Yo, I'm takin a break soon so you all know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J_To_The_P
In about 2 weeks I'm gonna be taking a break for anywhere from 2-5 weeks from KMC, and hardly on AIM/MSN, I will maybe pop in but for like 15-25 minutes or so, and so whoever was tired of me being here, maybe will miss me. stick out tongue

DemonicGambit
Where ya goin' JP?

LindsIsTightK
Yeah we dont care JP so bye! nah Im just kiddin stick out tongue

J_To_The_P
Not really "Going" but, I gotta study for my permit, and I don't need KMC, and forum crap going on in my ears, and maybe I'll be able to come back better or somethin.

DemonicGambit
You'll do fine on it. Jus' don't piss off the people that work there. I learned that the hard way embarrasment

J_To_The_P
I'm to pissed at myself for having to drag myself BACK to the DMV, god damn I hate that place!

DemonicGambit
I know that feelin', I can't stand that place. I say they should burn it down

J_To_The_P
There isn't a damn thing to stop me from passing this time, gonna have some new cds to blast while I study, no KMC or forums to worry about, decent AIM/MSN time, all good.

DMV just sucks, the thought of registering a car there makes me vomit.

DemonicGambit
Yeah, jus' wait till ya actually register it. Waitin' in that damn line for hours

J_To_The_P
That's why I'm hoping, after I graduate this year, I can get a job to go in at the same time as my mom, so I can get a car, but delay going there for like years. laughing out loud stick out tongue j/k

DemonicGambit
Now there's an idea!

J_To_The_P
Whoever decided to make a place like the DMV, needs to be smacked and beaten to death with a stick.

DemonicGambit
Non, they should be punched and then beaten with a flaming stick evil face

J_To_The_P
No! A frozen stick, with old man skidmark underwear hanging from it! eek!

DeNiro
ill miss u JP ur cool in my book bro later mamg talk to u lada

BackFire349
lol, you dont need to study for your permit, if you have common sense you will do just fine.

yerssot
enjoy your real life wink

silver_tears
awww jp we'll miss you sad
but good luck with ur permit big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

J_To_The_P
laughing laughing laughing Holy S*** I remember this!!!!! Well now I have my license, but DAMN I remember! laughing

Fallen Jedi
awww, and i just got to know you too. sad well, don't forget about us now. the KMC family will miss you. oh, and good luck...not that you need it, i'm sure. big grin

Sacrifise666
hey fj

J_To_The_P
Oh FJ FJ, no, no, this was from September, I'm not going anywhere now, I just remember the drama I went through. laughing

I'm staying, no worries. big grin

leatherface12
laughing out loud FJ acts like a blonde. stick out tongue

J_To_The_P
Blonde or not, I bet she hot. wink

leatherface12
I agree. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.