9/26 9/26

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silentfaf
who else is eagerly awaiting 9/26 to go see secoundhand lion. i know i am and we all will see the finished trailer to ROTK ::druels::

Orli'sElf7
ya it looks like a good movie!! haley joel osmond has grown alot!!! confused by that time RotK will already be out (THANK GOD!!) love in the US...hehehehe...

Sifer
I have a feeling it will be on Quicktime the same day wink

Orli'sElf7
Quicktime??? r u talking about the movie player thing on the computer? i dont know whatother quicktime there is...haha sry! confused

Sifer
Yes, I mean Quicktime smile

The trailer will no doubt be on the net the day it is in the theaters. Possibly the day before - It tends to be big grin

Orli'sElf7
ohh ok...i thought u meant the whole movie and i was like "woa!! big grin sweet!!" hahaha i cant wait...i have no patience stick out tongue

silentfaf
ya it probally would be but i would rather c it on the big screen rather then my computer

Orli'sElf7
hahah very tru...i wonder if i should camp out for this one. lol...too drastic? well i can try sqeezing into tha movie theater with like 500 other ppl hahaha....i could order them in advance w/e as LONG AS I GET TO C IT WHEN IT COMES OUT!! yes Happy Dance

ilvorlandobloom
I cant wait to see the trailer! im so excited! big grin

Orli'sElf7
the trailer? i cant wait to see the movie!!!!!!!!!!!! and my friggin hot sexxay elf in it tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smilesmilesmilesmile we wants him...we needs him....our preciousssss yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.