Storm & Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine_2k
hey wats up? im new here. wat do u guys think about storm and wolverine as a couple?

Kes

LanceWindu
I never got to see anything of them as a couple, except one small thing from the original series I believe.

rwendelin
I think it would be cool. Be a good change.

rogue8888
yes, they were a couple in an alternate timeline in the '90's cartoon series. i think that storm would good for wolverine, she can help him calm down. and, it could make sense, seeing as wolverine has recently helped her recover from her injuries in x-treme x-men.

crazy_c
yup

Psylocke
I think they would make a cute couple..

shadowy_blue
I liked them in TAS

DemonicGambit
They would make a great couple in my opinion. I've always thought they would look good together

Stormy and Wolverine!!

Psylocke
I have a pic of them kissing (well actually they are under water "sharing breath"wink from a comic but I don't know how to post pictures in here...

Kes
lol I posted a pic of them underwater smile
Just Press the Post Reply its at the top or end of the page.
Then the last option that says attach file has a browse button. Look for the pic and post it big grin

Psylocke
oh okies thanx

Psylocke
ok here is the picture I think it's the one you were talking about Kes cuase I think they are underwater but I'll post it anyways.

Kes
Yeh thats the pic. Thou I think the 1 I posted was smaller.

Wolverine_2k
i think they should do the wolverine/storm relationship thing in X3. what do yall think?

Paola
Kes!!! You have a twin!!!! laughing out loud
Here's Stormy & Wolvie

Paola
another one....

Paola
another

Paola
and the last one........

Kes
Yeh so I've noticed.
Those are the pics I posted. big grin

Paola
oops!! embarrasment
Sorry Kes embarrasment

Kes
About what?blink

RemyLeBeau
I think they make a wonderful couple infact in our Rps I put them together. I just wish that theyed actualy get to gether In Evo and the movie!! I have a fan art I did of the two of them,...heres the link.. its Evolution style though...

http://boards.disneysites.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=533

Paola
About me posting the pics you posted before embarrasment

Kes
Ah thats ok smile

Paola
big grin

Paola
You did it??? It's cool!!!! big grin

RemyLeBeau
thnks ! I love the Idea of teh two of them together!! Yes I drew it about a week ago!! Im workin on a new one ill post it as soon as I can.

Paola
great!!

Stormdabest
I hope they're couples in X3

Rave X
Dunno 'bout them... I think Storm needs to lose up a little, and Wolverine... he's not the type to do that.. he's more of a loner with the inner demons. Dont think they would work very long.

Lady_Jade
Storm is my FAVOURITE character and Wolvie is my second fav (Gambit being the BEST!) but I think it would be an odd pairing. They just wouldn't flow together. Just like Cyclops, Storm is a leader and Wolverine doesn't follow rules too well so I don't think Storm would be happy being with someone who would probably cause her a lot of problems.

Disturbance
Yep, he'd just upset her.
Besides Wolverine is way too short for Storm.

cabbit23
Storm & Wolverine ARE NOT A GOOD COUPEL!!!

cabbit23
I AGREE!!

cabbit23
?

cabbit23
Originally posted by Stormdabest
I hope they're couples in X3
NO I HOPE THERE NOT!

cabbit23
(auto quote) thumb down

Paola
blink X-Men couples...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.