Who do you think would win Rogue or Wolverine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gambitscards
I think Rogue would but i just want to see what you guys think hehe?

hpxmenlotrnerd
Definitely Rogue, a few seconds w/skin to skin contact and, bam hes out for several days.

LanceWindu
It depends, if Rogue is able to use everyone's powers at once then definately her.

But if it's a straight fight between Rogue and Wolverine I think it could go either way.

VallejoKid707
I'd say Wolverine cuz he has the healing power.

shadowy_blue
But Rogue would also have the healing factor too if she will ever have the chance to touch him. Then Wolverine will be knocked out coz while Rogue is using his powers, he can't use it himself.

So Rogue would.

Wait, it depends too. If they will go over fighting with Rogue having not touched anybody, then it's doubtful. confused

DemonicGambit
I'll say Rogue because she has already beaten him before

Elektra_lover
Rogue

Paola
yes... Rogue would win....

Jason Horan
Well if Rogue got hit with those claws you can kiss Rogue goodbye...I would go with Rogue due to her seer power, but it could go ether way!

GambitEVOFan1
id say wolverine, rogue could win if she touched him but i doubt shed get a chance to.

katzmeow
I reckon it wouldn't happen at all, i mean, Rouge looks up to Wolverine and Logan treats her like a little sister and if anyone has seen the movie then you would know that they wouldn't fight on purpose.
Of course, if it was 'fight wolverine or die rouge' kinda thing then Rouge would win...

Paola
movie????.... what movie................ eek! laughing out loud

Blind-Enemy
movie Rogue???
comic Rogue???
x-men evolution Rouge???

only comic Rogue, but Wolverine is a very experienced fighter

stormsgreat
Rouge for sure!!

LISA-J
Rogue she's pretty much indestructable,and she can take Wolverines healing powers any time she likes.

gambit88
rouge would win though she's not as valuable as wolverine on the battle field

NightLova7
I think this is pretty tough. Actually, I think Wolverine would! I know it probably wouldn't happen, but this is my theory. If Rogue has to actually touch someone to knock him out... she has to get close enough. If he gets her with those claws before she gets close enough... she's out. And Wolverine never dies, so even if she touches him, he isn't dead, so technically, she didn't win!

verauko
okay, i think that (movie) Rogue, for now, is on too low lewel and she wouldn't even get close to Logan, and not talking about touching him, he's too fast and fit for her. But if she train a bit (like evo Rogue, she rocks, she's great with these combat fights ;D) I think that she would be able to touch him... and then... CRUSH! KABOOM!!! Wolverine's gone ;p
Bua ha ha ha ha! evil face

verauko
Well I wouldn't be so sure... and what if Rogue would touch him and make him faint... and then cut him on two halves ("halves" ?!) how could he regenerate himself?!

bluegal
Isn't there a comic book where Rogue and Wolverine fight in the Danger Room to see who becomes leader?

If there is I think Rogue won the battle.

verauko
wha?!?!??! If anyone has got scans of this part, please post 'em! post 'em!

Paola
yes she did...... but Wolverine doesn't consider himself as a good leader because of his "kind temper"....... he & Rogue fought for the leadership, yes, but it was more a test to Rogue wink

Paola
I have the comic!!!! Happy Dance...... but it's in spanish and its not scanned sad

Paola
OK.... just the cover sad

jennyanderson
I dont get it! Why would Rouge and Wolverine fight? I thought Rouge had a huge crush on Wolverine.

DemonicGambit-2
Oh god no! She only has a crush on him in the movie -shudders at the thought- Yes they did fight, and remember Rogue is practically invinsible, and she does have Logan's claws now in the comic. Then she also can fly and could just zap his powers. But at the moment she is powerless so that might be a problem.

But I think Rogue would win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.