Buh-bye for a week.. Holiday time!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supa
I'm going away on vaycayshun today, yay! Will be back next weekend, so don't yall think me MIA smile

Gonna see me some fancy and big sailboats/ships! (it's a festival in Aalesund 18.-20. of July)

finti

Supa
You got the name of the store or the adress?

queeq
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't leave us!

finti
Just ask for the clothingstore that has transformed into a pub, they all should know it. Their names are Birkevold if it helps any
have fun. I remeber cutty sark in Stavanger in 1997 and it was fantastic.. big grin rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing
New info it is called Birkevolds!!!!

Supa
queeqy.. I'm not leaving.. I'm just gonna be absent a little while smile

ratcat
Vacations are an alien concept to queeq, they cost money!!!! laughing out loud

queeq
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't be absent!!!

Ushgarak
For once, I predicted what Queeq was going to say before I scrolled down.

queeq
Hmmmm, you've been around here a bit too long.

mechmoggy
Are you suggesting queeqy is a little tight RC?

ratcat
No, only that he constantly bemoans the fact that he is so poor... I take a couple of vacations and I', supposedly rich!

freeq
sad

And a 1000 pounds ice karting ride. big grin

Gundark
Have a supa time !!! ( I can't believe you all missed doing that one...listen, gang, I thought you were a little sharper...shape up or ship out)

freeq
I did show her how miss I was going to miss her.

If you gotta go, have a great time. *sob*

ratcat
OH you wet wusses. Have a great time!

freeq
What's wrong with showing a little emotion her and there?

ratcat
Nothing what so ever, just through a bit of abuse around... laughing out loud evil face

freeq
Abuse?

ratcat
Yeah, that's what I do isn't it? Abuse people. Pick on them, be unfair to them? laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

freeq
Oh yes. How could I forget? laughing out loud

ratcat
Indeed, how could you. laughing out loud laughing out loud

freeq
Well, I didn't really. I just tried to make you feel comfortable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.