I got suspended today !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Hey guys just letting u know that I got suspended at my school in the 2nd week. The principals and so say that I'm wrong for doing what I did but the guy was begging for it, judge.

September 16th is Mexico's Independence Day and this month is where people get more patriotic than ever. And there's a russian foreign exchange student called Grigory. He said everyone in this country (Mexico) is dumb because of the silly decorations and parties we throw and that he hates this hot weather and living here. I got angry punched the guy's nose as hard as I could and slammed him against some lockers. The fight was immediately stopped and the Grigory's nose didn't stop bleeding or swelling. He started crying and only recieved a -1 in Civics and I got suspended for 3 days.

Is it just me or were his comments uncalled for ? was my suspension fair ? Well yeah but why didn't he get suspended ?

Anyway I don't care much for the suspension but I do care that he only got a -1, all of the guy's in my classroom want to hurt him so I won't do anything else to him. God knows if he'll continue living after my classmates are through with him. There's already superglue inside his lock and his books were thrown in the toilet.

GroundedAgain
go pablo!!!!!!!!!

KidRock
ivan draggo the russian boxer!

Evanescence
If he doesn't like being in Mexico, why is he still there? I'd tell him to **** off.

Zoing
Sorry to hear you go suspended... But hey if I was in your situation I'd be pretty pissed at him too. What a bozzo! I really hate people like him, but being fair all and fair (me being from Canada) I would believe that your suspension was called for but only for the rest of the day or something amidst that area -- not three days! What he's getting seems justice served.. or .. just deserved .. or what ever.. Point is he was asking for it but there are other ways around things like this (when you read my Post Script you'll probably understand why I say\believe this). Anyways, thats all for now..

P.S. I live in - Canada Rules!

GroundedAgain
yes, yes it does, i live 30 minutes south

Evanescence
Hope you hit him hard.

Captain REX
What a coinky-dink! I got suspended from school on Monday for slugging a kid in the jaw. Sat there flicking my pencil while I was trying to draw and cussing me out. Tried to ignore him best I could...but...

"Come on, hit me you f***ing bi***!"

"If you insist!"

KAPOW!!!

And I didn't even hit him hard. He's half my height, so he told the teacher after he challenged me to a fight. He has detentions for a month for breaking a behavior contract thingy and cussing me out and flipping me off. The Vice Principal only suspended me because it's the rules that if you lay a hand on anybody for the first time, you are suspended for one day. He didn't want to, but he did.

pablo007
I'm a boxer Evanescence, don't know if I broke his nose. He went to the school hospital room. They told me it swoll up really bad, and yeah I asked myself what the **** he is still doing here.

GroundedAgain
i love the sound of fist hitting jaw bone in the morning....bua ha ha ha

pablo007
Hahahahaha when you hit someone in the jaw is when it hurts your hand the most. Bareknuckle boxing is really painful !

GroundedAgain
fights are good. not boxing but hey b itch step off. push into locker punches thron kinda fite

Evanescence
It was his own fault. he wouldn't like it if someone said something about his country. If he's an exchange student, he doesn't have to be there in Mexico-or did he choose Mexico to come to?

If the other kids don't like him, then he must have a problem. I probably would've smacked him one as well.

pablo007
Yeah man imagine if I went to Australia and started dissing the country (I've never been there but it seems cool) wouldn't you wanna kick my ass ?

And I don't really know why he's here, I think his father lives here too.

bigbadbike2
Beat his a**. Sorry it has just been a long time since I was last in a fight.

DeNiro
in my school it doesnt mater if u started the fight or ne thing if u r in a fight u get suspende for three days but ne way what a dumb ass i rember this one kid and i were talkin shit back and foruth and i out all my books on the lunch tabel he knocked them off and i jumped over the tabel and i grabbed his neck and threw him agaisnt a wall and just ****in chocked him so hard with one hand his eyes rolled bak in his head almos but ne way the teacher saw me jump over the tabel but none of the abuse so i got like a dention for the table thing i was like cool lol

pablo007
I rarely get into fights outside of the box academy. But this guy was begging for my fist in his face.

DeNiro
he asked for it u answered i dont know why u got in troubel lol i just rembered sumthing all of my fights have had like some sort of object like i was in a golf club fight and a fight with othe objects lol i ****ed a kid up really bad with a golf club once

pablo007
I'm not a violent guy but I do have a temper, you have no idea how many teachers have told my mom to take me to some anger management class.

DeNiro
it takes me a long long long long time to get me mad but once u get me pissed i dont care who it is watch out im nuts i dont give a shit if i beat u to death thats how mad i get but as i said its almost impossible to get me mad

BackFire349
i think you went a bit too far there pablo, but yeah, he brought it on himself

ragesRemorse
Damn communists! you should have told him if he doesnt like mexico he should have went back to his communist home and wait in line for some toilet paper

pablo007
Hahahahaha I told him that if he doesn't like he could ****ing leave, is Russia still comunist ?

ragesRemorse
yeah but does it really matter i mean there russian

BackFire349
lol

badkittykitty
lol omg

pablo007
Did I mention he once cried because he couldn't stand the hot weather ?

Phoenix
hey, pablo, I'd say his comments were completely uncalled for! If he doesn't like it, why complain to someone who does, because you'll just offend them!

although maybe, next time, you might nt want to hit him... suspension isn't fun...

pablo007
I don't care if I get suspended or not, I'll still defend my country.

DeNiro
good job pablo that guy sounded like a real dumb whimp couldnt stand the heat omg what a puss

Zeke
You know what you should've done, pablo? You should've got a shotgun and blew his ****in brains out. Then take a Scream mask and start dancing like a mad man in front of him while wearing the goddamn thing. Im not kidding!

DeNiro
blink

Fire
no offence pablo

but I never agree with physical violence, so I think you're suspension is fair. Secondly I know it seems unfair him only getting a -1 on civics, but if you hadden't punched him you wouldn't have gotten suspended

they can hardly suspend someone for stating his mind imo

pablo007
None taken Fire, everybody has their opinion and everybody solves their problems differently.

slayer
what a loser

slayer
this ***** at school when i was in like grade 3 slashed me in the face and these 2 other kids who where saving me he now goes 2 a school with 8 students lol! and the teacher said shit aloud!

DemonicGambit
I don't think pablo did anything wrong, I would have done the exact same thing! Although I would have gone about it differently. I would have followed him home, and then broke his nose...and arms...and legs

pablo007
Believe me that I wanted to do something like that but it was in school.

KidRock
i got suspended last year for getting into a fight with a kid in our schools library but the real bad sh*t was i grabbed the kid by the collar of his shirt and hit him in the face once then when i went to hit him again the librarian came to break it up and he got in the way and i hit him so i got a week suspension. i didnt even start it >sad

DemonicGambit
That's sucks

pablo007
That happened to a friend of mine but he punched his mom ! LOL eek!

ChinaNiki
so what i'm hearing from most people on the thread is that's it's better to kick someone's ass then to call them a f@cking loser and walk away without a suspension

the people on the receiving end of all this violence are just trying to make you mad and it looks like they are succeeding and you are just doing what they want by responding the way you do

perhaps their goals are to get you suspended so many times you are eventually expelled

pablo007
You know that what u say makes no difference to me ? If they want to make me angry then face the consequences.

slayer
yeah i agree with pablo

pablo007
Talking about fighint, De La Hoya lost, crap sad

GreenFist
what a crazy world

AOR
Originally posted by Pablo G
Hey guys just letting u know that I got suspended at my school in the 2nd week. The principals and so say that I'm wrong for doing what I did but the guy was begging for it, judge.

September 16th is Mexico's Independence Day and this month is where people get more patriotic than ever. And there's a russian foreign exchange student called Grigory. He said everyone in this country (Mexico) is dumb because of the silly decorations and parties we throw and that he hates this hot weather and living here. I got angry punched the guy's nose as hard as I could and slammed him against some lockers. The fight was immediately stopped and the Grigory's nose didn't stop bleeding or swelling. He started crying and only recieved a -1 in Civics and I got suspended for 3 days.

Is it just me or were his comments uncalled for ? was my suspension fair ? Well yeah but why didn't he get suspended ?

Anyway I don't care much for the suspension but I do care that he only got a -1, all of the guy's in my classroom want to hurt him so I won't do anything else to him. God knows if he'll continue living after my classmates are through with him. There's already superglue inside his lock and his books were thrown in the toilet.

Que esperabas?!?! Deberias haber ropido la carra!!! Aunque no soy de mexico....buen hecho...

GreenFist
I got suspended for putting Red Food Dye in someones mouth while they were sleeping

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.