“A place between your world and ours”

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega

Teunis
Maybe he is in another level of the Matrix?
Maybe there is a level of the Matrix where the Matrix is designed, built and then posted? Like your desktop at home. If you make a program, you build it on your desktop then load it up to the net. The net could be the Matrix.

??maybe??

What do you think?

JediHDM
Maybe it is like the levels of afterlife, in mythology. So far, we have only seen two levels, but there might be a level between the two, that we have yet to see, which may be where the programs go whili reload.

Teunis
Sorry to bother you guys with this, BUT, how can I post an image with my name like you guys do?

I love it. It gives you an identity.

JediHDM
click your name, then go to profile, and you can change your status, pic, location, etc...

burlyman
go in profile > upload custom sig image smile

burlyman
dam! ive been beaten AGAIn!

JediHDM
you posted RIGHT after me...
Im sorry, if it helps...
erm

burlyman
yeh it was my bad embarrasment http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/whip.gif

burlyman
and if you didnt know already- if you want an avatar (a pic on the side)
go in profile > edit options > change avatar
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/doctor.gif

Teunis
Thanks for your help guys. I hope it all works.

Do you think Omega will kill for talking about this in her post?

JediHDM
no, omega will understand...
Now, back to the topic.

Maybe it is like the levels of afterlife, in mythology. So far, we have only seen two levels, but there might be a level between the two, that we have yet to see, which may be where the programs go while reload.

Teunis
Have you ever read "The Inferno". I have not, but maybe there is some answers there. I think it's about the different levels of hell.

I may look this up.

rysdigital
you mean inferno/hell by dante?

Teunis
That's the one.

Have you read it? If we can find out how many levels of hell there are, then maybe we can figure out if there are other levels to the matrix. As we have referred to the matrix as Hell in the past, maybe we can do it again?

rysdigital
you mean club hel (sp?) is like another level of hell within the hell that is the matrix?

there are 9 levels of hell in inferno by the way.

Teunis

Teunis
Possibly another level within a level. So can there be a level of the Matrix outside of the Matrix? A place where programs get "Reloaded" or even "Rewritten".

hmmmm.....

The Omega

burlyman
and theres this

its either the stuff or i think i see a collar (smith) confused

bjn74
The look of Seraph/coded(Reloaded) compared to Smith/Bane coded(revolutions)..look different..go watch Seraph..Hes glowing with a nice bright light whereas Smith is more like hes on fire,is fire, or whatever...

burlyman
it reminds me of the scattered code in neos trinity dream

bjn74
seraph

bjn74
had to bust out the dvd again for that..i mean..never mind

JediHDM
bjn74> but if that pic of Bane/smith is from the REAL world, then yes, they are gonna look different, because (assuming the REAL world is just another program) Neo cant tell Zion is program until he stops the sentinel, meaning the coding is different than Matrix coding. So, yes, they are gonna, by necessity, look different, although why they both glow is the real question...

bjn74
maybe because their from the original version of the matrix..or maybe the more powerful programs glow,,while regular programs(smith and his 2 agent buddies in the hall shooting at neo at the end of matrix 1
dont..who knows..and they probably wont even directly answer that question when it comes out

JediHDM
theres not many questions they directly answer, most are "weve given you the clues, now figure it out", thats probably what they'll do, but with more information this time...

bigempty
i thought there were 7? ahh nevermind, i think i'm confusing this with hinduism

-=Urot=-
I would have to agree.

From the" enemy" tv spot we see Neo and Trinity about to take off to go to 01(Or where ever they are going). At this point Neo can still see. Looking at the trailer it seems that bane was hiding on the ship and, was found my Neo (Or made himself know to Neo). They have a brief conversation. It is at this point that Neo finds out that Bane is really Smith made flesh. Bane and Neo fight, and Neo is blined by bane. Shortly after Neo wins the fight and goes back to sit with Trinity in the cock-pit. I don't know where Neo gets the red blindfold, but he has it on at this point.

Now If you look at the "control" tv spot you will see Neo standing before a huge blue machine (The one that tell Neo to speak). It looks like after the ship crashed (if it crashed) Neo made his way to the machine on his own. I think this trailer contradicts some of the spoilers out there stating that Neo was badly hurt from the crash and was captured by the machines.

If you Notice Neo is standing there in front of the "speak" machine with his red blindfold on. This tells me that he is not jacked into the matrix, like the spoiler would suggest . As I stated before it shows Neo standing, so the spoiler were wrong about Neo getting hurt. For if he was really hurt from the "crash" would he be standing having a conversation with the "speak" machine in the real world? I think not. Plus If he was captured by the machines, wouldn't there be sentinel guards there beside Neo (or somewhere around)? If you look at the "power" tv spot it looks like Neo made it to the "Speak" machine on his own. It shows Neo walking alone towards to Yellow light.

Even thought Neo is blind that does not mean he is helpless. If you look at the "future" tv spot you will see Neo on the ship taking out the sentinels like he did at the end of Reloaded.

IMO I dont think the ship crashed at all. If you look at thet "power" tv spot you will see Trinity closing the hatch of her ship while a sentinel is about to land on her. I think she was hiding from them while Neo was going to the "Speak" machine.

Looking at it from a chronological point of view. Neo and trinity are sitting in the cock-pit having a converstation (when he could see), where Trinity says "it you tell me we have to make it, them well make it".
It seems that they were taking their good ole time in taking off. In other words they were not in a rush. This has to be the begining, because Neo could see.

We all know Neo gets blined by Bane yada yada yada, thats the second part.

They have another conversation while on the way to "where ever they are going". Neo again is talking to Trinity stating that they have to make it there. Imo I think Neo may have stated to her to hide while he goes to 01. He could have stopped the sentinels from attacking the ship, which gave trinity time to land and hide the ship.

After Neo was gone I think she may have left the ship (for what ever reason) and was spotted by the sentinels. Having been seen she had to make a mad dash back to her ship (thats where we see her closing the hatch in the "power" tv spot. If the ship had an EMP, she may have used it, who knows.

*** This whole post in nothing more that simple speculation. ***

I'm really glad these new trailers have come to light, because it puts to rest some of these spoilers out there. Plus it also opens up the ablilty to have a broader conversation about the Matrix, and to see how deep the rabbit hole really goes.

icon
I think i know why smith and seraph glow gold. Or a idea. perhaps what happened to neo and trapped his mind in the matrix happened to seraph, yet he wasn't freed. Maybe he's the 5th One. And since he was flesh first, then changed his code went gold. And thats why smiths is gold, now he has changed and is flesh now. Iunno. I need to expand it, but you get what i mean

icon
Whoa there partner. What if theres a different reason he's wearing his blindfold. Think about it. Why would he cover his eyes when they take off... wink think hard people

-=Urot=-
Why don't you just tell me? smile

As for covering his eyes, if you reread my last post. It would seem that Neo was fine before they took off to go to 01 (Or where ever they were going). We are lead to believe that Neo was injured by Bane after their encounter on the ship. If you have information that says other wise, plz share it with the group.

Also the "yada yada yada" was the 2nd part of a short chronological look at what could have happened before, during, and after their trip to 01.

As I said before it is all speculation. None of this is etched in stone. wink

SimplePriest
Are you maybe saying: Because agents can see what we see. They can see through anything still hooked to the matrix. Therefore, Neo still being strongly connected to the Matrix, could get them in trouble because they'd see what he's up to! Hence, Blindfold.

Morpheus: That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around. What do you see? Business people, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy.

and...

Morpheus: Sentient programs. They can move in and out of any software still hard-wired to their system. That means that anyone we haven't unplugged is potentially an agent.

Now I do not say this to suggest that an agent may enter into Neo's body. Heck no. But we all know they can see through the eyes of everyone connected with the system.

Dude I have no idea if that's what you're driving at but I must admit, now that I've said it, it sounds kinda cool! And if you thought of this, then Good thinking! Way to figure something out of nothing.

Wow, I really got on a roll and ran away with that one. I think I'ma take a nap now.

Please let us know what You really thought.

-=Urot=-
SimplePriest are you taking to me or addressing Icon?

*** I'm guessing Icon. Right? ***

JediHDM
I believe, and im not sure if im the minority, that Bane tries to stab Neo again, and succeeds, which allows the virus in Banes body to travel into Neo. Neo kills the virus, but it blinds him. As for an Agent seeing through Neo's eyes, or anyone elses that is free, that is impossible. Notice they said "hardwired". This is only the people that do not know the truth, and are therefore ignorant in thier little "wombs".

Sifer
Is it not possible that the Orange glow see overlaying Bane is in fact what Neo sees in the Real World? He goes above the clouds, its too intense, his eyes bleed smile

Probably a load of rubbish but who cares.

Evolution!

-=Urot=-
So who in here actually thinks there is a crash and Trinity Dies?

SimplePriest
Sorry -=Urot=-, I was addressing Icon.

SimplePriest
JediHDM> Yeah, I understand what you mean on the hardwire part. What I was implying (and I was Really grasping at straws here) is how Neo is connected with the matrix (regarding the sentinel frying thing in M2). Maybe that connection was two way, and he wasn't hardwired, but remote wired. Wow, this sounds worse and worse the more I explain it. Anyways, that's what I Was saying. I thought that might be what Icon was getting at. :-p

JediHDM
Oh, maybe thats why i didnt get what you were saying, because i believe the MWAM theory, and not that Neo uses his Mind in the Matrix to stop the Sentinels...

-=Urot=-
Np. Just don't let it happen again. smile

The Omega

Renegade Punk
How about this............... Remember Neo failing his first jump and getting a bloody mouth Morpheus says 'the mind makes it real' as Neo is the one, maybe his mind in the real world is making his abilities within the matrix real........if u know what i mean?

JediHDM
RenegadePunk> That requires that the real world be a program, a "dream-world".

Teunis
Going back to Smith/Seraph being golden:

Maybe it's because they are both rogue programs. Maybe ALL rouge programs are coded in gold rather than green.

hmmmmmm?????

icon
maaaaaaaaaybe because Neo is somewhat in both worlds. And if he blindfolds himself in the real world, it allows his "digital self" to be free inside the matrix. Like how the oracle said he touched the source. We see Neo destroy a field of sent. bombs with his hand, much like how he stops bullets. Perhaps he's stopping them from inside the matrix, and he cannot see with his eyes or he will not fully believe.

icon
Teunis Not all rouge programs glow. The twins and the Mero didn't. Nor did the oracle. Or maybe... Maybe they do! Come to think of it, it never shows a rouge program other than Seraph... odd?

VenomVA
what about the blood stain that's near his eyes?

Sifer
From evidence thus far he is blinded by possibly 3 things:

Lighting Gun which Bane fires at him causing an explosion next to Neo who is crouching on the floor.

Going above the clouds, looking directly into the Sun, eyes bleed cause he has never seen anything that bright before.

The weird orange glow overlay which is over Smith/Bane is actually how Neo see's within the Real World (Evolution) and thus needs to be covered.

But something has definately cause blood to spill from his eyes big grin

SpikeSpiegel
yes we've only actually seen the programing for:
Agents - Green
Neo - Green
Trinity - Green
Seraph - Orange
Now I was thinking based on the new trailers, we see Bane, and an orange Smith which allows Neo to see Bane = Smith, Now what if the orange glow is that of an exiled program. We see a 'light' sentinal (that's what i'm cslling it) Now in the matrix Neo sees the programing of the Matrix, what if when we see the sentinal glowing orange, we are seeing the program, like Neo saw the programing for Bane-Smith

SpikeSpiegel
But wouldn't Trinity be blinded too?

JediHDM
i think that it is because of his fight with Bane...thats what causes his face around his eyes to be red...

tshirt

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah i think its the emp gun fight too

tshirt

SpikeSpiegel
But remember he saw Seraph before he saw Smith

JediHDM
but if you are talking to something in the real world (aka SPEAK machine) and you are seeing an empty street in Matrix, then your brain will get confused, so i dont think that is the explanation. Perhaps Neo puts on the blindfold as a symbolic gesture, that he cannot see whom he is speaking to, and therefore will have no pre-concieved ideas/biases to view the world. I think, that by thi point in time, Neo has already reunited his mind and body in ZIon with his Mind in Matrix.

Diverging...What if, NEO sacrifices himself to the SOURCE, in order to give it the power to stop SMITH, but, by doing this, he is reinserted into the matrix as a sort of program, and this is why Trinis so surprised/awed to see him? What if, Neo is still in the coma, Trin talks to Oracle, goes to Mero, and sees Neo, his mind, knowing that he is not jacked in...? there are many possibilities to this, we know too little at this point...

tshirt
This would not surprise me. As would Trinty and others dying. (Sorry Omega). The Wacho bros. have repeatedly been quoted as saying the first movie is about birth, the second movie is about life and the third movie is about death.

So, expect death in the last movie. Death to Neo. Death to the Matrix. Death to Trinity. Death to Morpheus. Death to many others.

JediHDM
but by death it does not necessarily mean death, as in you are dead, you cannot come back. We constantly see death in the matrix, which is really the birth (or rebirth, whichever way you think of it) of the person, to a higher level, ascendancy. just because the w-ski bros say revolutions is about death, doesn't mean everyone dies. perhaps it refers to the death of the system, the death of zenophobia (for lack of a better word), the death of closed-mindedness, for only those who are willing, and break out of the box, are able to transcend. It is like Jesus, you must die of the flesh, to live of the spirit...

Sifer
Transformeeeeeeers, ROBOTS IN DISGUISE smile

Speak machine = Unicron (Quite an uncanny resemblence in both appearance and voice)

"I will become One with The Matrix" - Famous words of Optimus Prime at his deathbed.

Don't forget - Transformers was probably the most influential anime series in the 80s. Keep those noddles bakin' till they're just right big grin

JediHDM
what are you saying? that the SPEAK machine is not a part of the matrix, or that neo must become one with the source to beat Smith?

The Omega

The Unknown
Neo is most likely trapped somewhere in Club Hell. The Oracle tells Niobe in ETM that Neo is trapped between this world and yours, and only Trinity can save him, but she'll have to fight through HELL to do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.