How to annoy a Shop Assisstant...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
All other shop assisstants, feel free to add...

Phoenix
Say, "Have you got anymore ?" then wait until they return with the product and then say "Sorry, i wanted the blue one." Then, when they return with the blue one, having replaced the first one, say, "No, the red one was right..."

PiratePrincess
Haha, classic big grin

silver_tears
theres an idea *thinks bout next shopping spree* evil face

yerssot
you're evil!

silver_tears
i know wink

yerssot
but I'm not complaining stick out tongue

PiratePrincess
Lol big grin

silver_tears
very few people do shifty

yerssot
and they are insane

Phoenix
I'm complaining.... this is how people treat me at work!

PiratePrincess
Awwww, poor Phoenix!!

yerssot
*hugs*
I'm sowwy sad

silver_tears
*runs and hugs phoe and almost knocks her down* id never be rude to you of course big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

PiratePrincess
*runs and hugs Phoenix too* I'd never be rude to anyone either!! angel

Phoenix
big grin

*hugs back*

silver_tears
its jus a certain few people stick out tongue

Corran
I may have to call in at your store to try that out just to see how annoyed you get.

Phoenix
stick out tongue

Corran
I'll pick Ush up on the way I'm sure he could think of a few more annoying things en-route.

Phoenix
erm... do any of these and I may have to kill you...

Phoenix
DON'T take forever deciding whether you want a bag, it is NOT rocket science! the numbe of people I have deliberating over a bag... ARRGH!! you just want to stuff it up their NOSE!

Corran
Oh that'll be a warm up, I'm sure Ush and I can do a lot worse.

yerssot
and there's room THERE?

Phoenix
one things that really BEEPS me off... when people make sarky comments about needing/ not needing a bag, when it is, in actual fact, a question i am OBLIGATED to ask...

yerssot
oh, I definitly need to go to england to annoy shop assisstants!
some evil plans are brewing up as we speak!

Corran
Got one Yerss, take all you shopping to the till, bag it all up and then when they ask for the money check your pockets several times and then say oops I appear to have left my money at home. How would that do Phoe?

Phoenix
we get that ALL the time. thats an easy one - you suspend the transaction and store the bag under the till with a signed reciept and their name and contact details why they go and get the money. people like hat are more often or not shoplifters - they distract the person at the till while their accomplice goes and nicks stuff

yerssot
oooh, she sounds like a pro... is that a challange phoe?

Phoenix
I've been working there for over a year now... and we're getting a new manager... he's young and good looking and australian!

big grin

yerssot
and he's named Russell Crowe or Mel Gibbs?

Phoenix
I will find out soon....

silver_tears
*likes wat she hears* wink

yerssot
if so, ... say they should get you in a movie smile

Phoenix
blergh... don't talk about acting...

silver_tears
*dreams away* acting.....huh love

yerssot
I'm sorry phoe sad

must_kill_Santa
i just have to walk in to annoy shop assisstant

Baylin
I quite often have to call at fuel filling stations in the wee hours when the shop is shut. If I get a s**ty assistant I'll send them on various errands around the shop to get me stuff, then, whilst they get the last bit I walk off leaving them with a stack of stuff they've got to cancel and then put back... laughing out loud

Ms Hyde
There was an elderly man the other day who paid for his grocery in silver coins. People stood in line for ages while the cashier and the man counted the money wacko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.