New Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HooT
Its bad res ........ but he really isnt that bad. I cant wait!!

http://www.code-matrix.net/revo2.wmv

JediHDM
where did they...?

HooT
Yeah right Zion is real

Sifer
Indeed it is smile

In case none of you have noticed, there is a small shot where the Logos goes above the clouds and back down into them. You see the blue sky and clouds the black below smile

Wonder if THAT is how Neo gets blinded, probably not.

Sifer
http://home.comcast.net/~neo_zen/2823_theend_m.mpg
http://home.comcast.net/~neo_zen/2823_help_m.mpg
http://home.comcast.net/~neo_zen/2823_power_m.mpg
http://home.comcast.net/~neo_zen/2823_future_m.mpg
http://home.comcast.net/~neo_zen/2823_control_m.mpg

There ya go guys. Some of the Visual FX shots aren't obviously finished but I will say 2 things:

Smith can fly
Big ****in machine thing!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG

Watch and be blown away.

xemir
links dont work

HooT
I was joking there is a shot in it where a sintenel turns that light color and goes right in him..Zion is fake and now its falling apart hahaha

HooT
I think hes blindfolded to

Yeah Dude
<<blown away.damn!

burlyman
yes im soo relieved now big grin
AMAZING!
where were these actualy shown

Sifer
HooT, just because something like that happens you think Zion isn't real? That's lame!

JediHDM
http://forums.matrixfans.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14813

go there, its a guy talking about the new trailer...

The Omega

JediHDM
it should open a download window, (are you sure you typed it in right?).

Also, maybe there are "levels" of real and Matrix, not necessarily all program, but enmeshing of the two.that would allow program-like reactions in a very near real world. Like the levels of Hades in greek mythology, there are also levels of "Hell".

-=Urot=-
I am so happy with these new trailer, I don't know what to do with myself. smile

The Omega

JediHDM
perhaps (assuming Zion=program) the sky is clearing up because it is no longer necessary for the sky to be scorched, ie the programming was meant only to las until the One reaches Source and Zion=dead.

SimplePriest
Perhaps they've flown above the scorching.

-=Urot=-
My question would be if the skies are nice and bright above the scorching, why didn't the machines just send up satelites to beam energy back to the planet? I wonder was this what the Architech ment when he said "There are levels of survival we are prepared to accept" in his conversation with Neo?

Also if they had the humans beaten why didn't the machines just find a way to unscorch the skies?? They had the whole human history in their database. Why didn't they just access the files dealing with Operation Dark Storm?

-=Urot=-
Sifer, Omega, and JediHDM.

Did you guys receive info about the possible ending of Revolution from Standstil? If you did Hit me up in private mail. Cuz I don't want to spoil it for anyone if it turns out to be real.

Oh and don't forget to anwser my question about "Operation Dark Storm" in this thread.

JediHDM
Everyone> No, we did not recieve info about the ending. I can say this with assertiveness, b/c i have been talking to standstill and, i am just going to tell it. AlteredFate is her friend, and told her that he had seen the Matrix 3. She, by some way or another, happened up here, and said, mistakenly, that she had seen M3, rather than "knows of" M3. Thus, it was her fault, for poor choice of words, but she was also misinformed, and AlteredFate has already apologized in this forum for his actions. Everyone, just forget about standstill, b/c she will no longer be returning to this forum, partly b/c of the "attention" that was recieved by certain individuals (whom i will not name at this time). And, i do not want to hear ANYTHING about her being a coward, or a lier. ANYTHING.

Urot> Now, about Operation DARK STORM. I dont think they have "all" of human history in thier databanks, i think they have the history that was given to them, ie history books, writings, etc. They would not know how Operation DARK STORM happened, if the documents were classified, and then destroyed when the machines started attacking.

If you ascribe to the MWTM theory, then, the sky scorching is just another program, another form of control, control of Humans, so that they do not just build Zion anywhere, on ground, rather than in predetermined underground Zion place.

Sifer
The Wachowskis would NOT have gone through all the trouble to give us all the history to the Matrix and how it was built etc and then shove that all on its head so it is meaningless. Zion is Zion, which is real. No other multiple levels etc, just the Real World.

JediHDM
Ok...

Korri
this just gets more anmd more exciting!! happy

-=Urot=-
JediHDM> Thanks for the info about Standstil, cuz I was wondering how authentic her version of M3 was. It was just to freaky to be the truth.

Sifer> After seeing the new trailers I don't think that there is a MWTM.
If you read my other post about Neo making it to the "Speak" machine on his own. He had on the red blindfold, and as I stated before that let me know that the "real world" is the "Real World". Not another level of the Matrix.

JediHDM
Two things about the new trailers:
1) First is that Neo realizes that Human and Machine must work together to have a future,
2) Anyone notice that Neo and Smith are so powerful that when they hit each other, it sends shockwaves out, powerful enough to push the rain BACK in a huge wave?

VenomVA
OMG!!!!!!!!! These are GREAT! I watched "The End" like 40 times....it's sad sad

SpikeSpiegel
it wouldn't download for me, it was just a big black picture with two moving black squares for two seconds then it finished, ne1 got ne pics?

JediHDM
you can right click and click "save to..." and download it, instead of opening it.

SpikeSpiegel
meh. i want 2 c some pics 1st

SimplePriest
JediHDM> Hehehe... I noticed too. All I can say is, "Well, there you have it."

Urot> Why are you sure there is no MWTM now? Not to say I have a different opinion, but I was just wondering why you have yours. Couldn't Neo still be in another matrix, even though he seems injured? I don't know why I'm asking. I guess I'm just curious because people ask me to defend my arguement all the time. I was wondering what you guys have as evidence. Maybe I can present it to these folks.

JediHDM (again) > Where do you stand (I gather you believe in MWTM) and do these new trailers change that?

JediHDM
SimplePriest> No, these trailers enhance, IMO, my idea/theory; MWTM. When i see Bane turn into Smith right before Neo, i see proof. When i see Neo stopping entire swarms of squidy bombs with his mind, i see proof. When i see a squisy flying through/into Neo, i see proof. Quite simply, i believe that the Zion world, henceforth ZION, is a programmed reality, given to those who do not accept the Matrix programming. "What is ? Control. is a computer generated Dream-world, built to keep us under control"

VenomVA
I don't think Bane turns into Smith persay. what he says to Neo is "Look past the Flesh to see your Enemy" And what I got from that was that Neo saw his code. Not Bane turning/changing/morphing into Smith.

SimplePriest
JediHDM> hmmm. Would you feel duped if it turned out to be another explanation > he is connected with the matrix even if he's not in it. He has really become The One, and can change things as he sees fit (blow squiddy bombs up, stop squiddies in their tracks).

Basically, does your idea make so much sense to you that no other ideas would make sense, OR it would seem like a cheap cop out. (I'm only asking because for a long while I felt that way about the MWAM theory). BTW I asked you specifically because you seem to explain your arguments well, and you seem like you have given them a lot of thought.

JediHDM
SimplePriest> The point of the ONE was that he could change the PROGRAMMING of the Matrix, no just use telepathy. If the Wachowski brothers do not go the way i see it, but they do it better than i have thought the MWAM theory out, then i will think, man these guys are geniuses. However, if it is poorly thoughtout, (which seems to be the general explanation of the reverse), then yes, i will be disappointed. However, i do not think the Wachowskis able to think simply, so i believe i will be amazed either way. Also, thank you, i try my best to explain myself in such a way as to "convert the masses".

VenomVA> We have seen two clips, one is where Bane says "Look past the flesh to see your enemy"and turns into the fiery,glowing Smith , and the other is the Fiery, glowing-code Smith turning into SMITH persona. My mind sees these two clips and thinks, well, the first looks like it is the first part of the second, and i put them together. Therefore, i think Neo looks at BAne, sees the code of Smith, which then in turn Materializes into Smith.

SimplePriest
JediHDM> "Seems like every time we meet I've got nothing but . I'm sorry about that, I surely am. But for what it's worth, you've made a believer out of me."

JediHDM
SimplePriest> "Thank you"

(Every time i think of this, it changes the way i think, so i may change my mind, but i thought of this, so i am posting) When Neo and Trin are flying (supposedly towards 01), Neo puts the blindfold on, but it appears that he can see Trin, meaning he has not been blinded by Bane (as of yet) But when Neo talks to the "SPEAK"-machine, he looks like his face has been scarred/bruised (his face around the eyes, it is red). This means either it is not Bane who causes him to go blind(if he does indeed go blind) or that Neo goes blind on the way to 01, after beating the squidy bombs. This new information changes my format of thought, but the thought is still there, until new info. discredits it.

hodgie723
can someone give me a direct link to the BRAND NEW TRAILOR that everyone is talking about. a direct link meaning a link right to the download of the trailor. that would be great if someone could do that. thanks.

The Omega

JediHDM
Omega> i agree that if we discount all other possibilities, then the last one must be true, but all other possibilities have NOT been discounted, and we dont know if the one that is left is the only one that is left. I still have not recieved valid proof for why the MWAM theory is invalid.

-=Urot=-
Omega I love you. smile

You basicly summed up what I was going to say to SimplePriest as to why I changed my mind about the MWIAM Theory.

What comes to my mind is what The Arc said at the begining of there conversation.

JediHDM
How does that have anything to do with the MWAM theory? just because Neo's attained a conciousness higher than that of his friends, means there is no MWAM? WHAT?! I wish people would explain their reasoning, because i STILL have yet to hear justifiable evidence as to why the MWAM theory is wrong, or your theory is more "correct" than mine...

The Omega

burlyman
neo sees the oracle too

JediHDM
Omega> Ok, im sorry, its not that im trying to be difficult, but, could you please explain how Neo downloading the Source/part of the Source, would affect him being able to stop Sentinels in the real world? we don't even know if the Source has any control over Machines in the real world; for all we know, they are on thier own.
2) Im not sure what you're saying, or how this pertains. Bane is no more; he is all Smith now. This is evident from the spots. Therefore, if Bane is no more, Bane is really Smith, so Smith controls the electical-signals, not non-existant Bane.
3) i have posted this in another thread, but i cant remember which one, so i will reiterate. What if, the point the Wachowskis are trying to make, is that we can never really know if we are free or not. What if, their point is that, the most "aware" person, is still a slave, still a lemming, following orders, unaware of the truth. It would not necessarily take any more time, as it could end up with Neo waking up from Zion, and going insane/dying/whatever, because his mind cannot grasp the fact that, he still, may not be free.

Again, im not trying to be difficult, im just trying to understand your POV, but i need more information, cause mine is still looking REALLY good. oh, one more thing, MWAM need not be the easy way out, there are probably much easier ways, that we have not even considered.

rysdigital
and I SEE typical (misleading) trailer editing.

the smith on fire thing is from another scene (the firy smith's lips don't move for one, and it's used in another context in one of the other trailers), it's been edited in just for the trailer, as happens always.

SimplePriest
Omega> yeah. I think you hit all the anti-MWAM points. They certainly are the ones that I would have brought up. But somehow... I don't know why, I'm entertaining the idea of a MWAM. I'm just keeping my mind open.

Urot> ? I don't understand where you were going with that quote. Could you explain it a little more.

JediHDM> at least Urot explains things a little better. I guess now one just has to accept or reject "good story telling" as a valid factor in their decision. However... Ahhh, this is the big point... What Each Person thinks is good story telling tends to be an Opinion. So Urot may think that it would "hurt" the story to have a MWAM (and I've told you that I lean towards that idea sometimes). But you do not see it that way. Hmmm. I find that interesting.

All> In other words, some of these other facts have been things we could point to in movie clips, parts of the script, interviews, comics, etc. But now we are bringing up something that is not a tangible fact. It's not something that can be grasped and has a right or wrong. We're bringing up story telling, and what is good or bad. Obviously, this will vary from person to person. Who is right? OR how bout this, Who is more objective in deciding how the movie will go IF story telling is their determining factor? Hmm. I just think that it's interesting and I JUST thought of all this now.

My mind remains open. What are your thoughts?

JediHDM
um, whats the point of adding content to be shown on tv, if they KNOW its not gonna be in the movie. They wouldn't even do that...

rysdigital
who are you talking to?

The Omega

JediHDM
Omega> But thats the point, only the One has the power to realize the Zion is not real, but all the others have chosen the Source. If Neo is the first, the ONE, he will be the "man born inside , who had the ability to change whatever he wanted, to remake the Matrix as he saw fit. It was he who freed the first of us." Did everything in Matrix make sense, before Reloaded was released, or did it fit all snugly into place? There were questions posed by the first one, problems, that weren't answered until M2. Reloaded, and Revolutions, are two parts of the same movie, so, just as the the answers are not all explained until the end of the movie/trilogy, so all the questions will not fit snugly into place until Reloaded. Thus, when i see questions that seem, to me, to point to MWAM, then i jump on it, because it is the both the most feasible and outlandish possibility i can see. It is not necessarily correct, but it is what i believe. sorry, i just realized im writing alot, but im not finished yet. take a breather, cool down, and...ok, Just because, thus far, the Wachowski Bros. have stuck to a "Classical" story, doesn't mean that they will not throw us a loop by jumping off the old plot and using a completely new design recipe. Also, i dont see why those spots are not too be taken literaly, as they are not even supposed to be SEEN yet... Why would they try to confuse a public that WONT see it, unless it is illegally shown?

nickysan
I NEED THE LINK TO THE TRAILER! NONE OF THEM SEEN TO BE WORKING! IS WB SHUTTING THEM DOWN! I MUST SEE! PLEASE POST A LINK!

hodgie723
yes thank you nick. now i feel like i am not the only one that hasn't gotten to see this trailor. please post a link!

JediHDM
ok, let me say this ONE MORE TIME... WB HAS SHUT DOWN THE LINKS TO THE TRAILERS, PROBABLY BY THREAT OF LEGAL ACTION. THEREFORE, I COULD TELL YOU WHERE THE TRAILERS WERE, BUT THEY ARE NOT THERE ANY MORE...understand?

rysdigital
jedi, i wasnt implying that they put in shots that arent in the movie, i was saying that trailers are always misleading, because most of the time several scenes are mixed, so the viewers are lead to think wrong things (i.e. that neo sees bane change into smith in the real world roll eyes (sarcastic) )

The Omega

Crash_Overload
Guys, the link doesn't work, i mean it does, but it is like the page is not there anymore, but jumps to the main page of something else. Can some 1 PM me the RIGHT link? Or even better, POST IT HERE?

The Omega
Crash> As JediHDM said up there (points). The trailer spots have been removed from everywhere anyone found them because Warner ordered it.

magicrat
Just a thought......Don't know if it's been mentioned before though..

We know that the path of the one is to end the war with the machines. We've all been led to believe that to end the war, Neo needs to destroy the machines.

In the Second Renaisaince, the story tells how man could not get along with the machines, and inevitabley started a war (Sorry, a machine killed two humans and was not given a fair trial).

Now, maybe Neo goes to "01" to call a truce to a war that started centuries ago.... By destroying the program SMITH, as an insurance to the humans devotion to get it to work.... Thus ending the war as the Oracle prophesised.

Might be a bit too happy for an ending, but you never know.

MagicRat

The Omega
Magicrat> It's okay big grin We're already discussing that option in another thread. But which one...
Have a look around.

JediHDM
Has anyone read Baudrillard's "Simulacra and simulation"? it is very enlightening, is shows a lot of similarities to Matrix, esp since the W-ski bros chose it. If you havent read it, i migh be enticed to post parts of it, for it is very helpful, to me at least, to understand how the W-ski bros. might go for MWAM. At least, it worked for me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.