The Obligatory RC & Dim Thread!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat
Well, we can't have a new forum without one of these.

How else can I worship the love of my life?

Big Kiss! Big Hug! Love ya Babe!

big grin

queeq
Oh, finti! Can I have some of my barf bags back?

ratcat
Sorry, too much open displays of affection for ya queeq?

What can I say.... I love my Dimmy. big grin

finti
you get your barfbags when I get my masterhood back sad

Gundark
Nice floss job on your choppers, RC...hehehe. So if you had kids together would they be DimRats or DimCats ? laughing out loud

I think Raz can fix your post count, but I'm not sure, finti.

finti
You all got it right from the old board, hope it doesnt get selective here.

Dim
big grin big grin big grin big grin
Don't worry fint...I think he can fix it..just email him.

queeq
Sorry, fint. I have no authority whatsoever, so please get me a barf bag. I feel I really need one now.

Ushgarak
I'd open up a similar thread, but I don't think it would go down well...

queeq
The Official Ush and Edna Fanclub and Toilet requisitesssssssssssssss? Sounds good, do it. or I'll do it for you.

ratcat
You just gotta be copying me haven't you...

queeq
Oh, Ush. RC thinks you're not very original.

ratcat
And you just encourage him...

You really are a great Sith teacher aren't you. big grin

Gundark
So we've got a pair in Disney, a pair in the skeleton closet and a pair on a broomstick. The way I see it, thats three pair. What a poker hand !!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ushgarak
queeq- I'm not sure if you have any of that in stock. Shouldn't you go down to the depot and find out?

If Edna comes back here and finds an official thread about us two, that's the end for everything.

finti
Yeah great poker hand, smile Am I the ACE ? big grin evil face (nah dont even think of joker as a reply smile)

ratcat
Ush, what has become of Edna? I haven't seen her for days. sad

Dim
Yeah! Where's our Edna?! sad

Ushgarak
She hasn't e-mailed me in days either. So either I've scared her, or she's off-line.

Gundark
She's probably busy with school.

Ushgarak
She's on holiday from school. Whether she's also gone on HOLIDAY holiday, I don't know, but it would be one explanation.

Or it could just be that she hates me and all that I stand for, as well as my family, my friends, anyone I've ever met...

ratcat
Now aren't you just feeling a little bit too sorry for yourself?

Ushgarak
Hey, gotta go with your talents...

ratcat
I tried that and just got in trouble. smile

Ushgarak
You'll be amazed what you can bounce back from.

ratcat
I'm not bleedin' Zeberdee!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Zebedee can't bleed, he's a puppet...

ratcat
IT'S A PUPPET!!!!!!!! big grin

Ushgarak
Um... no! No, I'm very sorry, he's real, of course...

Oh GOD! I'm getting sick of this new place. I'm going to post about it, too.

ratcat
Why? I've actually gotten quite used to it already.

It's different from ezboard, but it's still nicer.

Ushgarak
It's just taking so long to get anything done... it was virtually effortless at the old place, but now I'm having to work to get anything done.

ratcat
Speed on dialup is a bit slower i agree. And getting used to the way the board does some operations is a pain. But I think in the longrun Raz has made the best call. After all, ezboard is gonna go pay soon.... So I here.

Ushgarak
Oh, I don't know... perhaps... no, actually, never mind. I'll stick it out for a while.

ratcat
IN time, you will leanr to call this place HOME! evil face evil face

Ushgarak
Yeah, but it could do with...

Oh, let's face it, I am missing Edna a ridiculous amount. It is enormously feeble.

jellabon
Who is this Edna?

keokiswahine
RC, what's this biz about ezboard going to pay status? I admin another small board there and we operate on zero assets so to speak? Should we be looking to find ourselves a new home, too?

BTW, are ya'all taking about pseudo puppets, bio puppets or real puppets?

ratcat
Real Puppet

keokiswahine
RC, you didn't answer my question about the boards.

ratcat
Well eZboards new "enhanced" services are just the old services without ads. But the "free" services are now getting very add cluttered.

Also, in there latest email update they have been stressing how they need to have so many paying customers to keep the free stuff free.

Also, a few other that I know have been telling me it's going to go pay.

A lot is supposition, but I give it less then 3 months before the free service is so cluttered with ads that it becomes unusable.

Dim
Hmmm..it seems like our Ush is feeling a bit more chipper smile

ratcat
Yeah, not sure if I helped or hindered though.

queeq
I'm off to find Edna, can't have a heartbroken Ush around. Later all!

*packs up gear, metal detector, broom catcher, poisonous mushrooms and apples and a can of orange smoke*

Gundark
Be careful, darling....don't come back as a frog..... laughing out loud

ratcat
Maybe he'll come back as a rat. Wouldn't that be ironic!!!

queeq
If I did, I'd become King Rat. How do you like them apples?

Gundark
Did we ever figure out if RC is a catty rat or a ratty cat ? laughing out loud

ratcat
Hmmm, well depends on the day really. I think a Ratty Cat most of the time. But upset me and I miracuosly become a Catty Rat!!! laughing out loud

Ushgarak
'Feeble' powers? I mean, I'm happy you are looking for her, queeq, but you may have cause to regret that... You aren't in your place of power, here, after all.

queeq
Her feeble powers are no match for mine. evil face

queeq
These entire boards are my place of power and the Chaos-virus is spreading all over the Net. I'll find her and bring her back.

ratcat
Yeah, queeq always has this overinflated sense of himself.

queeq
Overinflated? Not really. Some facts one cannot hide.

ratcat
Like you large ego? laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

queeq
I wouldn't call it large. But from your point of view it might be. evil face

Gundark
The only place the ego can be contained is in the closet. evil face

queeq
Let's go! NOW!!! laughing out loud

Gundark
We better make sure no squiks got in under the door. Hmmmmm. You go first. laughing out loud

ratcat
I have no ego to worry about, that was kicked out of me long ago...

queeq
This is where we are supposed to cry. But instead, let's check the closet for squiks.

ratcat
I have never asked for, nor ever wanted your sympathy, thank you very much!

queeq
Sorry. Didn't know you'd get mad.

Ushgarak
Don't bother for now, queeq. Things are under control...

ratcat
Who's mad? I'm just not a sympathy urchin....

queeq
Still sound mad... sad

ratcat
In your head maybe.

Anyway, isn't it time to talk about something else?

Ushgarak
Ok, it's your thread. Shoot. Only you said it was end of story with the Dim thing... no more to be said, you said.

So then. Who likes Star Wars, eh?

ratcat
I said it was end of story? If I did, I didn't mean it was over. Sorry, that little (ok raging) fire is still burning strong.

OK, so we know Edna is still alive and well, but not when she will return.

Don't feel bad, I'm betting that this time, next week, I'll be the mopey one... sad

Ushgarak
I brood and moan more than I mope. And I'm sure you will be the happy-dude forever.

Stickywithyourdreamstickwithyourdreamstickwithyour
dream etc.

ratcat
smile smile smile

queeq
Until you wake up. evil face

ratcat
Huh? What are you on about?

Ushgarak
He's just into head-game mode again.

keokiswahine
oh, potato head time?

ratcat
Hehehe, my favorite Toy Story character.

Ushgarak
I THINK you'll note that I have mentioned this fact once or twice elsewhere...

ratcat
The word REPEATEDLY comes to mind. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Yes, yes, I see... EVERYONE lay into me about my supposed relationship with Edna...

ratcat
See, that might work well. That's how everyone was with me about Dimmy, and you know how that's turned out...

Ushgarak
Yeah. Happy endings all around, I think. he power of Star Wars demands it.

ratcat
Well the happy ending is still a way off, but the start is mighty promising....

keokiswahine
Yes, yes, that Burt Bacarach/Dionne Warwick song, PROMISES, PROMISES. how does it go? wink

ratcat
Showing your age again??? laughing out loud

Plo Koon
Good news! As I logged in, it said "Welcome to our newest member, Edna Witch" . Looks like there'll be plenty of black magic on the new boards too. big grin

keokiswahine
music does not have an age, RC smile

ratcat
Funny, that's EXACTLY what my mom says... laughing out loud

Gundark
Ah, now Keo is getting the age abuse instead of me..... laughing out loud

ratcat
Of course, Keo has never admitted an age. Could be 15 for all I know.

Gundark
I can't be the oldest one here. No way. Keo is 45. laughing out loud

Dim
keo's 45? eek! laughing out loud

keokiswahine
I'm 45? since when? eek! Is that supposed to be a compliment or a bash? roll eyes (sarcastic) Is age relevant here? stick out tongue

Gundark
Okay, I got that wrong. Why did I think keo was 45 ? For some reason that stuck in my head from an old thread. Sorry, keo, my humblest apologies. Didn't mean to offend you...I only have half my brain working half the time. stick out tongue

ratcat
What is it they say on The Price is Right?

Higher, Higher!!!

No, age isn't really relevnat, but I have found that when you withhold a piece of information everybody wants it. Tell them and it just sails off into the yonder...

queeq
You do seem to be a little obsessed with age these last few days though RC. First me, yourself and now poor Keo. Growing a little older, RC? First grey hair? laughing out loud

ratcat
Had that years ago... laughing out loud

Gundark
I have some grey hair...(smacks forehead) what AM I saying ???????? stick out tongue

queeq
*smacks Gundy's forehead too* What ARE you saying?????

ratcat
Rather have grey hair than no hair...

queeq
I dunno. Less hair to comb, more face to wash.... hmmmm, dilemma.

Gundark
Uh, I meant...leftover blonde. Yeah, thats it. (Joins Ush in hole he dug for himself in other thread). stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Comfy in here, yeah?

Dim
I haven't found any grey yet...but I"m afraid to look laughing out loud

keokiswahine
hmmmmmmm, don't dig too hard; don't really want to find any, do we? roll eyes (sarcastic)

ratcat
Hmmmm.... Should I tell her???

keokiswahine
*slaps RC on the noggin*

don't even think of it, RC; you wanna stay in the dog house, rather than just visit it? laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic) eek! big grin confused evil face smokin'

ratcat
But Dimmy needs to know nthe truth. No longer on hair dye can she depend....

Gundark
Yes, this is quite a nice hole you've dug here, Ush. These lounge chairs are quite comfortable. Think we can get finti to airdrop some drinks to us ? laughing out loud

finti
get ready for flying milkshakes and a flying dutchman big grin

Ushgarak
Yes, I have this place well decked-out. Come here to hide your embarrassment after making a prat of yourself. I'm thinking of installing a mini-bar in here, actually.

finti
mini-bar has poor selections at least when it comes to milkshakes cool

ratcat
And they are notoriously expensive...

Ushgarak
Oh, right. Well I'm SO SORRY that I can't get cheap facilities for my hole of embarrassment...

queeq
Sounds like major competition. Can't I buy you out, Ush? laughing out loud

ratcat
Careful Ush, he'll just try and swindle you like he did me with that phoney bar tab...

queeq
Phoney? Looks who's talking, Mister-with-thenon-existent-Platinum-card.

And that GENUINE tab still stands. So does that prison time at the Imp Hotel.

Ushgarak
Buying out the hole will involve ENTRY to the hole, which involves you making a prat of yourself publically. which I'm afraid you are immune to, queeq...

ratcat
Him I can do without... stick out tongue

ratcat
Sorry queeq, you are delusional. I only had 4 drinks in your bards ever... Paid for and done.

Remember what the Imp commander said to you.

I'd be careful if I were you, or you might be dead... laughing out loud

queeq
Stop smokin' that dope, RC! big grin

Ush, making a prat out of myself is everyday practise. My problem is that everyone is so used to it, that they don't notice it anymore. wink

Gundark
Its a new Sith power he has created all for himself. Hmmm....what am I saying??? stick out tongue

queeq
Oh Gundy, you know me so well.... big grin

Gundark
And I bet I can even guess something you'd like for dinner. rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Try me, baby! big grin

keokiswahine
Gundy, you're cooking? what's for dinner?

*stands there with plate in hand* big grin

Gundark
Well honestly tonight is a basic friday nite supper, hamburgers "in the sauce" with cheese and all the fixings, baked seasoned potato wedges in the oven, deli pickles, cold beer and.....more cupcakes. rolling on floor laughing

Ushgarak
Well, with one sentence it appears that Edna has removed the need for me to be in the hole, so...

Gundark
Edna is truly magical. cool

Ushgarak
You don't need to tell ME...

Gundark
Well all right then. HEY EVERYBODY ELSE---EDNA IS MAGICAL !!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing

Ushgarak
Great, now EVERYONE will want one...

Dim
Nah..magic scares me..I might turn into something weird. laughing out loud

ratcat
Thought that already happened...

keokiswahine
RC, bite your tongue. Dimmy is fine. eek!

ratcat
You think you need to tell ME that.... stick out tongue

keokiswahine
you seem to be chewing nails or something. are you ticked off at someone we know?

queeq
Hope you washed your hands before you started biting RC! big grin

So USh, the hole's for sale now. I'll demand a discount for having that woman in there. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Actually, I'd better keep it on standby in case of weight... unpleasantness.

ratcat
No keo, I'm fine. But thanks for the thought. smile

keokiswahine
*watches RC chew roofing nails*
gahhhhhhhhhhhhh. eek!

Ushgarak
That IS odd...

Gundark
Roofing nails ? Ah, I don't see that. None of my monsters eat roofing nails. stick out tongue

Ushgarak
You have monsters?

Gundark
Ush, old boy, you have been trolling the old forum enough, you should have found the old threads where I turned RC into Frankenstein's monster after Dimmy turned him into Dracula(well she gets credit for that one), then I made him into a werewookie, and finally, almost, the mummy. Where have you been man ? On Tatooine betting on those pod races again ? stick out tongue

Ushgarak
HEY! Those wee just RUMOURS!

Actually, I came in on the tail-end of all that, at the vampire bit, and I didn't really know what was going on...

Gundark
Well now you know. So keep up, man. I can always use an assistant with a hump in my labratory. Got a hump ? evil face

ratcat
I've got the hump..... sad

Gundark
RC, you obviously have the body of Apollo, you just won't fit in here in the dungeon, sorry old boy ! rolling on floor laughing

Ushgarak
Look, I'm not being dragged into your nefarious monster schemes... and I have enough trouble with Edna's 'experiments'...

Gundark
But at least we all make your life more exciting !!!!!!!! laughing out loud

Ushgarak
I DO remember being taught that a Jedi craves not those things... by some crazy old git or something...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>