Behold Revolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HooT
Well guys get read7

Hmm look at the sky

HooT
Would you believe thats Neo and Smith

HooT
Speak!

HooT
InTo him so is Zion real??

HooT
o yeah

Have fun

http://www.matrixology.com/revolutions/trailers/

shadow link
i cant coz of my broadband download limit

but id love to though

when will we be seeing any trailors on tv

HooT
The control one is wow......The giant machine in a deep voice says speak!

Yeah Dude
HooT,you are the man!

rysdigital
omg, smith is so cool.

"I'm not so bad, once you get to know me."

freemind
These are amazing!Happy Dance

burlyman
the program smith has grown beyond your control. you cannot stop him. but i can

Vim
THAT WAS UNBELIEVABLE!!! That show a glimpse of the huge battle taking place in the REAL WORLD!!!! That huge ass explosion with a hovercraft going away from it!!!

burlyman
trinity and neo flying

Vim
aaaaahhhh!! too many people are that site now! I can't get to them!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Sifer
Actually Vim, the Hovercraft isn't going away from it, it's going towards it. You know what it is?

Sentinel Bombs, a field of them. It shows the ship going towards them , then Neo put his hand up, then bombs frying like the Squiddies did at the end of Reloaded, then the ****in huge explosion with the Logos facing it smile

Alex-Neo
sad the link dont work for me sad can you tell me wht its like plzz

burlyman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kewlpics.gif

Sifer
That's the one Burlyman smile

JediHDM
im still trying to figure out what all these pics mean, i mean, the pic is so fuzzy, i cant tell anything...

bjn74
I am forever indebted..if you ever need anything..money for college..enemy eliminated..let me know hoot...

The Omega
JediHDM> You have to go to the link page, and watch the new trailers. These new pictures are still from those, and they are VERY interesting.

-=Urot=-
Hoot> I was thinking the samething when I saw the trailer. It should be black. Not blue with puffy white clouds. I wonder whats up with that?

I also wonder who or what program that is telling Neo to speak. Looks like the architech might have mislead Neo into thinking he (Arc) was the father of the Matrix(Yes I know I'm jumping the gun on this one stick out tongue).

As far as it being a sentinal entering Neo I think that may not be right. After looking at the many trailers, some of them were showing an orange light coming from the lower part of the program that was telling Neo to speak. I wonder if was giving Neo something, or was it a reverse camera recording for the trailer. Which would mean that the orange light was not going into Neo, but coming out of him (Could it be the source code? Mayby.).

As I said before I know I'm jumping the gun, but seeing theses new trailers & pics has opened up a new avenue of thought for me (Standstil may be right about the ending of the trilogy, but I'm going to wait and see).

Man Nov is not getting here fast enough for me. sad

The Omega

JediHDM
Omega> Yes, it is very possible that the "SPEAK"-machine is the architect in Zion, although it is also possible that it is the Machine Mainframe, the Source, in Zion. Also, i do think it is a sentinel, it looks like a sentinel, circular body with "tentacles" trailing...

and no, time is not going fast enough, at all...

The Omega

JediHDM
It seems we are speaking past each other, on different threads, that we both think the same thing at almost exactly the same time. well, i call the REAL world Zion out of habit. If i say ZION, i mean the whole world. Sorry for that...

-=Urot=-
I know Omega. That's why I said I was jumping the gun on this one.

SimplePriest
Does anybody see why a sentinal would be doing that though?!?

Hmmf. Maybe (completely guessing) it's kinda like giving him power by doing that. Similar to when Neo jumped into Smith and Smith became stronger. Now this "Speak" machine (be it architect or mainframe) is trying to imbue Neo with more power, or just more connection with the Matrix so he may beat the livin crap out of Smith. Maybe

Any thoughts?

JediHDM
that sounds plausible

icon
the machine is not in zion, its in 01. you can tell by the city they fly to. :P

icon
oh my hell.... i cannot wait anymore. anyone know how to cryogenicly freeze a person....... i'm going insain

-=Urot=-
Yes I know.

First slip the person a mickey. Then you take off all of their clothing and dump them in a tub of ice cubes.

Once they are good and cold, you them make a 3 inch cut on their left side below the rib cage....

Wait Err... Nevermind! roll eyes (sarcastic)

rysdigital
i'm guessing it won't be the architect, since the architect seemed fairly sure they wouldn't meet again (whether in a virtual world or not).

icansee
This is the SH*T this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JediHDM
I hope they prerelease Revolutions on the Tuesday before, you know, have like midnight showings or whatever... Me and my friends are gonna go if there are, cause i have labs on Wednesdays. Its too long to wait until Nov!!!

Korri
the weekend that i go away all the exciting stuff happens..tch typical!!!

-=Urot=-
Korri>Welcome back.

Rysdigital>I don't think it's the Architech either.

Think about this. What if 01 is not only a place, but a person/machine. What If the "Speak" Machine is actually 01 incarnate.

** I just got done rewatching II Res 1 & 2. ***

The Omega

JediHDM
THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT, like the thinking of a machine, although, if Smith wins, then, i dont think the machines will even survive...

As for talking in code... whistle

SimplePriest
2 million per minute!!!

I think I'm gonna pass out. I'm gonna have to see it three time just to be able to watch the whole scene.

And we haven't even mentioned the other fights that will happen. yes
I know I was looking forward to the burly brawl in M2. And I never expected the Chateau scene to be So Freakin Good! Ohhhh I love that scene. Same for the car chase. My goodness! If Revolutions has stuff still up it's sleave like Reloaded did (and I'm sure they do) then we're all in for one heck of a ride.

Arrghh, reloaded was good. why oh why didn't I buy the BL version.

mad Hey is my watch still working. It says it's Still September!

JediHDM
SimplePriest> Yes, i hate to say it, but you're watch is still working...

imhotep

Teunis
Back when this was first posted I could watch the trailers. Unfortunately, I was in a hurry to get out of the house. I bookmarked it for later, then POW...............Forbidden.

Bummer.

Keep me posted with all the new findings.

Thanks

The Omega

Teunis
I'm willing to bet that the site had to be taken down. Legal reasons and such.

imhotep
Maybe Silver pictures found out, or probably they are just fuc.... with us

The Omega
Teunis> There's a link to another page with the same trailers around here, somewhere...

Teunis

Vim
who freakin saved all the trailers right after they found that website? ME! ME! ME! I knew that site wouldn't last long, those things aren't even supposed to be on TV yet, or I haven't seen them anyway... So yeah duh, they were probably illegal...! But I saved them all, and watch them everyday!!! NOVEMBER 5th!!!!!!!!! WOOOO!!! eek! rock big grin cool

JediHDM
Warner Bros contacted the site, and the links were taken down, probably for legal reasons. So, ill bet there are not anymore links available.

icon
wink i saved them too. not on purpose, i just used a download accelerator to watch em. smile

nickysan
I NEED THE LINK TO THE TRAILER! NONE OF THEM SEEN TO BE WORKING! IS WB SHUTTING THEM DOWN! I MUST SEE! PLEASE POST A LINK!

JediHDM
THE TRAILERS ARE DOWN, OF COURSE, NOBODY HAS DOWNLOADED THEM RIGHT?

no no no no no no no

nickysan
NO! DAMN YOU WB DAMN YOU ALL!!! WE JUST WANNA GET A TINY WENIY LITTLE TASTE! *sniffle* *sniffle* if anyone...ANYONE! has links or can get the trailers to us innocent little fans...please do so by any means possible. sad

-=Urot=-
I have them hidden under a rock, in my back yard. smile

JediHDM
NO, YOU DONT... no whistle shifty

-=Urot=-
*** Just say No to drugs! stick out tongue ***

EDIT:

Looks like the WB is cracking the whip. http://www.inverteddungeon.com/Images/Emotes/Simple/leatherguy.gifhttp://www.inverteddungeon.com/Images/Emotes/Complex/whip.gif

nickysan
FOR THE LOVE OG GOD OR WHAT EVER HIGHER FORCE THERE IS PLEASE GIVE ME THE MOVIES
oh and by the way thats some nice 1337 speek smile
"yes i do. but if the man is watching me, i will say no i dont"
"yes i really do have all 6 of the trailers"
-for all you non-leet speakers

JediHDM
ok, this is the greatest thread ever...

-=Urot=-
laughing out loud Thx alot nickysan!

Now the "MAN" is going to break down my door looking for stolen Matrix trailers! LOL!

*** Turns off all the light in the house. http://www.inverteddungeon.com/Images/Emotes/Complex/help.gif ***

If I see just one black truck pull up, i'm gonna make a break for it out the back door. http://www.inverteddungeon.com/Images/Emotes/Complex/dash.gif

JediHDM
not a black truck, a black car...

-=Urot=-
http://www.inverteddungeon.com/Images/Emotes/Simple/biggrin.gifThat too.

In this case silence is golden. Everyone shut up about trailers, at least for the moment.

nickysan
OMFG come on just give us the movies my aim is "nickysan44" if you wanna im me and send em smile
come we both 1337

HooT
http://www.fritaku.com/noticia2.html

nickysan
AWWW man they dont work ppl are downloading like crazy the bandwith is exceded

nickysan
can you email me all the trailers?

HooT
I think WB said to take them down....

nickysan
ht tp:// home page.ntlworld.com/flux01...ler%20%232.html
no spaces

nickysan
it works

Angela
ht tp://troubleshoots.net/matrix says they'll be hosting the movies soon!

And why cant I link to a website? Thats dumb!! By the way im new! <3

HooT
Warner Brothers has told everyone to take them down.

HooT

JediHDM
no, no they dont... shifty

Sifer
Give it another week guys - if that! And the trailers will be released on the website. I would say there is prob a weeks work (included with making the movie) to get them trailers finished (looking at the unrendered shots etc).

Also, it will be quite a convenient release as that is when the new LOTR ROTK Trailer is released. Warners Bros = Gay Money Grabbing Mofos New Line = Invested EVERYTHING they owned into LOTR smile Cool company or what.

VenomVA
New Line Kicks AZZ!!!!!!! big grin big grin

BTW, my baby cousin, sister, mama, uncle, brother's, aunt, boyfriend, ex-wife has the new trailers laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Korri
that smilie its so fimiliar blink

-=Urot=-
Korri> What makes you say that?

VenomVA> Your welcome. smile

The Omega
Well, a GOOD thing there are such things as forum communities. (Evil glare in Warner brothers direction).

Just for fun.
The Matrix Online Trailer http://thematrix101.com/downloads/TheMatrixOnlineTrailer.mov
Summer 2004? I want more bandwidth! big grin

Teunis
Sweet Trailer

Fortunately, I have so much bandwidth, I don't know what to do with it.

rolling on floor laughing

FallenForever
omg, you guys are so lucky, i cant download any trailers
it sux, but the pics r pretty kewl

JediHDM
THATS IT!!!

The Omega
Breathe, JediHDM! Breathe!!!!

JediHDM
"I can't go back, can I?"

Korri
oh another website long story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.