Identity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LindsIsTightK
*hides* *cries*

I'm watching this movie and it is really scaring me sad I don't know the ending yet but sob I'm not sure if I want to

I'll let you know my overall opinion when its over

LindsIsTightK
Ok well I finished this movie and my oh my I will not be watching this one again. It had a great twist at the end but it was still way to scary and grusome for me, I am sure other people would really enjoy it though

grymlock
well for me the movie had a twist in the end and talking about the whole emm quite ok.. cheers!!

Striel
This movie annoyed the heck outta me! It was too predictable. They tried to make it this big twist towards the end of the movie, but it didn't work. Plus the ending was kinda out there...

ragesRemorse
the twist and the ending made watching this movie pointlessm theres was no real reason to keep watching after they revealed that what you were watching was just in this guys head

h0ck3yh0rr0r
it was interesting movie, but could have been better.

takame44
the movie was awesome. and it's fun when your friend is talking to a girl run up to them and yell "HOES DON'T GET A SECOND CHANCE!" then see the girl run away.

Puresugar12
Actually I thought the movie was damn good. Just because the people aren't real...just personalities doesn't make it any less exciting. I didn't think it was too predictable.

BackFire349
it was a decent movie, kinda a silly ending though. not scary at all.

Puresugar12
Not many movies are scary anymore. I mean seriously, do you go to the theaters and feel genuinely scared? I don't remember ever being scared of a movie. I've grown up around horror movies. I think when people say "it wasn't scary at all" it's not really fair because I can't imagine being seriously scared by a movie. That's just my opinion.

Lightsout
Damn you guys are tough critics lol I thought this movie was good killer twist had me fooled It wasn't scary but it always had you thinking .. If you didn't see it rent it its worth the $4.50 unlike most of the other movies out there ...

takame44
the ending is predictible if you have a messed up mind like mine. I was yelling in the theatre it was the kid, then i did it when my friend was watching it and he got pissed off at me.

Phoenix
i thought it was more psychological thriller than horror movie...

BackFire349
yes

Tired Hiker
I just saw it today and loved it. First of all it was a very well made film. The mood they set and the constant tension and the use of the rain as a character in the film and the music . . . It is amazing to think that movie was made in a studio for the most part. I haven't seen that kind of quality film making since Red Dragon, as far as psycological suspese flicks go.

BackFire349
the ending was laughable though. It was a good movie, but i think the whole thing about using rain as an easy way to project a dark atmosphere to the audience is way overdone these days. But again, it was a cool movie none the less.

Striel
This movie is one I don't ever want to watch again. ugh.

Tired Hiker
You guys don't know sh!t. laughing out loud

BackFire349
hey, i said it was a cool movie, jsut a bit corny

Striel
Tired Hiker, it looks to be the other way around! :P

Tired Hiker
Okay, but they did a great job of using rain, you are right, it is done a lot in films, but they did it just right.

BackFire349
seemed the same as all the other movies that use rain to me. I think it was used perfectly in se7en.

Tired Hiker
For Identity, they invented new rain makers so there would be more dry spaces to work. There was a decent behind the scenes documentary about the process somewhere on the dvd. That's funny you mention Seven because that is the movie that first made me notice rain, because there is a scene where all these drops are hittng the car, but none on the street, so I can't agree Seven did it very well.

BackFire349
the thing that made it work so well with se7en is that it already had a very haunting and forboding atmosphere, the rain was just used to push it a little further, not completely relying on the rain like most movies do.

Tired Hiker
That's the way I see it for Identity as well. The rain played a character adding to the atmosphere. I liked Se7en a lot, but you knew what would be in the box at the end. Especially since Brad Pitt's wife had barely any screen time. I knew from the get go she was a kill tool. I found Identity to be less predictible.

Tired Hiker
One more thing about Seven. I liked that it was a tragedy and not a happy ending film. Most horror movies don't usually have happy endings, but they usually are fun endings. Seven didn't even try to go there. It was on a level of it's own. I do like Seven, mind you.

slayer
it's pretty good seeing gyneth paltrow lose her head lol!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.