Super Princess DI????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DemonicGambit
Okay I heard a rumor a little bit ago that Marvel was going to make Princess DI mutant superhero. Does anyone know anything on this?

Crash_Overload
What the heck?????!!!!! that would be the best............of the worst thing i ever herd, I sure hope they don't. Just think about, Princess Di, and Side kick Terressa! What is going through there heads?

Paola
eek!

Puresugar12
I'm sure that's just a rumor. Marvel wouldn't risk being boycotted and getting bad publicity for an idea as stupid as that sounds.

MaverickIce
Yup its the truth, X-statics people...

Metroplex
Yeah but they cancelled it since it was causing to much commotion. I think that it was a stupid idea to have that since it is a way to disrespect her.

Darth Vicious
I agree, it wouldve been disrespectful to do that!

big gay kirk
Princess Di!!!?!?? Sorry guys, but from a Brit who once met her, there was nothing heroic about her... if she was still alive, and thought she could get money and sympathy from it, she'd have allowed it... If it's been cancelled its probably because her bro couldn't cash in on it enough...

big gay kirk
Now, get ready for the hate mail!!!

Whurlysplat
This gave me an idea smile

EsteemedLeader
Oh, it would be 'disrespectful' huh?

Lame.

The Ion
That's why they're called the House of Ideas.

EsteemedLeader
Why is it disrespectful, if she's ****ing dead?

What, don't want to hurt her feelings? Well, you don't have to worry anymore!!!

Blair Wind
HAHA look what i found!

EsteemedLeader
JFK Jr. lol laughing out loud

Sir Whirlysplat
princess Di has the power!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.