best rapper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaz
alright the most important poll. there are to many choicies so u people tell me out all the rappers out there who is the best lyrisist?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ty kaz finally a best rapper thread. smile i say tupac

kaz
ah the classic answer but why is he the best rapper. yo i need reasons. what u like his lyrics or just the way he sound? or do u just like pac?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
well same thing as my world histroy said. He is a rapper with two sides. He sings with hatred and with love= considered best rapper (or something like that dont remember what teacher said exactly)

kaz
tight answer dog. yeah that man wsa true to the heart. when u get pac ur no just getting rymes u gettin everything that man isa about.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
very well said. i agree. so you like biggy? he's ok in my opinion

kaz
naw he is alright but not the best. he is still one of the best but dont take the cake.

o0tAyLoR0o
..i personally, dislike rap.. ALOT.... but thats just me...

okay continue.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

kaz
damn dog thanks for ur opinoin but if u look at the title of this thread it says best rapper, not weather or not u like rap. but thanks anyways

Killer
I am wiff Tay.. but if i had to choose *twitches at the though of rapping*

eminem

kaz
nice choice.

o0tAyLoR0o
*shudders*
sick

Lo!.. *runs to toilet*

stick out tongue

Killer
haha.. shut up Tay!

*flushes toilet*

wtf did you eat today that had green chunkes?

*runs to other bathroom*

kaz
alright amn neither one of u know shit about rap so why are u even typin. and what the hell is with tay and those 5 girls on his shit, man get outta here with that crap.

o0tAyLoR0o
okay..

1. i DO know some shit about rap, i used to be.. what do you call it "ghetto"

2. IM A GIRL mad

3. those are 5 GUYS in my sig, and they happen to be a band called ORGY, but you probably wouldnt know shit about them so why YOU even typin??? huh

Killer
cry baby cry laughing out loud

kaz
alright first off i know who orgy but they aint guys cause they probably wear more make up than u. there is no was ghetto and if u think that u were ghetto than u got no right to even type that word, u dont know what the hell it even means. im tpyin cause this is the rap thread not punk ass rock so unplug ur key board cause no one gives a **** what u have to so click out.

Killer
Orgy an't Punk... nor are they asses.. or rock.. well which type..
off the ponit anyways... you asked.. she said.. i said.. and you freaked out... *wips kaz'z eyes*

come down.. it's just a thread.. no need to wet your pants over it

AND I GIVE A **** WHAT SHE THINKS!!!!!

and oooo.. don't even get me started on the make up .. *growls*

kaz
it aint even like that i was talkin with that man before then tay gonna come in oh i dont like rap, ok then why are u here but what ever dog. yo u got a commet about rap or what? if not than i dont see the point of even talkin here.

o0tAyLoR0o
yeah brit cares what i think, and i care what she thinks!

and actually, no, ORGY does NOT wear more makeup than me..

but i CAN say ghetto, cause ive been there and done that.. and nothing good is going to come out of it.. but whatever, thats just my opnion... and you think totally different.. but whatever..

o0tAyLoR0o
look, the thing said rap, this is a messge board.. im going to say what i want to say...

Killer
I am a dog.. i am a dog..

*waggs tail*

lookie tay.. I gotta tail.. now you can tell when i am happy! big grin

o0tAyLoR0o
hehe.

*pets brit*

good puppie!

*talks in puppy talk*

Lol.. stick out tongue

kaz
alright but the thing said BEST rapper not does tay like rap. and i bet ur one of those rich little girls that thinks that she is deprived. nothings gonna come out of the ghetto see that just shows that once again u dont know shit."been there done that" done what u aint done shit.

kaz
what the hell is with the discriptions. man how gay is that.

o0tAyLoR0o
actually no.. i am the least thing from "rich"..

and i DO know shit..
i was raised up in the queens baby... i know eveything and ive seen everything up close and personal...

my dad used to be in the italian mafia.. i think i know, ive seen people killed on my street, ive seen people dealing drugs in my house.. ive seen gambling ive seen everything..

whatever, you probably dont beleive me either..
but whatever...

o0tAyLoR0o
yeah, you want us to leave, whatever thats cool.. later days...

Killer
LAST TIME I CHECKED THERE WERE TWO MEANINGS FOR GAY
HAPPY
AND
A GUY LIKING THE SAME SEX

NOW ARE THE "DISCRIOPTIONS" YOU SAY, ARE THEY HAPPY?
AND I REALLY DOUBT THAT THEY LIKE THE SAME SEX.. CAUSE WELL.. THERE WORDS.. NOT PEOPLE

mad mad mad mad mad

kaz
youve seen people die and u have been around that but im still around that so dont judge the ghetto just cause u dont like it.

Killer
what i am getting at is... why use Gay as a bad thing?

dumb ****!

o0tAyLoR0o
haha..

i think hes talking about our little stars! mad

o0tAyLoR0o
okay.. i didnt "judge" the ghetto..
i only merly said what I.. TAY.. thought... nothing more..

your right, i dont like it.. it think its a horrible thing, and ive been raised in a bad neighborhood.. but that has nothing to do with you.. you may like it, thats great, i just hope its better for you than it was for me...

kaz
alright unless ur an english teacher ur corrections dont mean shit. say its gay is just a way of showing my displeasure with ur action, like say that those discription are a really stupid thing to do

scootscoot
I LOVE KAZ

o0tAyLoR0o
ha, you know thats so ironic.. cause, haha.. i am an english teacher..

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hmmm a rock band with the name orgy....they look kinda gay(homo) but thats only my opinion (dont get mad). WEll kaz what you think about biggy? he's ok in my opinion

kaz
I LOVE SCOOTSCOOT.

o0tAyLoR0o
well no, they arent gay or homo.. and yes.. like i said WAY BEFORE IN MY VERY 1ST POST...

go ahead and continue what you were talking about...

kaz
see that man understands. biggy is good but i dont think that he is the best but he is up there.

kaz
thanks for ur permision we will do that.

o0tAyLoR0o
your welcome! glad i could help! big grin

scootscoot
how can you be an engligh teacher?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ok kaz choose one:
1) dr.dre
2) dmx
3) 50 cent
I honestly dont like 50 cent. His lyrics are like crap but beats are good. Dmx is ok but i pick dr.dre

kaz
dr. was good but i aint heard it in a while. but ur right 50 is some crap and the only reason that he is big is cause of eminem.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i dont think people understand what they are listening too. most people just listen to music cuz of the beats. i care more about lyrics.

kaz
dmx is the best out of the 3

scootscoot
bad choices

kaz
yeah thats what most people do, they like the sound. im all about the lyrics, they make the song.

o0tAyLoR0o
hmm i dont know..

it depends on what you mean by the question...

Killer
i am wayy behond being lost anymore

*throws sugar out window*

how the hell did a rapper thread become about Tay being a teacher... Tay, your a teacher... ???

o0tAyLoR0o
dude.. im working it!... .

Killer
dude.. dude.. how old are you?
*attemps to fly around room with a dust buster*

o0tAyLoR0o
....silly little girl.....

*picks brit up and throws over shoulder*

..come one, lets get our little asses out of here...

Killer
well well i wanna be... *gets taken out*

okay! big grin

*pinches tay's butt from behind*

scootscoot
wow this is retarted

~fuoco~
Tupac, with a doubt!! Every other rapper is jus copying!! He is the original!!!

o0tAyLoR0o
RUN DMC!

OLD SCHOOL BABY YEAH!

..haha

*runs out*

kaz
otrue but there are some rappers with their own stlye but no one like pac.

scootscoot
yeah so is any one out there willing to talk to

kaz
yeah im talkin to u scootscoot

scootscoot
hey finaly i get some one to talk to your my savor..or something

kaz
or something? well it took u a while to work ur computer

scootscoot
or not.......... Happy Dance <-this dancing bannana is very cute

kaz
im glad u like that bannana

scootscoot
yeah but i like them better n my pandcakes, ninus the dancing...( i dont like i when my pand cakes dance)

kaz
oh ok

o kiMMii o
lol yes retarded!
wat a joke man.....! 50cent?! get fcuked

ragesRemorse
i dont like to much rap because i think most rappers look at it as a get rich quick thing, and all they do is praise about being a thug and preach about guns,money,drugs and woman. i personally dont like having that kind of shit flaunted in my face as a rite of passage. However i believe there is good rap, like poets using beats to carry along there messages. 2-pac was a lyrical poet, my favorite is DMX though because he tells the truth about where he's been who he was and whohe wants to be and he never glorifies violence unless it is totally just an entertainment track He's also true to God which i like alot. Most talented right now though is probably canibus after hearing 100 bars that almost gives him the crown. Not many rappers can flow like that for four minutes. i also like outkast, diddnt care for stankonia infact i hated it. but equimeni is one of my favorite albums and im what you call a classic rock fan and equemeni is one of my favorites

o kiMMii o
thats true rageRemorse.......
i find something pathetic.....on the news few months ago
some idiot was saying that parents should encourage kids not 2 listen 2 michael jacksons music or watch his videos and stuff! WdF?!
and all these rap artists influence all this crap 2 young teenages about
.... guns, sex etc etc..... fcuking stupid media

ragesRemorse
thats just gonna make kids wanna hear it more

BackFire349
mc hammer

ragesRemorse
vanilla ice got him beat

mah
King Geedorah, Beastie Boys

wicker_man
Not a rap fan in the slightest but i do like LL Cool J's songs.

ragesRemorse
is that the guy who was in that shark movie and had a song called my head is like a sharks fin? LOL

wicker_man
Yep thats the one he was also in Halloween H2O and Any Given Sunday (The Shark Movie was called Deep Blue Sea).

ragesRemorse
he was in that movie rollerball also wasnt he? man that movie never should have been remade

wicker_man
I agree the original was a classic didn't they learn anything when they remade Psycho.

ragesRemorse
No i dont think so but i did, never watch a classic remake again

wicker_man
I enjoyed the remakes of Night of the Living Dead,The Thing and The Fly though.

ragesRemorse
ahh your right those were good movies, but the bad remakes still outweigh the good ive heard there even gonna remake taxi driver now thats one that doesnt need touched

wicker_man
I here they r planning to remake to of my favourites (Dawn of the Dead and noooooooo! The Wicker Man) in the words of the legends that are Irom Maiden run for the hills.

ragesRemorse
bad ideas seem to pleague holly wood and that is proof

wicker_man
The Italian Job its not out here yet but i luv the original Noel Coward,Benny Hill and Micheal Caine are legends in that film and Mark Wahlberg Edward Norton and Seth Green no matter how talented cannot compare.

Zeke
Alrite, best rapper hands down is Tupac. He is the best all-original rapper out there. Snoop Dog is next. Followed by Ice-Cube, Warren G, Eminem, Mac 10, and 50 Cent. All kickass!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
I can't believe people listen to 50 cent. His lyrics suck! same with snoop dog. Ice cube has a few good songs. Eminem also. But best rapper is and always will be Tupac. and Nas is ok. Dont like Jay-z much.

o kiMMii o
rocky its "go wif da flow" blahhh wateva.........

PiratePrincess
I don't like 50 cent either, h0ck3yh0rr0r, and i agree about the lyrics!!

ragesRemorse
50 cent mumbles when he speaks, it doesnt even seem like he tries and his lyrics are recycled garbage. canibus got em all beat

h0ck3yh0rr0r
but tupac is best

Zeke
The only reason ppl like 50 coz the beats 2 his songs are ****in awesome!

mah
Tupac is mediocre at best and only this famous cause he died. His rapping is not any better than other mainstream chart-fillers like Ja Rule and P Diddy.

kaz
naw see 50 mumbles cause the man ws shout in the face. but the only reson that people like him is because eminem and dr. brought him out. he is some shit the only good songs on the cd are the ones with eminem. pac is the beset all around. the only good rappers are the ones that dont care about the money, the good ones are the ones that feelings are in their songs. the problem is that there really are none of those rappers out there.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
He got shot nine times in the face no wonder he mumbles lol

kaz
im surprised he can even talk

DeNiro
well ne way i hate rap but i like emniem alot his rap is good as **** at least he has cool messages he tys to get acroos all those other rappers suck as they all think there r "gangsetas" and they r ****in people that came from the ghetto that happend to rap and get into show biz ne one can rap all it is is talking fast now heavy metal and hard rock those r some talented people

yeah i don't listen to rap, but i like eminem. His lyrics are just so different then stuff that's out. Plus u can actaully understand what he says.

DeNiro
haha yeah u can i know a bunch of his songs by heart like prolly 25 or sumthing he is really good but my favorites r Pantera and Mudvayne and always will be

o0tAyLoR0o
my favorite is orgy

eek!

Killer
I can't find my red pen... errrr

YEAH ORGY!!!!!

o0tAyLoR0o
*hands brit her red pen*

ughh..here.. i stole it.. yes.. i did...

Killer
*gasps*

i thought i saw someone in my room!!

o0tAyLoR0o
evil face evil face

rolling on floor laughing

El Toro De Brah
Tay...

why dont u start a thread .... "Best punk acts around" and the ppl here can come n write up stupid shit there.

anyways, back to da PG, thats program and it aint easy.... best rapper today will have 2 go 2 mr white boy himself Eminem.
but fo greatest of all time its a tie for me between Tupac n Eazy E.

PEACE

kaz
yo i feel u. right now there aint no one that can see eminem on the mic.

Killer
Cause she/us like to annoy you people laughing out loud

o0tAyLoR0o
hahaha! laughing out loud

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i can see you dont have anything else to do but annoy others. Congratulations. And yes eminem is best on mic right now.

kaz
exactly

h0ck3yh0rr0r
rappers that i like: tupac (r.i.p), biggy (r.i.p), eminem, bone thugs n harmony and a few more.

rappers i hate (that reallly piss me off): lil john (anyone with name lil in front), 50 cent (hate his lyrics), snoop dogg (hate his lyrics) and a few more.

kaz
snoops songs are shitty but snoop his self is tight.
rappers i like-eminem, pac, b.i.g, bone thugs, and 36 mafia.
rappers i hate-50 cent, jay-z, ja rule(soft ass pussy), and benzino(old ass ****er)

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i hate jay-z but he can rap! thats the problem. he is a great rapper but he raps about crap.

kaz
naw see jay-z used to be good but now most of his songs suck. he will have a nice punch line every once in a while

pablo007
50 Cent rules !

h0ck3yh0rr0r
50 sux big time. It's jay-z's last year i heard. he gonna stop rapping after 2004 i think or maybe sooner.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
o damn i just heard the dumbest song by 50 cent. beats are great but the lyrics are terrible.
"You not like me"-50 cent

Killer
uuh.. yeah.. sure.. for the moment

*walks out*

h0ck3yh0rr0r
nas is also good rapper.

babytay303
I think Eminem and 50 cent is the BEST EVER

h0ck3yh0rr0r
50 sux.

wicker_man
Best rapper - Vanilla Ice

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol hahahaha

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Got yourself a gun- Nas
i love the beats. old song but its better than any beats i've heard by 50 cent.

Darth Hater
all of you guys are newjacks

of the moment: MF Doom...amazing concepts,amazing lyrics,and he's even more amazing behind the boards...guy is just too good

my personal favorite: John Smith...great subject matter,great cadence,great flow,and amazing lyrics

mah
MF Doom has released maybe the two best hiphop albums of the year. As King Geedorah with 'Take me to your leader', and as Viktor Vaughn.

Darth Hater
>>>MF Doom has released maybe the two best hiphop albums of the year. As King Geedorah with 'Take me to your leader', and as Viktor Vaughn.<<<

i see you know your music very well

mah
At least I know a hiphop genius like that when I hear one. And two such marvellous albums in one year? Crazy.

worldindustries
Even thou I don't like I would have to say tupac was the best rapper some say he is still alive.

in flames
my personal thought would be of best rapper

tupac shakur or Eazy E

cuz tupac is simply the best rapper to ever hold a mic and as for eazy e he started the gangsta rap thing and influenced alot of young rappers

gcharlottepunk
50 cent. I love him! I can't help it!

kaz
big L.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
^^kaz kicks ass smile

John Smith
all u guys are wack

the best mc out right now is John Smith

madsci
doom is tight, but of all the emcees in hip hop, the one who sets it off everytime and inspires me is guru of gangstarr. the deep monotone voice and his delivery simply evokes power. especially the classic tracks, ie. "take it personal" (a personal favorite). then again, maybe i'm just an old cat.

young cats, do some research. there's more than tupac.

madsci
hip hop purist

kaz
big L. had punch lines metaphores to rival anyone. now tell me what makes your guys so good.

John Smith
not only does doom and smith have punchlines and metaphores,they actually have something to say.they have amazing concepts that can only be done by very few talented mc's.they can tell a story in amazing detail without talkin about guns,drugs,and bitches which any mc out there can do.

not dissin big l.big l was a good mc,but he wasnt the caliber of a doom or an aesop rock.

John Smith
gangstarr is one of the greatest hip hop groups ever but guru's voice bores the hell out of me

lyrics are def good,but not great

kaz
now are these guys your talkin about are they rappers or are they liki rock mixed with rap. now if these guys can tell a story rappin and have it sound good than thats thight but most people cant make a story sound good. but when you think about best rapper you gotta make sure that those rappers can do everything and they gotta be good at everything to be concidered best rapper

John Smith
HELL NO

this is STRICTLY HIP HOP

none of that rap rock shit

100% hiphop/rap

that's why they're the best mc's around

Ashanti's Baby
The Best RApper IZ 50 CEnt Handz Down

kaz
mzn get the **** outta here with that 50 cent shit. he is the shittiest rapper out now.

madsci
john smith> i hear you john, some people do think that, and you are entitled to your opinion, but i still think he's amazing. he's light years ahead of 50 cent most definitely, then again, who isn't. that fool is boring.

PEOPLE...just because it's forced down your ears every ten minutes on radio and tv doesn't mean it's good. stop to think about it...if their music is so great, why do they (all clone rappers) have to be whored out the way they are?

madsci
hip hop purist

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Gj madsci^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.