Use Ur Imagination... Draco N Ginny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-ball_chick
ok..so i just wanted 2 noe how far all ur imagination can go..i'll stat...imagine draco n ginny in snapes room stranded stuck all cuz draco did a stupid spell n shut da door n ginny waz just takin somthin she had 4gotten earlier dat day, now they were locked together in snape's dungeon-"wat ave u done?" ginny asked, "nothin dats any of your bizzwax weasley", malfoy scowled pulling the knob of the door a pinch of scardness in his voice,. "u neva changed", ginny said then realisin wat he had done "u idiot! u locked us in, wat were u tryin 2 do practice ur allo amora spell? it was already open!" ginny pushed him aside n tried 2 open the door with all da spells she knew but none worked, "now wat will we do of all the idiots i could be stuck with" ginny said agry than eva. "watch ur mouth weasley or else.." draco warned "or else wat?" ginny asked steppingg closer.they were eva so close..........(continue)

b-ball_chick
"ya o else i'll wipe ur head bald" draco said, "yeah rite u cudnt even unskin a fly" ginny laughed,draco balded his fist "funny huh?but not as funny as u'll look wen i deal with u" "o realy im not scared of u u noe" ginny said kids were passin by but none knew wat was happenin behind the doors "o realy!" draco smirked, he pulled somethin out of his pocket it waz a golden ball-a snitcH! "THEN CATCH THIS!" he said thrustin it hard in ginny's direction, ginny was 2 late it hit her bad. "i tried 2 warn u but...u neva listen u weasleys" draco said shaking his head smirkin, ginny was lyin on da floor her forehead pink-red. "u bastard!" ginny said pulled out her wand and did a spell which sent draco flyin bangin his head on the door, the snitch was now makin circles in the room..."mmm look whu doesnt listes" ginny said standin up, she went over to him and kneeled down besode him he was bleedin ginny gasped.........

b-ball_chick
"r u okay,get up!" ginny said, still scared, "yes wat do u think"draco said blood drippin out of his nose, but he cudnt get up, "did u hit hard?" ginny asked a little scared draco smiled "u mean a little swift like dat? no way,but ull pay" ginny frowned "u noe u cant get up u cudd ave broke sumthin" draco smirked "wat a baby" "fine get up n move im gona try da door, may b ur empty barrel of a head hit ithard enuf"gnny said gettin up, *swoosh bang*! Draco had done a spell dat sent ginny flyin she banged her head against da cabinet filled with potions, things fell out ,brake even sputter on ginny" draco laughed "i told u u wudnt look as funny as me wen im fifnished w/ u" "finished already? wat a coward!" ginny scowled gettin up n cleanin her self,'and u cant still get up" ginny said kneelin beside him again"enuf w/ da games we need 2 sort u out" ginny said"u r not touchin me"draco said lookin paler dan eva "ye rite"ginny said n she unbottoned his rode........

Orli'sElf7
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GINNY?!?!?! unbuttoning DRACO's ROBE?!?!?! she knoes she wanted it to happen!!!!! lol

StrgzrCndyPixie
i recon what a woman on a mission

leah11
She unbottened his robe....................and this was when the door 2 the dungeon flew open and in walked Snape. "Weasley," he said. "get your hands out of Malfoys's robes." Ginny flushed and quickly stood up, while Draco thanked snape 4 getting that mudblood off him. Snape fixed Malfoy up and then sneered at Ginny as she walked out of the dungeon followed by a sly-smiling draco. Once they were both out of Snapes ear-shot Malfoy turned to ginny and said, "meet me in the dark forest 2night," be4 slowly walking away.......

Orli'sElf7
lol...OMG....SNAPE and ginny??!?!?!?!??!! PLEAAAAAAASE tell me thats not where you're going lol. but im all for it go get watcha want ginny!!!

StrgzrCndyPixie
as i said shes a woman on a mission

b-ball_chick
ya so....ginny walked quitely 2 da gryffindor tower....thinking about wat draco had just said, wen she got inside da tower it was fillled w/ laughter and talkin sh quitely went into da girls dormitory, t seemed like everyone already had dinner,ginny wasnt hungry just hungry of wat draco wants....she sat in her bed 4 hours waitin, wen she was sure everyone was in thier dormitory she wore her muggle skirt n white shirt, she left da tower, and headed for the great hall then the entrance.....no1 was insite not even filch. She walked 2ward da forest hagrids cabin was dark she heard sound animals, she got to da edge of da forest n she saw a familiar figure..it was draco he smiled his cheeky smile in da dark "so u did want 2 cum"............

b-ball_chick
...."ya y did u lure me here?" ginny asked pullin her coat tighter aroumd her. "lure u u came here w/ ur own legs!" draco snaped his smile widenin, he was surveyin ginny up n down.."so wat do u want", ginny asked almost shakin perhaps of da cold, "the question is wat do U want?" draco asked now circlin ginny, "i dont noe, no i do i want 2 get out of here" draco laughed "yeah rite, i raised an alarm rite b4 u came down he'll b securin da corridors now" "so how will we get in?"ginny asked scared , draco shrugged "dunno, i wasnt thinkin hahaha, and any ways 2morow is a hogsmeade holiday so no one will notice" ginny felt so angry"uuuuuuuu" she marched up 2 him ready 2 slap him but he caught her hand "dont get all violent little ginny".........

b-ball_chick
ginny freed her selrf "im not litle niether violent" draco sat on da dirt floor "well we betta get ready 4 da nite, i dont noe bout u but im tired" draco said ginny balled her fist "u devil u lured me out here so i cud sleep here n get into trouble well im gion bac", draco smiled n shook his head "devil i like dat, n i wudnt go if i were u filch said hed give ne1 he says in da corridor a pinch of time 2 oack out of hogwarts", draco smiled, ginny wrapped her coat round herself even more "u shudnt ave worn dat" draco said lookin down @ her skirt.....

b-ball_chick
"well" ginny said lookin @ her skirt like she just noticed she wore it, "ya well u wanted 2 wear it,for urself" draco said with a grin "ya"ginny said sittin on da floor, it was rough, and then it was dark........ ginny woke up 2 find herself on da floor snape was beside her so was draco he had cnahged he had a grin on his face "i found her here while i was goin 2 give my homework 2 hagrid" draco said grinin, ginny cudnt blieve it she had been framed! " looks like a bed i not good enuf 4 u" snape said smlilin "50 points from gryffindor for gettin out of bed, and 20 4 sleepin here, and 10 for gettin near da forset" ginny got up outreaged "80 points but....""another word and another 80 points, now go get ready u mite catch brekfast" snape turned back an left, draco smiled "o ginny if only u were smart enuf, 2bad ur brother ron doznt notince" dusted out da dirt from ginnys coat ginny stepped back "wat do u care if i look like dust tiself U FRAMED ME!" "o i did, tu tut" draco said n he turned on his heel............

b-ball_chick
ginny dressed no1 was in da gryfindor tower, it seems like no1 had noticed her desapearance, she was hungry but not as much as for gettin back 2 draco. she headed for hogsmeade, it was filled w/ kids she dugded from her freinds and went to look 4 draco, he was in a wierd shop w/ his friends mlaughin at sum joke. "n she was like wearin dis skirt 4 a pyjamas" draco said ginny balled her fist, "think im funny do u" ginny came out of hidi, draco turned red, he laughed so did crabbe goyle n a gurl nxt 2 him. "hello weasley done sleepin?" he smirked. "no u c im still sleepy but not as sleepy as ull b in a minute" n ginny conjured a spell which sent draco on da floor already snorin, ginny had secretly looked dis up in herione's book of spells. draco lloked 2 funny even crabbe cudnt contain himself. Ginny smirked"try 2 undo dat, n she went over 2 him and kissed his forhead"sweet dreAMS" she had no idea y she did it but then she felt different about draco as she stpped out...........

Orli'sElf7
omg it gettin good hahaha keep goin keep goin!!!!

b-ball_chick
thnxxxxxxxxxxxx i appreciate it!!!!!!!!!1

b-ball_chick
....at dinner time ginny cudnt but help lookin ova at da slytherine table, draco looked mad n tired, some of his friends wre whisperin bout sumthin, ginny conclued dat word must ave got rounf=d n draco mite ave needed 2 go 2 da hospital wing, wateva she new he wudnt ne1 noe dats y no body has asked her yet. "hey ginny where were u last nite?" ron asked munchin his chicken "o i went 4 a walk"ginny lied hermione looked unsatisfied, so hermy conered her"u r not sayin da truth?" "which one""well i noe wat u did 2 malfoy" hermy said "wat?just cuz i hit him w/ a sleepin spell?" "ya!i noe no teacher taut u dat" ginnny felt angry "look he pissed me off n u noe how he is" ginny said n she went 2 bed, dat nite she dreamt of her n draco..........

sakura_lite
keep goin!!! u should write a book!!! ^^ even though the part where she undone his robe...ugh,.. just wrong!

b-ball_chick
........da dream wasnt claer enuf 2 interprete, ginny dressed ready 2 go wen one of her friend came bustlin up 2 her"mornin, here dis is 4 u" ginny confused opened da parchment it said "U think u r so smart then lets duel in snapes dungeon 2nite!". ginny didnt ave 2 ask 4 whu it was from, "whu gave u dis?" "it waas infront of da door 2 da tower it said it was 4 u" "u read it?!" ginny asked bewildered "cuz not it said at da bac"
Ginny went thru da day dudgin fwendz n hery she has an idea of wats goin on....after dinner ginny got dressed n went 2 snapes dungeone she didnt noe da time but was guessin as she was about 2 open da door a voice spoke"so u came uh" it was draco dressed in black, ginny's jaw opened "well lets go in" ginny tried 2 say. "not dat ez"draco said smirkin, ginny knew he had a plan up his sleeve, she ws tired of all dis plottin n gettin back she wanted it 2 stop. "pls draco lets stop dis im tired" draco smiled "we only just began!" he moved closer "only da beginnin...........

Orli'sElf7
omg keep going?!?!? they kiss rite?!?! this is so wierd tho!!!!! : / bet ron'll be pissed like forever!!

b-ball_chick

sakura_lite
omg!!!!! go on!!!!!!!!!!!

b-ball_chick

StrgzrCndyPixie
u cant stop im conpletly hooked even though i prefure draco hermione this is such and awesome story i cant stop reading it ......................keep up da excellent work

leah11
keep going!! That is really good!

b-ball_chick

b-ball_chick
....ginny was troubled by wat she had seen in da glass ball, but she elapt still. da nxt morning she went 2 classes da nurse said she was well enuf. Dat day she avoided draco as much as possible, durin dinner she peard at da ball in her pocket it was still green she knew it was tryin 2 make up da pic of draco. "erm herione u noe "need ball?" ginny asked "they r..." but hery cut in "i noe wat they r" "o ok, ok wat do they show?" hermy swallowed her mash potato, "wat u want silly" and she continued "and da more u want it da more it will b clear", "o ok thnx" ginny was shocked! want? want draco?wat? it was so wierd. As she was about 2 climb up da satirs 2 gryfindor tower she peered 2 da slytherine table, draco was peerin in his pocket......

sammmy
wots gonna appen nxt

b-ball_chick
........ ginny slept dat nite, she had no idea wat draco was lookin @ in his pocket,had no idea y he kept showin in da shiny ball, did she care bout him? she thut so much her head felt like it had been raked against da floor. Da nxt day Ginny thut bout tellin hermy but knew somehow shed tell ron n hermy, n Ron wud b OUTRAGED! She felt miserable until she was conered by da gurl she had seen w/ draco many times, "hey missy!" she snapped her blonde eye brows looked like they were gona b unleashed. " wat do u want?" "u betta keep ur dirty filthy little eyes off him!" she snapped. "off whu?" ginny asked in bewilderent. "u noe very well da one u want!" and she was off! stampin her blonde haired legs like she wanted an earthquake 2 bgin. Ginny went 2 da tower feelin dreadfun but gettin da picture.......

sammmy
i fink dis is rlly gd cool big grin eek!

b-ball_chick
thnxxx!

b-ball_chick
....she concluded somethin, how did she noe (da blonde gurl) about her wantin draco! but how?! she went 2 da library! she knew it was silly but had 2 do it! "hey sis" she was greeted by ron as she entered da library, he was there w/ hermy n harry, they must b doin homwork? "hi", "so wat brings u 2 dis neck of da woods?" ron asked w/ a grin after harry n hermy greeted ginny. "well i ave u noe homework, gtg" n she was off. she went thru all da books she knew, she was about 2 give up wen she found it, da want ball (wat a stupid name i made up!LOL) it read: ' thiss ball can tell want da person holdin it o dats is touchin it ne how wants, it will appear, da clearer da more badly u want them,' but sumthin caughth ginny's eye 'this ball cums in two, they r not realy comon bcause someone can b on a recievin end lookin 2 wat u want, u4 da oda ball is repeatin wat da oda one doz', ginny was dumbstruck..........

Orli'sElf7
omg keep going its great!!!!!!!!!!!

b-ball_chick

b-ball_chick

StrgzrCndyPixie
oh my god how can you leave the stroy like that i wana no more no i need to know more your an excellent writer and i refuse to let you stop plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plplz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz continue

b-ball_chick
thnx! realy-thnx!

b-ball_chick
........but 2 late sanape was cumin she droped da ball n it rolled into da darkness, she had been hopin 2 swap da balls so she'll b watchin wat draco wants-realy wants, but even tho she got da ball she cudnt swap da ball, cuz it waz in her trunk. "wat r u doin weasley?" snape sneered , "er nothin..just peakin up my er....", "pichin up bugs 2 eat...i c" snape sneered almost smilin. afta dinner she went 2 her room. she had noticed dat she had spent so much less time w/ her fwendzz, but she just cudnt c them now, even theve noticed they were so mad they thut she was just avoindin them. She was desperate-her nxt mission is 2 swap da ball-she had 2 now! she quickly changed n went out of da tower b4 hermy cud stop her. she headed 2 da slytherine tower, it waz dangerous but woth it -she thinks. wen she got there she hooded herself n a pack of slytherine gurls packed in se huddled w/ them n she was in......

b-ball_chick
.......it smelled like sumthin ginny didnt noe, unlike da gryfindor tower which smelt of warmth n happyness. Ginny gussed da boys dormitory she got it right. no one noticed her they were all mindin thier own business here n there. wen ginny got 2 where she thinks draco slept she unhooded her self. it was hot in da slytherine tower almost 2 hot! no one was in sight. she gussed right she saw a green robe on a bed n sayin his name in cursive DRACO MALFOY. ginny gulped as she opened his trunk, as she was about 2 start searchin a hand held hers alot stronger, ginny looked back, it was da blonde gurl, "wat do u think u r doin?".......

sakura_lite
GO ON its sooooooo excitin!!! can i make the story too??? its sooooooooo good... u should publish it!!!

StrgzrCndyPixie
keep goin

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
nd draco said get away from me weasley before i turn u into a toad..

rolling on floor laughing

"welcome to the caribbean love"
--sparrow

"get the f*ck outta here before i call hilary and hav u deported to jersey"
"ur a f*ckin a*shole..."
"nd ur a dirrty scank wat u gonna do about it...?"
--stu shepard

sammmy
noooo i fink we shud let b-ball chick finish it off as it is her thread

b-ball_chick
.........da blonde gurl looked like she waz about 2 wack ginny, she ducked "er i er" it waz 2 late she had been hit-hard! wen she woke up she waz in professor snape's room, she was slupped on a chair, behind her stood da blonde gurl n draco, they were smirkin. "well well weasley-caught!" ginny gulped she knew dis wasnt gud, snape took out 100 points from gryfindor n detentions 4 3 weeks w/ him, ginny cudnt blieve it, as she was about 2 leave, snape said"lucky u dis time u wud ave been xpelled if it wasnt 4 da headmaster", ginny was doomed! SHE HAD STACKS OF HOMEWORK 2 DO! N NOW DIS, GRYFINDOR HE'LL NVR WIN DA HOUSE CUP NOW, THEY WERE LEADIN! GINNY MADE HER WAY 2 BED. NXT MORNIN EVERYYYYYY I NEW. ginny was conered by ron hermy n harry, they were miffed! "wat were u doin stealin in da slytherine tower?" ron wanted 2 noe! "nothin i waznt!" ginny tried but hermy said "ginny diz is not u how cud u!" n they wereoff, her friends werent speakin 2 her only her best friend even her too is not all da time, as she was goin 2 mcgonagals lesson she overheard sumthin ....."wat do u want?" "i want 2 noe whu has da copy 2 it, i doubt its ginny". "well then gud, i dunno i lost it", "i noe u didnt tell me n u r off da hook," "o realy im so scared i dont give a damn if u tell da whole school...." n she cudnt hear nemore but she did noe sumthin dat was draco n da blonde gurls voice......

b-ball_chick
n sakura_lite u can make da story 2 u can help me!thnx

StrgzrCndyPixie
i would add but id end up ruining the story

b-ball_chick
lol k, but its k

b-ball_chick
......da christmas holidays drew near n soon they came it was horor. her mother found out bout wat had happened n every one treated her like she was a disgrace, except 2 harry, fare enuf he came 4 da holidayz. one day on da last day of da holidya he came out 2 sit next 2 ginny on da outside stairs, "hey" he greeted, "hi", "wats up?", ginny fiddled, "wat do u think"
, "o sry", "its k",'WELL IM NOT MAD 2 U", GINNY SMILED "I NOE", harry blushed, "o", "so....." harry lloked at ginny, "well im not mad @ u cuz...."he blushed "well cuz u r a amazin person.........ginny waz stunned................

b-ball_chick

sammmy
ohh man keep goin

b-ball_chick
o ok lol

sammmy
lol

b-ball_chick

b-ball_chick
ok lol i ave a laughin fit

sammmy
y ave u got a laughin fit?

b-ball_chick
cuz.....im probably imaginin u laughin 2 ma stupid story

sammmy
ok well its a gd story n we all like readin it

b-ball_chick
oooo thnx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b-ball_chick

sammmy
ohh wots gonna appen

b-ball_chick
well..........draco was in da darkness but wen he spotted hermy n ron stepped back but still cud b seen, "i er was waitin 4 snape, detention", "thut he put it off 4 2day!" hermy stepped 4ward, "nah he canceled u noe da guy" ginny said her voice squeakin, "look sis sry we were mad n all but do u blame us?" ron asked ginny looked @ her foot, n then at draco-he waz listenin. "well sry 4 folowin u 4 ur own gud-bye" n they were off, wat did she mean 4 her own gud, if there was sumthin she shud b protected from it shud b them, ginny shivered, she was about 2 go wen draco spoke, "leavin already?brother dont trust u?" ginny turned roun "o stop it draco, i dont care wat u want n wana do ne more" "well u shud cuz ive got info" draco stepped 4ward", "wat info?", "well pansy is planin an attack against u w/ her oda huge fwendz--och", draco laughed, ginny cudnt blieve her ears, "wen y?" i fink dats enuf info", draco smiled n stepped 4ward even more, "well i thut u liked her n waz interested in her, y shud u btray her" ginny asked almost confused, draco laughed a laugh dat rang out n shook da dngeon, "no quite da contrary realy, no way, newayz good nite i hope i helped" n he was off, 2 ginny he waz a knight in da dark..........

sammmy
aww aint dat sweet smile big grin

sakura_lite

CheryL_33
I don't think ginny and Draco should go together I mean...Draco + Ginny?? Slytherin + Gryffindor? not right

Orli'sElf7
omgomg b-ball chick keep going!!! it was getting good!!!!!! 8) im hooked hahahahahaha

b-ball_chick

sammmy
that was jus gettin gd y did u av 2 stop

StrgzrCndyPixie
thats so mean ............. i hope ginny doesnt get to hurt and carry on and 1 other thing to CheryL_33 y did u go into dis message thingy if u dont like them????? i meen u have the righ to ur own opinion but im just curious y u would write that on message board that obviously likes them

b-ball_chick

KayP133
ur story is really good im hooked. im just waitin for the moment where draco and ginny kiss. wink

b-ball_chick
lol thnxxxxxxxxxxxxx

b-ball_chick

b-ball_chick

sammmy
y do you av 2 stop dat was gettin gd

b-ball_chick

sammmy
wots harry gonna do?

b-ball_chick

sammmy
WOW

sammmy
harry likes ginny, ginny likes draco wot a pattern

b-ball_chick
ya!

sammmy
lol

sammmy
can you rite 1 more b4 i go plz
thanx if u do

b-ball_chick
ya! i need ideas wat y'all fink i shud do nxt?

sammmy
mind is blank

b-ball_chick
ok lol

StrgzrCndyPixie
i luv dis story plz i know ur out of ideas but there is no way you can stop i wont let ya i totally dont want dis story to end and i no heaps of other people dont either so u hav to carry on the future of the world depends on it. good luck..........lol na just kiding about the last part but u CANT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b-ball_chick
thnx so much...avin so much support realy helps me... luv y'all n i appreciate it lol

b-ball_chick
.....ginny went 2 bed dat day feelin sad mixed w/ happines n confusion, madame pmfrey had said draco wud get betta-gud. da nxt mornin she ate alone avoindin harry, he looked mad n ....sad, she had 2 talk 2 him n set things srtate. she nvr knew he felt dis much biut her. she thut it waz cho well she ditched him so. dat mornin she went 2 c draco, it was a clear saturday mornin,draco waz awake wen she got there, she felt shy "r u ok?" she asked "ya" then he added a little embaraased "erm thnx, madame pmfrey said u were da only one dat came 2 c him", ginny nodded n felt a little sry 4 him n wondered if hed had thanked her if it was not only her dat had came. she sat on da chair beside his bed "malfoy i want 2 noe how u realy feel" she asked..he knew wat she meant he looked away.......

StrgzrCndyPixie
oh man dis is gettin 2 the good part !!!!!!!!!!!! keep trudging on you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i no its hard to keep goin cause u run out of ideas but take a shot of rum and carry on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

dont really drink cause its just a saying and i dont want to b held responsable if u do sumthing wrong! lol but im sure a couple wont hurt.

u no wat that made no sense at all its to early in the mornin to b discussing stuff i basically wanted to say carry on i luvz your writing

b-ball_chick
thnx realyyy

b-ball_chick
....ginny wanted 2 noe so badly, he cleared his voice n answeres "look ginny i like n all i realy do comparin 2 ur family no offence but beyond dat i ........" he didnt finish he looked away again, his bare chest goin up and down his heart was beatin so fast. ginny got up.."wen u r ready tell me but now just get well " n she waz headin 4 da door wen pansy barged in like a giant, "wat do u think u r doin?" ginny knewe da question waz 4 her "i er" she looked around well she was about 2 wen pansy jumped on her n hit her hard.....

b-ball_chick
.......draco cudnt blieve it he jumped out of bed, he waz wearin only his boxers (wow) ginny was graspin 4 breath, pansy was sittin on her pinshin her n tryin 2 strangle her. "get off u piss of nufin!" draco screamed pushin pansy off, she looked @ him chekin him out, she let go, ginny fell on da floor, she fainted "u *****!" he screamed so loud somene in da gr8 hall cud ave heard but of cuz they didnt, "she er annoyed me" pansy said sad dat draco waz mad @ her, draco gave ehr a disgusted look n carried ginny 2 his bed, "ginny" he said over n over again, "ginny" nothin pansy was shakin now about 2 run wen draco said"dont u even try it" she stood still, he took her pulse giiny waz still breathin, he had one last try, he bent 4ward n...........

sammmy
ohh man der gonna kiss aint dey??????????????

b-ball_chick
lol keep finkin

b-ball_chick
.......he waz sooo close his lips touchin hers a tiny bit wen she woke up, he looked guilty "mm u okay?" he asked nervously lookin @ pansy whu was still stadnin as still as a board. "mmm ya mmmm o ma head hursts" ginny said but shrieked wen she say pansy, "its ok she wudnt do a thin she dares not" draco said catchin ginny as she was about 2 fall off das bed, ginny let freee n straightned her self, her n draco looked @ each other 4 a while then she looked away n went, but as she was about 2 leave she mouthed 2 him "thx" well dats wat draco thut he saw...........

sammmy
oww wots dus draco fink e saw???

b-ball_chick
..................ginny went 2 da grfindor tower, takin her time her head still hurts, n she knew sumthin if draco hadnt saved her pansy wud ave beat da crap out of her. as she entered she was greeted by beer da smell of beer, n harry "hey ginny" "o hi harry" o ya "wheres ron?" "mmm him n hermy went 4 a walk" harry said ginny imagined it 2 b her n dravo, "well mm where ve u been?" but b4 she cud answered he said "o ya @ da hospital wing" he looked @ his shoes, poor harry ginny thut. "look harry im sr.......wana go 4 a walk?" ginny ended up askin she didnt wana hurt harrys feelings, "sure" harry said lightinin up. they went out 2 da yard talkin they didnt c hermy n ron the sat by da frozen(almost)lake, harry said "so how is he?" ginny knew he waz talkin bout "o ya hes fine gettin round" "o ok" "erm so..." "ya so he noe bout how u feel?" ginny lied "no" well she hadnt told draco 2 his face he just knew w/ da shiny ball n all.harry loooked @ her, "ill alwayz b here ginny-dats if u need me, i will draco is scum he doznt need u nor want u" ginny felt like screamin out dat it waznt true dat draco waz gud but she shut up, harry leaned closer, n pansy appered...........

sammmy
pansy always shows up out of the blue??
lol

b-ball_chick
lol ya

b-ball_chick
................"so so so u dont realy like him do u?" pansy said smirkin "tut ut tut, its now potter well anoda boy 2 play" harry was so pissed, "how..." he waz about 2 stand up n well insult her wen ginny pulled him bac his fist balled. "u cant do a thang scardy potter, n as 4 u spolt brat nxt time i c u w/ draco ill make sure i cut doz hands of urs" pansy smirked n left. ginny waz about 2 go wen harry pulle her bac n said "u heard wat she said" "ya , n i aint scared of her, n i wasnt goin 2 draco, thnx harry realy " she kissed him on da cheek, n then harry decided hed proctect her....................no matta weat..........................

sammmy
aww sweet

b-ball_chick
ya THNX CY'ALL LATER GTG THNX 4 LOVIN MA STRY

KayP133
no wait u cant go ! lol i really love ur story, at least make something happen between draco and ginny before u stop writing anymore !!

Aimz Radcliffe
arrgh! stupid malfoy needs 2 leave ginny alone!!!

Aimz Radcliffe
dat was gd......i tryed 2 write a story...but it wasn't as gd as dat! lol

b-ball_chick
thnx lol

b-ball_chick
...........ginyy went strate 2 bed. feelin dizzy dan eva she woke up n she set out 2 potions. her friends werent still talkin 2 her, n her best fwend was cumin around. She spotted draco as she went 2 her dormitory @ breaktime. she went 2 her trunk searchin then she found it da ball..it was clear draco's face w/ his smrk da book she saw didnt say nethin about da pic da ball showed mayb it waz wat da person waz dopin o so. she held it in her hands n she ran 2 da common room n sat there. it waz pay back time..she thut n she went 2 da slytherine comon'hangin out' place. Wen she got there she saw draco sittin down by da lake not talkin 2 da odas just throwin stones, then crabbe n goyle, n odas then PANSY! as normaly she had her stupid hand bag which was practicaly open all da time, ginny lingered 2 hear wat they were sayin it appears she waz flirtin 22 make draco jelouse but instead he waz disgusted, "ya, wat ave u got in dat bag?" one of da boyz asked, "o nufin" pansy asnwered in a flirty-kinda way, ginny knew wat she had in theere a litle pic of draco,, she knew cuz once her bag fell n it came out n also her diary n she alwayz takes it around w/ her, ginny mixed w/ some passin by kids n on her way dropped da ball in pansy's bag, no one noticed.......n she waited................

b-ball_chick
................."o cum on pansy ole gurl lets c dat bag" da boy sadi again "yea wat do u keep in there?" crabbe asked as he tried 2 grab da bag, she swinged it behind her, "nope i said it b4 n i'll say it again NO NO NO" she didnt scream but she looked uncomfortable, draco shaked his head he waz bored."o cum on pansy gurl" anoda boy said, they were closin in on her now, she looked ova @ draco hopin hed stop them o cum 2 her rescue, but he waz still not facin them. "no guyz" she said , swingin her bag higher, "o ok, "a short guy said (there were5 guyz in total) n went beside her n snatched da bag, "noooo!" she yelled more like a whisper, he waz holdin one handel n she waz holdin da oda, ginny wondered y they wanted her bag so much then s she laughed she cudnt care less. then everythin from her bag fell on da grass. da guyz looked sry 4 a minute then started laughin, HAHAHHA, tears were in her eyes, ginny almost fell sry 4 her, GOYLE spotted da ball, "o wats dis" he asked pickin it up, pansy looked up cinfused, "wat.." she said "i dunno lets see..." da short gut said takin it n then realisi wat it was there was a very very clear pic on draco in da middle of da ball, n it waz green da ball looke dup in wonder, "dis is a know it all ball, noes wat da person wants n da more u want it da harder it will change dats y it aint changin now, ma sis got one" he looked @ a very confused pansy "u want daco? OMG!" a shriek of laughter then al da guyz started tellin every one round them thinkin of outin on posters, ginny laughed she got wat she wanted then she lloked @ dracos direction he turned round he figured wat had happened, he saw ginny n 4 a moment there she thut she saw him smile @ her............

sammmy
soo draco is sad wivout ginny???

b-ball_chick

mimi
l

sammmy
yea they kissed at last about time 2

b-ball_chick
ya lol

b-ball_chick
..........ginny woke up feelin tired, then wat had happened last nite came 2 her....'draco had kissed her,n he had said "c u around" n he left w/ his smile'. ginny touched her lips, they were as they used 2 b.she got ready 4 breakfast then she remembered it waz an hogsmeade holiday. She went down 2 breakfast, so much laughter n joy, she went 2 sit nxt 2 ron n hermy, "wheres harry?" she asked as she sat down nxy 2 ron, "well he got a fever, o flu but madame pomfrey said hed be ok, but unfortunately he cant go 2 hogsmeade" hermy answered, "o ok"ginny said lookin ova @ da slytherine table, draco waz laughin w/ his fwendz n pansy looked so miserable (teehee). after breakfast she went ova 2 da hospital wing, harry waz there readin da daily prophet, "hi harry" she greeted, "o hey"he greeted bac as he out da paper down, his blanket fell 2 his torso uncoverin a abre chest, he must b wearin boxers-ginny thut. "how u feelin?" "er fine he said" "y u got a bandage on ur head" ginny asked curiuosly as she noticed da bandage on his head. "o diz i hit my head on er da wall i waz dizzy" he said lookin uncomgortable. she smiled n she stood by his bed, "so how bout u?" he asked, "erm fine" ginny asnwered lookin @ her watch, then she thut of stayin here w/ harry-yes she wud poor him(2 stay here all alone). she sat down nxt 2 da bed "look ginny i saw u n draco talkin then i hit my head" harry said, ginny waz stunned...............

Dracos_vanilla
I was reading it from 3rd post and I wasn't writing anything because I didn't want to interput byt now I had to write. b-ball chick your story is AWESOME. And I want you to continue is as fast as you can plz! I'm begging cuz I can't live without this story.....big grin

b-ball_chick
thnxxxxxxx lol

b-ball_chick
........."look harry..." ginny began but waz interupted "look ginny i had 2 folow u i had 2 i dont trut malfoy!" harry said, "ya, but i trust him i realy do" ginny said lookin away "wat do u think ur bros wud say if they say o heard u now?" harry asked, lookin very closely @ ginny. "well i dont noe they wunt find out not unless u tell them!" ginny sadi turnin around fast, "no! i wudnt tell them but draco mite" "thnx, n draco wudnt do such a thin" "ok" harry said lookin away n hurt than eva "arebt u goinb 2 hogsmeade?" jarry asked as the soound of feet n voices started cumin from outside "no ill stay here" ginny answered "o thnx" harry said a bit surprised, ginny stayed silent, then da dorr opened it waz madame pomfrey, "o hello ginny, not goin 2 hogsmeade well very well keep harry company" she said n winked n left as she took wat she wanted, ginny shook ger head "realy pple just still think i do" harry knew wat she meant 'da fact dat pple still think she like harry' harry looked @ her eva so sirious n hurt "do u blame them? we were made 4 each oda...." ginny was speechless.............

b-ball_chick
.........."ya i noe here cums da part dat u say harry plz c a doctor" harry said lookin away, he lay down restin his head on his pillow, ginny cudnt blieve harry waz like so inluv w/ her. if diz waz happenin 4 yrs ago she wudnt ave blieved it. y now y not wwen she luved him so. tears spilled down her cheeks, "look harry i once liked u i once xpected us 2 b but i waited n waited n nufin did u xpect me 2 wait 4 eva?" she waz cryin some tears spilled on harry's chest. he got up "l;ook im sry cmon dont cry im sry i i thut it waz just a crush" harry looked so sry. "ya every1 thut dat yet they xpect me 2 wait 4 eva" ginny said, harry cleaned da tears from her cheeks "real sry, 4get wat i said, 4get it all ill just b there if u need me" harry said gettin out of bed, as ginny guessed he waz only wearin his boxers,(wow) "no i cant not now dat i neo", ginny said, harry stood infront of her, "look im sry, but its true i luv u" harry said n drew her into a hug.......................

sammmy
wow 2 guys 4 ginny

b-ball_chick
lol ya

b-ball_chick
.........ginny was surprised, cuz she higged bac. he waz warm even tho he was wearin only boxers, she hugged tight, harry waz breathin hard, then he broke da hug, "look ginny trust me" then he added w/ awhisper "plz" ginny nodded "ya i do i trust u" she smiled, then she left da hospital wing, she went 2 her dormitory 2 go get sum sleep. wen she woke up it waz dinner time, she felt betta but tired, wen she went 2 dinner, harry was there w/ ron n hermy. "hi ginny" hermy greeted "hi y'all" she greeted bac, she smiled @ harry he smiled bac, she looke dova @ da slyhterine table, draco was there he waz talkin 2 sum guy n they were laughin now n then, n pansy hahah looked so horible, half way thru dinner pansy got up n went ova 2 da gryfindor table, she screamed @ ginny, no one cud make out wat she waz sayin she started stranglin her................

KayP133
YES, THEY KISSED ! aah, lol. i know im a little late but i only read the whole thing now. keep going happy

b-ball_chick
lol thx
but i need ur ideas since u guyz like it

b-ball_chick

sammmy
dats sweet

b-ball_chick
lol ya

Dracos_vanilla
how sweet...and 2 hottest guys for Ginny OMG how I owe her now! Continue writing. I believe that your mind hasn't emptied of ideas. lol

Dracos_vanilla
how sweet...and 2 hottest guys for Ginny OMG how I owe her now! Continue writing. I believe that your mind hasn't emptied with ideas. lol

KayP133
dracos_vanilla im from poland ! (but getting off topic here lol)

b-ball_chick
lol ya

b-ball_chick

sammmy
WOW

b-ball_chick

sammmy
oww wots e gonna do?

KayP133
damn this is gettin REAL good

Dracos_vanilla
OMG OMG please keep Draco alive*stupid grin* LOL. He's too HOt to die! N Keep writing!(and hi KayP 133 lol)

leah11
this story is so gud. U r truely a great writer. wink

b-ball_chick
thanxxxx

b-ball_chick
.......ginny saw dat harry didnt smile bac n he dissapeard into da water swimin off, ginny didnt want 2 call him bac, didnt want 2 annoy him. minutes later, she heard a scream n a shout n a loud loud voice, n ginny saw it-harry was yellin @ draco n hittin da water, draco looked kinda scared n pple around them were lookin so scared. "wata..." ron said he didnt finish b4 she went onda water, it seemed like it took ages b4 she got 2 where they were-harry n draco. draco saw her, n so did hsrry he gulped n stoped yellin n he stoped hittin da water 2. "stop it plz harry" ginny said, kids around them were so confused cudnt understand, it waz so confusin y wud harry cum on draco 4 nufin n ginny cum 2 seperate them it didnt make sense-well 2 them. "harry nodded even tho he had already stoped n draco looked @ him angrily ginny steped on his foot in da water , 2 warn him, he looked down not lookin @ ginny, then ginny said 2 harry "c'mon we need 2 talk"..........

b-ball_chick

b-ball_chick

Orli'sElf7
omgomgomgomgomgomgomg WUT JUST HAPPENED?!?! ahhh!!

KayP133
confused huh ? wait i know whats going on, ur gettin rid of harry so draco and ginny can have some "alone time" good thinkin. lmao

Smart Hermione
MORE! i LOVE THIS STORY!

Syren
this sounds interesting, continue

b-ball_chick
thnx yall but if u ave ne ideas dont hesitate 2 tell me thnx xxx

KayP133
u should have draco and harry nuke it out over ginny ; like im not talking little hand smackin "no, shes mine *smacks*"... im talkin like "DIE POTTER, * really wierd spell."

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah sumthing like that

KayP133
lol yes

leah11
I like kayp133's idea about ginny and draco having some "alone time". coz with ginny and draco 2gether its like different from the jk books but still similar but with harry and draco fighting thats the way it always is in the hp books. But keeping going the way u like coz ur doing a gud job so far. yes

KayP133
thank leah11 ! im glad u agree, but its true. i think that would be a cute idea love

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>