whos cutter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

feltonfreak
1. neville longbottom

2. draco malfoy

3.sean biggerstaff*

4.orlando wood

StrgzrCndyPixie
its Draco malfoy man all da way close second is sean biggerstaff ...........ha ha .............lol though

feltonfreak
i shoulda added johnney depp. o well he's a boaring moron in my option. lol

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah he is a bit on the boring sleepy yawn side. hes kol in movies like that pirate movie hes in but not in character plz Plz bring out the pillows

feltonfreak
yeah lol
zzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ

silver_tears
thats not true and i chose orlando bloom i mean nothing wrong with sean but bloom is one sexy elf wink

StrgzrCndyPixie
you know this poll is it ment to be orlando bloom cause you put in your post orlando wood......................im sur it was just a mistake just lettin u no as u do

leah11
I agree it's definatly draco malfoy.

Aimz Radcliffe
no! Daniel Radcliffe...how could u miss out him?? no

Orli'sElf7
omg....all except neville.....i LOVE tom felton sean biggerstaff and orlando bloom's mai babe!!! lol hes out precioussssss

StrgzrCndyPixie
u trator wat about tom u have definatley turned to the darkside

StrgzrCndyPixie
na just joshing with ya ill get over it tear tear

zionette
Orlando Bloom!!!!!!!! Number 1 all the way!!!!!!!! (but only wit the long hair)

feltonfreak
ewww, how could i add daniel radcliffe to the poll, he is realli ugly. but i do like the inside of his right arm. love other than that he is all the way ugly. yes

Orli'sElf7
nono!! hahaha StrgzrCndyPixie i would never give up tom hahaha jez saying orlando's MADDD CUTE...but unattainable hahaha tom's more closer to mai age....and FINE er lOL laughing out loud yes love Happy Dance

glgreenleaf
gooooo orlando! and u know wut, johnny depp is NOT boring! u can't say that, u don't even know the guy

mg16
GO, GO, GO TO-OM! ISH YAR BIRFDAY! OH! YOUR SO HOT TOM, ISH YAR BIRFDAY!

crazy_c
Orlando Bloom wins hands down! How can you compare that hunky piece of human with that alien Tom Felton?

Orli'sElf7
ALIEN?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! OMG ARE U BLIND?!?!?!? he's like the most GORGEOUS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love love back me up here ppl!!!

StrgzrCndyPixie
I recon WAT THE HELL R U ON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN U NOT SEE THAT TOM IS THE HOTEST GUY AND YES HE IS A FU$%EN HUMAN unlike that so called poof ORLANDO Bloom. get ur fricken eyes checked cause u are seriously misjudging (i cant spelz 4 sh*t) the cutest guy!!!!!!!!!!!

dont worry Orli'sElf7 i got ur back bro..........bounds of sisterhood and our man lol

crazy_c
hee hee im just messin wit ya hes alrite but nothing compared to orli in my opinion. wink

Becky_banana
I agree wit u crazy_c Dracos nothing compared to orli but sean biggerstaff id almost!

StrgzrCndyPixie
that was i meen trick but anyway wat do i hav to do to convince u guyz dat toms beta !!!!!!!!!!!! at least hes closer 2 my age

cupkake
I said sean and orlando

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.