movies i rented

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
well i went to blockbuster today. sad barely had any good horror movies. The only movie i rented was Candyman. There was The ring and all does new crap movies, but i wasn't going to rent does.

DeNiro
yeah candyman is awesom if want to go up there and rent texas chain saw massacer again cuase i havent seen them in a long lng time but ne way u should check out tales from the cyrpt present: Demon Night that moive kicks some major ass bro

grymlock
yeah!! candyman is cool!! but talking about demon night ehehe i love that movie... anything from tales from the crypt for sure i will watch it... cheers!!

pablo007
I wanna watch TCM, I a wanna see it sad

BackFire349
good pablo, follow that instinct.

DeNiro
pab u havent seen tcm that moive kicks ass really freaky shit rent boogy men also if u guys havent seen that that was a decent moive i will give it a 7 out of ten

*Kitty*Killar*
Dude, why didn't you rent the RING 1, I'm a big fan of all the ring movies, I'm waiting till' the 3rd one comes out...........................▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☻▬☻☻☻☻☻~~~~~~~~~~~~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.