What's the Jedi Council?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pikachu
What's it do, why is it there, do you get preferential rates of overseas travel?

Ushgarak
Has the last topic on this dropped off the page ALREADY?

The JC is a place where the most veteran/respected members of the forum get to discuss INCREDIBLY DULL aspects fo the forum; like technical points and ideas for its futre. For example, when the forum moved house to under Killermovie's wing it was discussed thoroughly in the JC first.

There is no crazy fun party in there and being a member simply adds to the maount of work you must do.

Well, so they tell me anyway. COULD all be lies, and there COULD be a crazy fun party in there... but I doubt it.

In any case, you can't really GET a place there, if you were wondering; it's pretty stuffed full as it is.

Gundark
And it is exactly what Ush said. And the reason its stuffed full is because of queeq's ego.

laughing out loud

No big party there at all. Routine maintenance. Kind of like a broom closet.

queeq
Respected???? WOOOOOOHAHHAHAHAHAHA

It's just a coven were initiates have to do weird thing to please the elders.

ratcat
Hmmmm, not sure it's as indepth as Ush believes but the general concept is what is was suppose to be.

queeq
Not much depth indeed. Not since I've been around there. laughing out loud

finti
well depht and holland are kind of a contradiction right? big grin cool stick out tongue

ratcat
Says the Norwegian..... wink stick out tongue laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Hey, I was only trying to make you guys look good... ok, the JC is a shallow, formless place where mad people meet to make plots to take over the world like any good Bond villian.

finti
I liked your answere Ush right up to the meet to make part laughing out loud

Ushgarak
What was wrong with that bit?

ratcat
Well, you got the first part right....

Ushgarak
Queeq is in there, isn't he? I think the second bit pans out fine...

ratcat
NAh, he does his mindless planning in public or in the closet... laughing out loud

queeq
But I'm a modest villain. I start with these boards first. evil face

ratcat
It's a ploy you see. No one thinks he would be silly enough to be so open about it, but one day, when you least expect it. BAM!!! He'll strike.... evil face

queeq
You tell 'm RC. But you know prophets are never appreciated in their own country. My plan keeps unfolding, you keep warning and when I take over, your conscious is clean. laughing out loud

Pikachu
Gosh, what a maniacal person you are.

ratcat
Well, as lonmg as I walk the rightous path I don't mind.

queeq
I'm sure you are all goodness, RC.

ratcat
It may surprise you to learn that I am....

queeq
No, it wouldn't. wink

Edna_witch
Gosh and there was me thinking that it was just a place where the members who are so old they are almost part of the furniture met to gossip about us and tell one another how much they hate us. I guess I must hae been mislead somewhere along the line! rolling on floor laughing

ratcat
Nah, it like the GDF with added mundaneness...

Pikachu
Well, that is as clear as swamp water now. Thanks. mad

Ushgarak
Well, NOW they won't let you in...

Dim
Nothing goes on there...it's a place for us to notify eachother of stuff..that's it.

Ushgarak
Hey! You ruined this thread!

Dim
ME???

Ushgarak
Yeah!

Actually, I think my first answer was sufficient, if a little extravagant. But then we were having fun making funny comments and Miss Big Mod comes along and gives a straight answer!

ratcat
There's a first! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Dim
And last.. laughing out loud

ratcat
Well, I think that was kinda the point of what I was implying..... roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pikachu
Be nice!

ratcat
OK, I'm sorry. You're right of course. smile

freeq
sad Be nice to freeqs.

ratcat
*Rummages around for can of anti-freeq spray.

freeq
sad

OMG!!!! eek!

Ushgarak
I wish I could see Freeq's signature

finti
ribbitt eek!

Gundark
yeah, freeq. Fix your sig, dear.

Ushgarak
I am now confident that this will happen quickly...

ratcat
Would you like a hand freeqy?

Gundark
Yes, help him RC. He's obviously lost his squiks.

finti
and his marbles

ratcat
freeq, replace:
http://www.geocities.com/powersgoode/queeq.html

with
http://www.geocities.com/powersgoode/freeqGUNmagic.jpg

freeq
sad

Will do. Thanks a million.

ratcat
If that don't work then I'll stick it somewhere for you. wink

Gundark
EXQUEEEEEEEEEESSSEEEEE ME...I couldn't help but notice the letters GUN in there....I will assume I am not being added into some perveted signature and that is referring to queeq's tommy gun......

ratcat
Your safe.

freeq
sad

But not in my mind. evil face

ratcat
Nothing is safe there.

freeq
I won't have it any other way.

ratcat
You can have it any way you want it.

freeq
I know. evil face

ratcat
Was that a HAN SOLO voice?

freeq
Did it say it was a Han Solo voice?

Gundark
Are we getting close to isolating the reverse power flux coupling ?

ratcat
Hand me those hydrospanners.

freeq
It's gonna be hard to get out of this one.

ratcat
That was no laser blast, something hit us!

freeq
Han, get up here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.