what do you think is going to happen in X-3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cairo
tell me what you guyz think whats gonna happen in X-Men 3. i know i'm not the only X-Men/Marvel fan!! eek!

Kes
No your not. There is a whole section for superhero movies smile
Moving to x-men forum.
Moving--moved

JeanGreyDP
I don't know what will happen. All I'm hoping for is some more Beast and Jean Grey kicking ass.

rogue8888
i think that jean grey is coming back as phoenix. it was very evident at the end that she was using the phoenix force to save the other x-men. i also think the sentinels will play a major role in it. i believe i saw somewhere in the movie about a plan for a sentinel program.

Blopster
When Mystique is looking around Stryker's computer and she notices a folder for 'Cerebro', there is a folder next to it labeled 'Project Widewake', which was the code-name for the Sentinel Project in the comics (and on the other side was a folder for Franklin Richards).

As for X3, I'm betting it will be sort of 'open war' on mutants. I think a lot of the battles will be in public view, not behind the scenes as they were in X2. Whether they involve Sentinels or just governments finally losing their patience with "the mutant problem", I don't know. If they involve Sentinels, I'd bet it would involve how the Sentinel's programming determines that since mutants ARE humans, that they turn on normal humans and mutants come to the rescue at the end.

Yo really? SENTINELS KICK SO MUCH ASS! I remember hoping they would be in the first movie and was disappointed. Woohoo! Sentinels!

Elektra_lover
I just hope it will continue its streak of geting better each time

Going-Rouge
I have a few connections and I heard that Jean is comming as Phoenix, The sintanal come in to play and eather in the end of this movie or in X4 Bobby leaeves and Gambit comes in. I hear that he starts hitting on Rouge, (My info source is classifyed!)

RogueGambitdare
I think it will be based off the Phoniex saga. And Gambit will join the x-team and the sentials will be introduced.

stormfront13
hey rogue, its been a while sinve i've seen you on here how you been? i see you changed your avatar

RogueGambitdare
hi stormfront, i've been busy with the role playing forums and unhosted rpgs. I haven't seen you much either how've you been?

stormfront13
i've been good, i see you've changed your avatar. so what are role playing's like??

RogueGambitdare
they're fun, but my character in one or two of them gets really emotional so it gets really interesting.

stormfront13
lol sounds like fun maybe i'll try sometimes. well... its 2:30 AM here so i'm gonna get some sleep. talk to you soon

RogueGambitdare
seeya

FieryBalrog
Here's how it will go

Shot of all the x-men
close up of WOLVERINE
*Wolvering kicking ass*
*Halle berry and Anna Paquin pose for camera*
*Wolverine kicking ass*
Alan Cummings gets line with funny accent, Prof. X. looks pained*
Wolverine fights with his dark past*
*cameo of random semi-popular X-man*
*Wolverine kicking ass*
*Wolverine breathes heavily*
*Cyclops drops by to formulate plan, wolverine ninja-kicks him to the ground, throws plans to air and charges in*
*climax develops*
*Wolverine delivers an extra load of ass-kicking in dramatic fashion*
*short wide shot of assembled x-men*
*Wolverine lights up cigar*
*phoenix sillhouette appears ominously as credits roll*

Arcane
wow, ill go see that movie....no expression

ayjay
that may be scarily accurate to wat happens >__<

Rave X

Paola
laughing out loud

anyway... already a thread for this at the very top of the forum

closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.