was as bad as everyone made it out to be.

slayer
Ginger Snaps, House of 100 Corpses, May, People Under The stairs, Children of the Corn 2 (Although No-One else agrees) and Satan's Little Helper Are all Pretty Good Especially May anf GS, But you should stick with Horror from the 60's, 70's and 80's if u want all the good Stuff smile

deathbycorn
Originally posted by slayer
Children of the Corn 2 (Although No-One else agrees)
I wouldn't say Children of the Corn 2, well it is one of my favourite movies ever but I'd have to say COTC 4 is far more suspenseful than part 2. I liked the part at the start where they found all the bodies of the adults in the cellar with corn shoved through their throats and stuff big grin and the part in the church with the voodoo doll won an award for the bloodiest scene in a horror movie at some european horror festival in like 1992 when in came out...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.