Counter-Strike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeke
Does anybody play this game besides me?! Its awesome, homies! Very addicting. Best multi-player game ever.

Dexx
oh please.....it's so over. I p-layed at my time. (never was TOO good wink )
but i don't like the game anymore...i'd take a classic hl multi anytime instead of it.

Zeke
Yo, man! im talkin bout Condition Zero. I've played the demo and its kick-ass! I haven't tried 1.6 tho.

Dexx
oh..condition zero?...didn't play it yet.

Zeke
Its awesome. But yeah, I do like ol-skool HL muti-player. And Battlefield 1942 or something is good too. But Im looking forward 2 Medal of Honor: Rising Sun

Dexx
yeah..mohaa is great mp....avp2 and jko also

Zeke
Word, *****! JK2 is off the hook. Im waitin my ass fo Jedi Academy tho.

Dexx
yeah....i've learned the moves from the demo smile

Zeke
Cool! Im a try it rite now. Im a download it! peace out!

BackFire349
i dont care much about condition zero, im more excited over half life 2.. i used to be very good at the original counterstrike, (beta 5 and 6) but now the game is just too sloppy, the guns are inconsistant and unorganized, everyone has to camp now because you cannot move and shoot with guns anymore. its so popular now that everyone plays it but no one really knows how to play. i play it every now and then, im not too good anymore though.

G.P
You should try to snipe with a shotgun, it would be more interesting... stick out tongue

KidRock
where the hell did u find a demo of CD:CZ?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Counter-Strike OWNZ but SUX.
Im really good but soooo many stupid hackers. thats y i dont play anymore. Haven't played for 8 months. So now i own in Warcraft. smile

Quake III arena is better

Fire
well I always thought CS and HL were good, but HYPED through the roof, as being the best games ever which they are NOT.
Besides that I really think that RTCW, wins it from MOHAA in MP.
haven't seen MOHFL or MOH2 so I can't tell

wicker_man
I play Battlefield 1942 with the right 'Non Laggy' server its totally awesome.

Fire
didn't play it yet, sounds cool tho

wicker_man
If u like RTCW u will like BF 1942 im sure of it.

Fire
okie

BackFire349
BF 1942 is an amazing game.

Fire
can you actualy play it in single player?

BackFire349
yeah, but its a multi player clone with bots basically, it has no legit story line.

wicker_man
I only brought it for online action,if u want a WW2 FPS with a good storyline i'd go for either Medal of Honur or RTCW but for multiplayer action go for BF 1942.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.