smeagol....(note spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-ball_chick
for y'all whu read RoTK u noe smeagol dies, well i waz just wonderin whu thinks he shudn't! well personaly i think its 50/50 i mean hes half bad half good, hes two pple so...ya...how bout y'all?

Orli'sElf7
its a shame...he was so cute!! and smeagol i loved!!!! *crY*

b-ball_chick
well ya, did y'all now he's half hobbit n sumthin cuz he used 2 b a hobit, well he deserves it-well i mean da eveil part of him *blush* (ok i cant)

Sifer
He was a nasty little shit even BEFORE he got the ring. He killed Deagol the little bastard smile

Orli'sElf7
his kind i think lived in the forest..there was something in the appendicies about him like..he was banished after killing someone because he wanted something..then went into the misty mountains for awhile. yea he was alot like a hobbit...a very skinny anorexic hobbit...

b-ball_chick
lol! anorexic!lol.ya he waz a hobbit he died while he bite frodo's finger cuz of da ring n he fell into da volcanoe!

Orli'sElf7
yea...he fell into mount doom rite? wait...im confused...did gollum HAVE the ring when he fell in? becuse i thought all the ring bearers went into the undying lands at the end of the book....well true ok so i havent read the books in like 3 months but still...help me out here lol!!

b-ball_chick
ya!lol.he did ave da ring wen he fell in cuz he bite it out of frodo's finger....*sniff,sniff*

Shadowfax
yeh, and if he ddnt have the ring, than it wudnt have been destryoed wud it?

username39120jo
corect. ever notice..that sauron got the ring cut from his finger, and frodo got the ring cut from his finger too,, ???i don't remember how isildur lost the ring, anybody know?

Orli'sElf7
oh god...uhhh i need to go back to the books again..but in the movie, he was riding with a small convoy back to gondor when they were ambushed by orcs...he put the ring on, became invisible, and went into the water...but it slipped off his finger and then he was spotted by orcs..who shot him...dont kno if thats ver batum to the books...ill check for ya big grin Happy Dance

fini
yeah thats about rite.............but smeagol had to die..........his character had suffered for way tooooooooo long as gollum so by dying he was finally given oeace.........no one deserves to suffer for that long

fini
oeace???..........i mean peace........man its a ***** typing with one hand

Orli'sElf7
lol...yea i agree...but still i wish there was some way that smeagol and gollum could've split... :,(...smeagol i think deserved another chance...tru hes suffered for so long...but he could;ve tried actually making friends...sort of redeeming himself ya kno?

fini
he did redeem himself...........he rid middle earth of the one ring.,.........and i dont think that life would have been so great afterwards for him.....almost everyone would have shune him making him an outcast

Orli'sElf7
thats tru...lol but only after he tried to steal it rite? confused...i guess, but he could've sought penance from gandalf....hmmm this is a hard one.. confused

b-ball_chick
ya.....i think he deserve a second chance 2.well smeagol golum DIE DIE DIE lol but in da mtv movie awards he was sooooo cute! lol

Orli'sElf7
i knO!!! the acceptance speech was so funny!!!

b-ball_chick
ya lol...hahaha ya u got dat rite!lol

b-ball_chick
ya but whu noes mayb da director of da movie i'll change it n make it dat he doznt diE! blink miffed

mah
In English?

b-ball_chick
well doz ne1 noe wats gona b on da RoTK? plzzz

fini
hmmmmmm we have clues but i think that we better leave it to get surprised after all , we the true LOTR fans have read the book over and over and over so we know whats gonna happen

All we need to see is how its gonna be done

fini
hmmmmmm we have clues but i think that we better leave it to get surprised after all , we the true LOTR fans have read the book over and over and over so we know whats gonna happen ( well mostly)

All we need to see is how its gonna be done

Orli'sElf7
lol yea well i i hope the 3rd one's awsome!!! ive read the books alot though and i hope they dont change it as much as everything else

must_kill_Santa
yeah the book rules

Orli'sElf7
hahaha amen to that...i cant wait to c all or aragorns rangers (dunedain) from the north ^_^

b-ball_chick

b-ball_chick
ya they rraly shud..cant wait me n ma crew ill dominate da cinEMA!

b-ball_chick
lol.ya.lo *gr8 big smile*

ItsAllMerryToMe
well i think that gollum shouldve died...i mean he kinda brought it upon himself afterall...he did jump after the ring on frodos hand....and yes that is gunna happen in the movie...i know almost anything that is gunna happen...battles, when and where people die...changes from the book to movie...im pretty good...so if you wanna no anything please dont be afraid...just send me a private message...hehe...i would love to tell ya...tehehe...but also Isildor wanted to get away from the battle that occured cause the ring was drawing people in from greed and then he put the ring on...went in the water...then the ring betrayed him and fell off his finger...and then the people shot him with arrows...killing him...sorry i thought youd like to know....well anything else...give me a PM

b-ball_chick
thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx! so much i needed dat i waz almost 4gettin! but whu else dies? i 4got i read da books ages ago! *sad smile*

Orli'sElf7
hahaha ill take u up on that offer tho..uhh is ne1 else have any hints towards the 3rd movie? plzzzzzz cover it up with a spoiler tag tho!!

b-ball_chick
ya...lo, im with u orli's elf, cova it up!lol

Orli'sElf7
hehehehehe!!! some ppl dont wanna kno but i hav no patience!!

ItsAllMerryToMe
okies heres what i know...test

ItsAllMerryToMe
okies here the real deal theoden dies...he is killed...merry helps slow down the nazgul king...while eowyn technically kills him cause the nazgul king can only be killed by a women...arwen and aragorn get married...aragon becomes king....they show the years later with aragorn dying as well as showing arwen dying too....legolas and gimli sail to vailnor together...before all this...back at orthanc...instead of having the scouring of the shire...they have wormtounge kill saruman at orthanc and then legolas shoots an arrow straight in the air...and wormtounge looks at him like what the heck kinda shot was that...then the arrow comes back down killing wormtounge...then sam and frodo go to mount doom...frodo completely deteriates and gollum bites his finger off and goes into mount doom...i beleive that aragorn actually fights sauron tho...but im not sure...but i beleive thats all i no..but i might know more and im forgetting so just ask questions and ill will tell ya if i know the answers..well there ya go...tehehe...anything else...im game

nemo
i thought tolkien was brilliant to kill him that way. took me totally by surrpise when i read the book. i think the book wouldn't have been the same if frodo had just destroy the ring by himself.

Arwenishott
wow itsallmerrytome..how did u know all that stuff, if there is a website or something tell me the link otherwise just tell me

b-ball_chick
ya just tell us!lol

b-ball_chick
well whu thinks gollum shud die?i feel so sry now lol *sniff sniff*

jameshowlett
i think that the movie will make it so " gollum " will die and smeagol will be nice and go live with everyone... i hope wink

b-ball_chick
ya...i hope 2..smeagol deserves a super second chance....n gollum?THUMBS DOWN!lol

b-ball_chick
but id like b so mad if gollum survives miffed

nemo
u hope for it but would be mad if it happens?
make up ur mind dude.

jameshowlett
smeagol and gollum are the same person but a split personna smeagol is the nice hobbit dude while gollum is corrupted by the ring in TTT you see smeagol " fighting" gollum and he goes away and it's jut smeagol... so what he's saying is he hopes gollum dies for good but smeagol lives on hope that cleared it up

nemo
yeah, i did get that at first.
i thought he meant that he wanted a second chance for smeagol but would be mad if peter jackson change the story and let him live.

jameshowlett
yea i would be pretty p'd off if they change the way the ring gets destroyed

b-ball_chick
ya! same id like realy b pissed off! i mean itd b so crapy cuz i already like da way da ring gets destroyedd!

Orli'sElf7
i kno i agree bball chick....but i still think smeagol is soooooo sweet and i do pity him i just wish like him and gollum split somehow...so smeagol can stay alive : (

b-ball_chick

jameshowlett
yea...except sauron and sauruman they just suck lol

b-ball_chick
ya duh!!!!!!!! tell me bout it lol

b-ball_chick
lol

Dark_Queen
i dont see how anyone can pity gollum really,he is mostly evil so im glad he died.he was suffering too much anyway

b-ball_chick
ya! i fink u r rite...he waz sufferin 2 much he had 2 go tho 2...i agree wid u

b-ball_chick
ya i realy...but wat if wat if he changes 2 b gud....gollum i mean....wat if

nemo
come on, it's not all that bad for him. he lived for like 500yr already. and he get to go with his precious.

Exa
Yes, hes suffering too much so we pity Smeagol smile
Nah hes not mostly evil... hes just a sweet hobbit smile

b-ball_chick
lol ya but it waz bad 4 him very he mite b cute n all but weve gotto agreee hes bad inside, n as they say da gud lookin ones r alwayz da bad ones lol

Fire
I think gollum's dead is perfect as it is

Exa
lol youre right

I liked the way he died everything else wouldve been strange... didnt expect it but was a very good ending for this story

b-ball_chick
ya same fink so 2, well gud endin 4 a bad/gud guy lol just gud!

b-ball_chick
...but wat if they doit dat he cumz bad cuz it seems like da director likes da character "smeabol" almost 2 much...........

nemo
ya, i don't know how tolkien thought it up but it's one of the best ending to a story.

b-ball_chick, i don't really get what u're saying. what's doit? and cumz? and fink? i'm not good at slang.

Fire
as far as I can tell doit = do it
cumz = comes
fink = think

nemo
ya same think so too?
he comes bad?
still don't make sense to me, i think we'll have to ask him or her?(chick)

Fire
I think that bad thing is a typo and should be back

b-ball_chick
i am bac, n i said 'wat if da director of da LoTR movies decided 2 make dat smeagol doent die cuz i think he likes da character "smeagol" a little 2 much!' there now do u understand?! n im A GURL oviously (chick)

b-ball_chick
!

Exa
There are already some scenes with him in the trailers...

"preciousss will be ours!....Once the hobbitses are dead!"

SSABZ
Do any of you know how i can get Premier tickets for the return of the king and do you know when its going to be. Happy Dance

Exa
If you mean for the midnight premier, ask in your cinema wink

If you want some for an other premier... no chance...

b-ball_chick
o ok, arent da premier tickets EXPENSIVE? well i just wanted 2 noe, n RoTK is cumin on 17th on december, well i don noe bout oda places but here ya.

Exa

b-ball_chick
yaw I noe! So xxxxxxpensive w/ six x (lol) n yaw u ave 2 b TOTALLY a fan 2 pay up! Lol wud u?

Exa
nah i havnt got so much money...
and if i had, i wouldnt use it 4 the film but 4 a holiday in new zealand or a loooooooooot of lotr books

b-ball_chick
lol u r speakin ma language me id use it 2 go 2 hawaii w/ ma dream boy(if i ave dat much lol)

Exa
lol ya big grin
n if i had some money left id go to finla~d *lov finla~d* n watch lotr in finnish big grin

b-ball_chick
lol yaaaaaaaaa

b-ball_chick
but u noe jrrt blieved there is a creature like gollum alive.......... i dont whu wud?????

Exa
dunno

but he always feared to get letters from a certain "s. gollum" big grin big grin

b-ball_chick
lol! hahahaha, u noe there mite b coincidence i mean i realy wana noe where all doz writers get thier ideas xpecialy da idea oof goluum...........

Exa
lol ya big grin big grin
i love that scene when he bites frodos finger off and then dances around singin "my precioussss..." n then... big grin

must_kill_Santa
i shouldnt die its mean and i didnt mean to bite his finger off

Venom31096
I think he deserved to die personally, he was a good character but i think that he was just evil, no two ways about it, he was evil, smeagle started to agree fully with gollum therefore smeagle was evil too and deserved to die.

b-ball_chick
yeah

The Black Ghost
Gollum: MY PRECIOUSS!!! AHHHH!!!!

Dumbledore>all
Originally posted by b-ball_chick
yeah

Finally a qoute I can understand. Just because your representing yourself to be a girl probaly from the ghetto or hood or some other welfare project doesn't mean you have to type like a total moron. It is obvious you are devoted to this thread and have gotten really into it. You've been spamming most of the time and even posting one post right after the other. Atleast show the other readers some respect by posting in ENGLISH. Not some lazy form off english unless your doing it on purpose then that is highly immature and you should be taken off these forums and any other forum board. I think stuff like this should be done as spammed when done excessivly. I mean honestly "FINK" I can understand cuz sounds like cause which is the abbreviated form of because but why say Fink . I pity you if this is how you like to talk in real life with your "homies". Pay attention how other people write and see if your words match their words and for the record the way you type isn't any faster. It just makes a moron out of yourself and the topic entirely. Please edit all your posts to correct english maybe you will make a diffrence to all the other kiddies following this type of type it like you hear it trend.

DanielLB
^ wow! strong view there Dumbledore! A little too strong! Don't you think your over reacting a bit?

Swirly Girl
Originally posted by Dumbledore>all
Finally a qoute I can understand. Just because your representing yourself to be a girl probaly from the ghetto or hood or some other welfare project doesn't mean you have to type like a total moron. It is obvious you are devoted to this thread and have gotten really into it. You've been spamming most of the time and even posting one post right after the other. Atleast show the other readers some respect by posting in ENGLISH. Not some lazy form off english unless your doing it on purpose then that is highly immature and you should be taken off these forums and any other forum board. I think stuff like this should be done as spammed when done excessivly. I mean honestly "FINK" I can understand cuz sounds like cause which is the abbreviated form of because but why say Fink . I pity you if this is how you like to talk in real life with your "homies". Pay attention how other people write and see if your words match their words and for the record the way you type isn't any faster. It just makes a moron out of yourself and the topic entirely. Please edit all your posts to correct english maybe you will make a diffrence to all the other kiddies following this type of type it like you hear it trend.

That would have been a far more heavy hitting post if you had not neglected to show any signs of correct paragraphing or even correct spelling...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.