Gollum Kicks Ass!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yami_no_Bakura
Stupid Fat Hobbit!

o kiMMii o
LOL

daronisgod
That "Stupid Fat Hobbit": saves M.E., ask yourself how Frodo could've got to Mount Doom without that "Stupid Fat Hobbit".

mad

PiratePrincess
I think Gollum's dead sweet smile Don't see why everyone thinks he's nasty!

daronisgod
You haven't read the books then...

Danistar
He's neither dead nor alive. He's just poor little creature.

PiratePrincess
daronisgod, yes i have read the books! stick out tongue OK, so he isn't quite the sweetest of beings, but i think he's kool!

daronisgod
But: he tries to lead Frodo and Sam to their deaths...
and I'd like to point out, considering the subject of this thread, that Sam is the one that saves them.

PiratePrincess
OK. What i meant was, Gollum is a kool character, JRR Tolkien did a good job of him because he's such a vivid character! I know what he did!

daronisgod
This sentence is very misleading... it implies that you don't know what he did to Frodo and Sam.

PiratePrincess
Right, OK. I take it back! And i do know the whole Gollum/Sam/Frodo thing. Studied Lord Of The Rings at school for almost all of last year's English course!

daronisgod
Cool. smile

PiratePrincess
At first it was cool, now i think i've had enough Tolkien to last me at least 10-and-a-half lifetimes!!!

daronisgod
I'll never get sick of Tolkien. smile

PiratePrincess
You would if you had a Tolkien discussion for an hour a day, five times a week for about 8 months!!! lol

sammilicious
Gollums just do destroyed by the ring.. ya just feel sorry for him.. like poor little thing having slit personalities... the Smeagal character of Gollum was really amusing *what's tatoes precious.. hhehe*

clispin
I watched the two towers for the first time last night. GOLAM RULEZ!! and dont diss hobits. I would love to be a hobbit (not literally but you know)

Orli'sElf7
I like gollum!! cool and smeagol! and he is a kick ass characterrock...hes the skinniest thing ive ever seen tho : /. but hes kewl "STUPID FAT HOBBIT!! U RUINS IT!! mad" "hurry up hobbitses eek!

must_kill_Santa
i know im cool and everything but why start a thread bout me

daronisgod
Ok, I guess I might, but I find that when you study something you like, you tend not to get bored... but thats might just be me. smile

must_kill_Santa
i love the sig

nemo
his eyes kindda scary. don't u think?

PiratePrincess
Yup, those eyes would definately give me a fright if i saw them staring at me in the middle of the night!!

daronisgod
Thank you...
Thats because he's evil, and would kill you given half a chance... not really, he's only scary on stage, I've seen pictures where his eyes look scarier than that though...

But he's my babe and I love his eyes and I know he's sweet really so his eyes don't scare me... smile

must_kill_Santa
well thats why im called Gollum by my friends coz i have eyes just like his

Orli'sElf7
you have gollum eyes?!?!? woa... lol

daronisgod
Ah ha ha... I thought you were they were talking about Daron's eyes he has weird scary eyes too... embarrasment

I'm such a dumbass... laughing

Orli'sElf7
I thought you were they were talking about Daron's eyes ?? :confusion: confused.....lol well...someone has gollum eyes thats all i got yes

fini
oh hell gollum was oone of the reasons i had to see TTT for..........he was great and Serkis is really talented to bring life to a character like that

daronisgod
That's good, that someone understood what I was talking about... smile

Orli'sElf7
lol oooooooohh!!!!! i get it hahah...yeaa..it was late here....so im kinda out of it. but yea i agree with fini like all the way!! Serkis is AWSOME!!! (do u get the mtv movie awards in the UK??) b/c there was a scene with any serkis and gollum receiving an award and gollum was all dissing dobby like "dobby?!?!? dobby's a f***ing ***!!" it was great yes yes!!

fini
oh man that whole movie award acceptance speech was , as elijah woods was seen saying, Awesome

hell i downloaded it two days later

Orli'sElf7
you downloaded it ?!?!?! wheerrrreeeee?!?!?!?!?! omg i need that that was a pretty kick ass acceptance speech lol!!! yes rock Happy Dance

aniron
his name is smeagol, the evil ring part of him is gollum, all the river folk bullies called him gollum, donr be so cruel lol u all saw how happy he was to be called smeagol, I think gollum killed dreagol NOT smeagol

El Toro De Brah
smeagol is good..but gollum is all dat n a packet of chips.
u dont know watt 2 do with him..either cut his head off or hug da poor guy. classic character.

Orli'sElf7
lol yea i wanna hang him, but then i wanna hug him lol..smeagol's a sweetie pie...and a kick ass character!!

muse5
you're really lucky, we did julius caeser... to put it this way, i slept a lot in english class last year... it still hasn't improved... we're now doing grapes of wrath, ok back on topic, i think gollums cool, i know he's evil, but he's funny, 'stupid fat hobbit' and 'tators, what's tators precious, what's tators eh?' did anyone see the mtv movie awards acceptance speech? that was hilarious!!!!

CandyKoRn
Gollum was done really well...

Especially the scenes on his own..

showing his schizophrenic side.

Amazing..

must_kill_Santa
no im gollum my eyes say it all

CandyKoRn
The MTV movie awards 'was really good..

it was funny hehe

muse5
MTV movie awards... between that and the matrix parody in the beginning, i almost wet myself i was laughing so hard. remember last year when jack black did the council of elrond parody...it's hidden on the fotr extended edition... that was really funny too...

CandyKoRn
lol .. hehe..

Orli'sElf7
uhhhh wut about golluM? did u c the gollum mtv thing with serkis? and how dobby was a ""****in ***" prolly starred that out lol

CandyKoRn
LoL!!! yea, it was funny...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.