secrets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
I HATE secrets! I especially hate secrets when my friends have them and don't tell me, or I tell someone and then they tell everyone. At least when I keep a secret, I KEEP it, I don't just tell a few people and leave everyone else out, I REALLY keep it!!

also, I don't make it OBVIOUS when I'm discussing something secret, cos I KNOW it upsets people when they can't be told what you're talking about.

What do you guys think on the subject of secrets?

BackFire349
i agree, its rude to let someone in on your secret while in the presence of others who you will not let in.

happy kine
i really don't want to have secrets because i'll tell everyone. but i don't think anyone really needs to keep anything secret... i have no secrets.

Tex
I have lots of horrible secrets, I just keep them to myself.
My dumb friends on the otherhand tell me the most horrible things!eek!

Not very smartevil face

Phoenix
I quite often tell my secrets to my diary, cos then no-one gets hurt, and I don't have to worry about anyone blabbing ((cos anyone can blab)). I make sure I keep my diary VERY well hidden - I don't want ANYONE reading it!

Corran
I'm good with secrets, people tell me things and I drink and then forget them, but it helps them get the secret off their chest. I myself don't have many if any secrets, I live my life like an open book to those close to me, honesty is the best policy.

DeNiro
i always keep sercets a sercet if sumone asks me about it i act like i dont even know i make sure they dont even know that i know the secert.

FallingBlue
I only keep secrets with me and myself

GroundedAgain
i can be trusted with secrets but the most annonying and obnoxious thing i've heard ppl say is "secrets are lies!!!" ohh that pisses me off

Dude i completely agree! Word up!

Baylin
I'm good at keeping secrets, but I'm not a secretive person. Basically if what you see is what you get with me, but if I'm told something in confidence then thats how it stays!

ragesRemorse
i dont put myself around people who hold hurtfull sevrets, so if its osmthing i dont know its somthing i dont need to know. secrets can be bad for the soul

yerssot
when someone asks me to keep something a secret, I switch my brains even more off wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.