Casualty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
did anyone watch it last night? can't wait to see the second part tonight!

Ushgarak
Egad, is that still going? I remember Casualty always used to be on after Dr. Who...

Fire
no idea what that is

cermiestar
i watched it...but i hadn't seen it for AGES.....i used to watch it....when patrick was still there.......but i watched it tonight! i hope anna doesn't die....sad

yerssot
some sort of soap?

keokiswahine
never heard of it, but since I don't watch soap, dunno.... confused confused roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

cermiestar
british version of ER.....but it was created before ER

yerssot
*sigh* british roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

cermiestar
*pokes* i feel very patriotic.....ish.....stick out tongue

yerssot
off you go miss star... promote some fish and chips wink

cermiestar
but i don't like fish and chips.....i went to the last night of the proms last night! that was patriotic big grin

yerssot
considering that night of the proms is also in holland, germany and belgium... barely stick out tongue

cermiestar
but i was in the royal albert hall and it was the LAST night of the proms big grin

yerssot
hope you sang a tad then wink

cermiestar
with my hand on my heart big grin

yerssot
hmm... I would have tried using my voice messed

cermiestar
lol....not you put your hand on your heart when you sing the national anthem! "god save our gracious queen...long live our holy queen, god save the queen" we had a bow at the royal albert hall...was fun

yerssot
you were singing on stage then?

Phoenix
i LOVED Patrick!!! do you remmebrthe baby she named charlotte patricia, after charlie and patrick? awwwwwwwwww, it was so cute!

Baylin
Holby is probably the worst place to live in the UK. Its had so many major disasters it's unreal. It also has a lot to answer for as regards those who work for the UK A&E departments and the Ambulance Service.
That aside I used to love it before I started working in the Ambulance Service then it kind of lost its edge a bit.

Phoenix
aaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I just watched it, and they've changed the actor who played merlin!

Btb, Baylin, how do you join the ambulance service?

cermiestar
ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod! i cried and cried and cried! *goes off to cry some more* especially when comfort went to talk to rick's mum! *cries*

Phoenix
*picks up cermie and cuddles her*

lets cry together!

*cries*

cermiestar
*hugs phoe and cries* it was so sad! *wails*

Phoenix
*bawls*

but I didn't like the american guy much

cermiestar
yes...i mean where did he turn up from.....and he had to keep displaying his americaness....as if people were really stupid and viewers had to be able to understna dhe was from across the pond....

Baylin
In the UK you usually have to be over 21 (for insurance reasons) and you need at least 5 gcse's and a full clean driving licence. Some services prefer people to start on the non-emergency patient transport service first but most nowadays will accept direct entree. If you write to your local service's HR department they will send you details. Alternatively try google.com a lot of services have their own websites. If you dont know which is your local service let me know I can find out for you.

Also helps if you've had your sense of smell removed!!!! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.