Orli!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orli'sElf7
its official sad ...him and kate bosworth are engaged (DAMMIT!!)....grrr.mad... anyone who would like to spit or carry their anger out can do it here!!! it will make me very happy. i have nothing against kate boswoth but the fact that she cant act (and cant surf!!!! im a local hawaiian girl, so thats kindof an insult>: (...) whatever you ladies need to get out DO SO...and to all the pro-kate b ppl...just DeAl. big grin

Note: this isnt a DISS to any kate b ppl aite? no biatchin online!!

[On another note...how long would u give it if they even get to a wedding? Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

FallingBlue
um...who cares?

Orli'sElf7
hey, a girl can dream can't she?

FallingBlue
Dreaming of things which will never happen is a waist of time and only creates hope when there is none, save yourself the trouble and go find some sexy guy your age and range, I mean..yah..a girl can dream... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Orli'sElf7
apparently ppl were gettin mad in other places where people were talking smack about kate...just let ppl say what they want to about it...i kno the galz at my school r kinda upset about it

Orli'sElf7
hahaha dreaming is nice...and i kno thats all they are but still...its nice :-D

Orli'sElf7
plus all the guys my age are assholes...i think they'll star that one out

Orli'sElf7
and i AM jealous...a lot of girls are..no problem admitting that...shes gorgeous and hes drop dead FINE...its not fair

FallingBlue
Call me an ass will you! *tackle* laughing out loud yah well, dream all you want, but I waisted alot of my life dreaming, so i wont be doin that again

Orli'sElf7
i didnt call you an ass!! big grin sorry if i offended you! im still in high school so i can dream for awhile smile.

FallingBlue
hey, you said guys your age are assholes, im your freakin age! yah, I hate high school, it bloooows

Orli'sElf7
haha YEA high school DOES blow...so does homecoming.. laughing out loud

ilvorlandobloom
omg, r u sure theyre engaged? where did u hear that? sad noooo they cant get MARRIED!!!! i never thought they were gonna last...

no way, i dont believe it, they cant be engaged. they just cant damnit

XxtinuvielxX
Orli isnt cheating on me, hes smarter than to do that...especially with that butthead. Plus, hes taken be me...afterall he is my precious...

Fire
well I don't know her so if they're happy good for them

I should have voted don't care but saw it too late

Orli'sElf7
lol hes all our preciousssssssssssesssssssssss.....yea thats what i heard....its official ...but i bet it they wont last!!!! prolly wont even go thru wit da marrage!! hes too good for her :,(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grr..bite bite!!

chica16
i dont think kate and him are together anymore

yerssot
what makes you think that?

ilvorlandobloom
i dont care if theyre dating, i just DONT think they should get married!

silver_tears
u mean this one right here..........
no way is she good enough for him wink

Orli'sElf7
ohh thats a hot pic...REALLY?!?!? they broke up?!?!?! omg!!!! thats the best...wait...ur not sure??? damn.....sad....i hope they did yes Happy Dance

fini
WHO the hell cares who marries who..............u dont know the people so stop commenting...............unlike alll of u sad people...........kate actually knows the man......so shut up

Orli'sElf7
damn someone's a bit titchy...wuts so wrong with dreamin? theres nothing wrong with jealousy!

fini
yeah there is nothing wrong with it...............but save it for REAL LIFE............nah i aint bitchy just fed up of people talking bout actors as if they are the love of their lives( when they dont even know them).........they are good to look at and stuff but these people have lives we dont know of and we have no right commenting on it........thats all

Orli'sElf7
well these r wut these message boards 4 for. lol!

chica16
some person from the UK said they broke up they say it in a mag. or on some kind of show or somethin...... i heard they broke up a long time ago though

chica16
but it doesn't really matter... i'm never going to be any closer to him than when i am watching LOTR so haha who cares if he gets married or not

StrgzrCndyPixie
dream grl dream

Phoenix
I'm not really that worried, but I did vote 'crappy actrecss', because I really don't think she's very good

Orli'sElf7
i dont think so either...like, i cant help it if they get married or not, and yes he is mai "fantasy" guy lol but she sucked in blu cruse im sorry..and i lol took it kinda personally cuz im a hawaiian native...she needed a stupid surfing double!! grr...lol. buuuut...OMG?? they broke it off? well last i heard they broke up but then got back together and got engaged??? *GASP* anyone with any info on this pleaasseee help me out!!

zeta
hhheeelllllllllloooooooooo

CandyKoRn
Obviously, nothing on the 'net you hear is the truth..
No-one really knows what is going on...

I will find out though, promise stick out tongue

Bloomheadgirl
Where in flipping *beep* did u hear that very bad joke.......*sigh* well I don't believe it as you can probably tell.

orlisgrl15
its true that we should be happy 4 the one we (ALL) love but i agree w/ ilvorlandobloom, i dont care if they date but i dont want thwm to get married

Bloomheadgirl
I do supports Orlando's decision but I do have an opinion about the K.B thing which I have expressed over and over again

~*Tanya

OrliNElijahsGrl
good god!!! what is with you people and dissing kate, and not liking her?! WHAT HAS SHE DONE TO YOU?!!! NOTHING! why cant you all stop being so jealous of her! Jeez and why cant you people who call urself fans be happy for orlando and his decisions?!!!

Its sooo aggervating!!! And i have stressed this so much here, and ive ranted about it all the time, and its something i cant avoid because it eats at me on the way some of orlandos so called fans act and say, its soo aggervating

Why cant you people be happy for orlando, be happy that hes happy, and even if he is engaged, what is the big deal? hes in love, let him be in love, and respect him and be happy! If him and kate are engaged (which i heard that he fell out of love with her and they broke up) then im SOOO sooo SOOO happy for him and her and their happiness, and for taking their relationship to another step, its beautiful, and i wish them all the best!

What aggervates me so much is, that some fans who say they love and respect orlando, talk junk about his decisions and about kate, its soo aggervating and its soo disrespectful

YOU GUYS SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR HIM!

thats all the ranting im doing for now..because this would be a long post if i truly full ranted!

Calinë
I don't know what your talking about but everything i've read says they broke up a while ago.

bLooMiLiCioUs
heyhey girl cool down - most of us fans are just livin in a fantasy world where no one exists 'cept herself n orli (i shld know u dun wanna know what goes on in my world wink ) but i dun hv anyth against the girl i just feel she ain't a gd actress. n no ne here's dissin her seriously so chill out - its all jealousy,yeah,even me!com'on girl, learn to lighten up.....ya want lessons on tt, ya can always come look for me wink haha...i'm as crazy as the next orli fan - more actually...haha....

CandyKoRn
I've heard nothing and I haven't seen anything on them breaking up...

hmmm.

OrliNElijahsGrl
mad it doesnt matter, its disrespecting to orlando, and if you really love him so much you would respect him and his decisions and not talk junk about kate whom you havent even met, and she has done nothing to you

i guess what i say goes in one ear and out the other...agh..it happens

OrliNElijahsGrl
well someone just told me that he fell out of love with her and they broke up, but im not sure, either way...i respect orlando and his decisions and if they broke up, thats too bad, and if they are still together, then thats wonderful

Orli'sElf7
OrliNElijahsGrl i respect ur opinions, but that doesnt mean you hae to go out and bash the hell out of what we're saying!! we have opinions too, and if we think them being together is the worst thing in the world than sorry!! if you think its awsome than whoop de doo for you, just dont go bashing us for what we think or else stay out of the thread! you ARE entitled to your own opinion but so are we so dont go bitching at us about it. you cant force your opinions on us either!

OrliNElijahsGrl
I knew it would go in one ear and out the other....it ALWAYS happens *sits and just stares at the board blankly*

I respect your opinions as well, but i cant avoid messages like these, they eat at me, and i must speak for what i believe is right, sometimes i worry that orlando thinks all of his fans are like this, when they are not, and i really dont want the whole fanbase of orlando to have a bad name just because of some fans being like they are

its just...disrespecting to orlando, and the sooner you realize that, the sooner youll understand why i replied with the message that i posted

*zips her lips and hides behind orlando and Lij and continues staring blankly at the board*

haha

ravenbirdie
OH MY GOD SAY ITS NOT SO! SAY ITS NOT SO! I HOPE SHE LEAVES HIM ND GETZ CRUSHED OR HE LEAVES HER ND CRUSHES HER! SHE DOESNT DESERVE HIM! THAT MEANS I'LL NEVA HAVE A CHANCE W/ HIM IF HE GETS MARRIED! miffed mad THAT *****!
SOME1 HOLD ME I THINK IM GUNNA CRY!

ravenbirdie
I CRIED I NEVA CRY! EVA! NOT THAT OTHA PPL KNO 'BOUT ANYWAY. miffed IM REALLY P.O'D THAT DIVVIE DOESN'T DESERVE HIM. I APOLLOGIZE 4 THE LANGUAGE I CHOSE IN MY LAST POST. mad WHAT WAS BLOCKED OUT W/ STARS WAS B - I - T - C - H

BingaBonga
lol, for the people that say that people like me shouldn't dream about movie stars.... cheer up! I mean, that's what they're for, they're there to entertain us, whether it's movies, music, hotness.... so come on, it's not like we're so obsessed that we would die for them, i understand like hating kate for just dating/engaged to orli and i mean you don't even know them, but my god, that 's what movie stars are for..... and for the dreamers out there, keep on dreaming... yes

Orli'sElf7
tell that to OrliNElijahsGurl mad

BingaBonga
yup, that's who was saying it toward, but i didn't want to say any names.... wink lol

OrliNElijahsGrl
umm right, i guess it does me no good to say anything, it goes in one ear, out the other

hmmm and it tis a tsk What the f**k?

so im just gonna sit here and stare blanky at the board while hiding behind orlando and Lij *hides behind lij and orli*

mwah

BingaBonga
sorry lij girl, but don't u dream about elijah, why can't they dream about orli?

OrliNElijahsGrl
Well yes, i dream of Lij and Orlando, ive met them plenty of times in my dreams, im not saying they cant dream about orlando, all im saying is for them to respect him and his decisions, these talks about hating kate and how he doesnt deserve her is rubbish, its not nice, its disrespectful, how would you like it if you were dating orlando and you had people saying horrible things about you, wouldnt be good...would it? Nope

what i wonder is why people cant be happy for him

OrliNElijahsGrl
and im sure if orlando read it, it would hurt him as well

so please do this for orlando and just be HAPPY for him

you can dream and dream of him all you want, im not saying you cant, but all im saying is...respect him like he respects us and be happy for him

BingaBonga
it's just jealously orlinlij, orlando would never come here, there's a lot more worse things out there about him, and why would he care if he has the love of his life?

OrliNElijahsGrl
ummm okay that post totally gotten me lost

confused

BingaBonga
i'm saying that people can dream about being in love with a hot actor/actress, without the critizing that they need to grow up. erm

OrliNElijahsGrl
*sits and stares blankly at the board*

Bloomheadgirl
errrrr...ok....

OrliNElijahsGrl
*stares again*

scary isnt it?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Bloomheadgirl
haha oh yeah!!!! Kinda freaky..

~*Tanya *confuzzled*

OrliNElijahsGrl
muahahahahahahahahaha

Bloomheadgirl
lmao..ok..soo....

BingaBonga
i guess we're kind-of done talking about orlando... oh well, off topic conversations r just fine.

Bloomheadgirl
mnyesss like lYao!

~*Tanya *hyped*

BingaBonga
i'm eatin pizza, i'm already sick of halloween candy.. sad

Bloomheadgirl
argghh yeah....I need juice....

~*Tanya

american_eagle
i hate kate ryhmes for some odd reason... blink

Kitoky
Okie, WHY am I seeing this thread again?
Go hate Kate on the Celebrity Gossip thread or something.

enya
omg their ingaged- well i am dissappointed that he is not with me but then i am 10 yrs younger than him and i will never meet him so i have to get over it some day- as long as he is happy dat is all i care about

but i wont stop dreaming though big grin

american_eagle
i heard they vacationed in the caribbean together

american_eagle
oh well, as long as their happy together, not much else i can do

LadyGreenleaf
dude..wutever floats his boat...but he is too HOT to be getting married to an actress...i honestly think he should get married to someone...NOT famous...u no?
~*LadyGreenleaf*~

paris12
I HATE KATE BLOODY ***** she is not pretty not to be mean but still.i admit i am jelous sorry

shadowy_blue
What did she do?

Kate Bosworth can have Orlando freaking Bloom, for all I care.

tassie
Why are there all these threads in our Lotr forum?
They don't belong here confused

and, i couldn't care less about them anymore

orlandoOYEA
What the f**k?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Lotr forum people, lotr.

Inwë Nólatári
Wait, Orli's elf...where did you hear about Orli and Kate? I don't think that they are engaged....I've seen her wearing a ring on her left ring finger, but I haven't even heard rumors about them getting married. I just want to know where you got your tip off

Thorondor
ok one why is this crap in the LoTR forum? two who cares go harrass your fellow obsessants in the Celeb forum, three Kate who?

(couldn't be bothered reading all the pages)

pip-foot
we already have a stupid Orli thread and there is a celebrity forum! so go and take this disscussion some where else!!!!

Thorondor
very well said pip smile

pip-foot
thank you thorandor stick out tongue Kit can you close/move/merge this please???

orlandoOYEA
*bangs head on wall, motions to kit, holds up peace sign, leaves room*

Iirima
Closing.

tassie
...Closed

Thorondor
why has this still not been closed yet?

Exa
Absolutely brilliant question ...

Leggy_n_Merry
Yeah what the hell, stop doing pointless threads to do with Kate Bosworth WHO CARES!!

kitty392
theree r bunch of pics of kate kissing another guy, and huggin him and touching him in..... places..... I dont know how to show yall on this board..... but I think its wrong shes cheating on Orli..... She is not good enough for him!

kitty392
Any one on here... besides me??

kitty392
Tell me how to get the pics on here ... when ever you guys come on nxt... cya later

Nienna
Err, click add reply, browse, and find the image.... confused

Psycho Freak
I think they are the coolest couple in the history! They are so cute together!

Psycho Freak
Oh how did the engage thing happen anyway?

Leggy_n_Merry
Oh...my....god...this has nothing to do with Lord of the Rings go away stupid thread....

JohnnyBloom
Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry
Oh...my....god...this has nothing to do with Lord of the Rings go away stupid thread....

THANK YOU!!!!
Finally someone to agree with!!

Leggy_n_Merry
Hehe yay! Jeesh this thread is yonks old...ya see my post from ages ago up there ^^ roll eyes (sarcastic) Ok now I am posting in a thread that I am going against confused but I'm cursing it so it doesn't matter big grin

JohnnyBloom
^^ hell yeah!! august last year - just think how many films we hadn't seen that long ago ???

Leggy_n_Merry
Haha i know! I always think of stuff like that! And I remember when PotC was coming out and I was like crybaby waaaa America get it before us we have to wait like 30 days or whatever haha and that was aaages ago!! Ok now we are totally off topic but nevermind haha...

xXLauriëXx
i remember getting in a stress about that too laughing.. all seems so long ago now though

JohnnyBloom
lol - ages ago now!!!
laughing out loud just think how many times we've watched it since then!!

Fëanor
every other day on cable erm

JohnnyBloom
exactly - and what a stress we were in before we had it on dvd!!!
i mean do you remember that hyper excited feeling after you'd seen it at the cineam *sigh* aaaahhh the days of pirates at the cinema!!!
well only a year or so now!

.... but yes orlando bloom's lovely

xXLauriëXx
yes i remember the days.. and judging by your obsessiveness, and my own.. and the fact that we live in the same bloody town, i think the chances that we were watching it at the same time in the same screen are extremely high!

JohnnyBloom
oh don't say that - that creeped me out!
messed not that being in a cinema with you is horrible of course big grin

xXLauriëXx
sadwalk

JohnnyBloom
aw sorry
but being in the same cinema at teh same time as some person i happened to meet on the internet who goes to school in the same town as me ... it's just, strange smile

xXLauriëXx
i know.. veeeery strange fear

JohnnyBloom
creepy man - hey i wonder if we saw lotr together too?!?!?! messed

xXLauriëXx
agh! i didn't think of that..
definitely not Fellowship of the Ring, cos i didn't see that at the cinema at all crybaby... i was foolish and listened to my best mate who told me it was crap (how wrong can you get?)

but the next year, dad dragged me to see Two Towers cos he loves the books, and i loved it, so in the end i saw that many times

and return of the king i saw a lot too... in the odeon and the uci, with every different possible combination of my friends, to see it as many times as possible laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

JohnnyBloom
hahahahahaha!!!!
you didn't see fotr!!!
sorry- i find that highly amusing!

and yes - i did the combination of friends thing!!!

xXLauriëXx
sad .. when i got back from The Two Towers, i immediately phoned my friend and told her she was wrong, but she think's I'm wrong, so we've just had to accept our differences and move on roll eyes (sarcastic)

JohnnyBloom
i hate it when you have to accept things!!!
it's soo.... eurgh!

xXLauriëXx
she doesn't like johnny depp either, or anyone really, she just doesn't like films, and she falls asleep when ever the rest of us drag her along with us to the cinema *sigh*

Elessea
RAR! this thread should go away....stick out tongue

sorry....not your conversation, just seening obsessive fan-girl-ism on the front page is stressful mad big grin

xXLauriëXx
keep breathing pip... big grin

Elessea
big grin breathing's over rated stick out tongue

xXLauriëXx
is it? i wouldn't recommend you stop though messed

JohnnyBloom
laughing it might be overated but i still reckon you should keep breathing "that's the key- breathe!"

and yes, agree to the hyperness of obsessive front page!

Elessea
I just dont understand why this thread still exists...I mean it was started over a year ago...and has NOTHING to do with LOTR...

-sigh- God, we need a moderator...rar

xXLauriëXx
report it then

JohnnyBloom
might as well - i mean there's VERY LITTLE constructive conversation here! stick out tongue

xXLauriëXx
*sigh*

JohnnyBloom
i mean, the vote's not really about orli, it's about kate!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.