smith DOES take over the oracle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

burlyman
yes thats right itll be over soon

burlyman
enter the smiths

SpikeSpiegel
Oooo, where did you get those pics?

Sifer
From the new leaked TV Spots

JediHDM
very nice, i couldn't tell hardly anything from the new spots...

bjn74
PARTY AT THE ORACLES!!

SMITHS BRINGING THE BEER!!!
which one...?

JediHDM
hahaha...

SimplePriest
Wow!!

So Smith Takes over the oracle.

Neo visits the mainframe/archie machine

And hasn't a helicopter scene been mentioned before?

Is it november yet?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Korri
ya hurry up n be November the suspense is killin me!!

VenomVA
I can't wait, anyone have a time machine? sad sad

Wait, I don't see the Oracle in the pic. Yeah it's her place but I don't see her in there anywhere.

Korri
i think its obvious its her he is taking over though

burlyman
to show her would be too easy

Korri
exactly

burlyman
i think the laughing smith might be the oracle one no expression
or maybe before taking over her she tells him all about him and neo and the end... (as if he didnt know)

Korri
mibbe she gave him a cookie and he really enjoyed it

SpikeSpiegel
The oracle must be having a really bad time, first being deleted and reprogramed or whatever and then being turned into a Smith

Korri
does that mean that smith can make cookies now?

burlyman
laughing out loud
or maybe mero wrote him something nice wink

Korri
laughing out loud nah i think Smith is a cookie making kinda guy....i can just see him in a pink frilly apron

burlyman
maybe they all sit around drinking tea and eating cookies in their aprons talking about purpose

SpikeSpiegel
laughing out loud Neo:It ends tonight
Smith: Yes, Look I made some cookies to celebrate

Korri
yeah.....the purpose of putting vanilla esscense in the mix

it adds an element of flavour my friends!!

Korri
lol

Cookie Mr Anderson? *Neo looks puzzled*

burlyman
do u already know if im going to take it?

VenomVA
laughing out loud laughing out loud

JediHDM
That would be a twist; instead of trying to kill neo through taking over him, Smith creates a cookie with his code/virus in it, that attacks from the inside.

"Using every muscle but the one that matters?"

SimplePriest
Agent Smith: Lieutenant...
Lieutenant: Oh crap.
Agent Smith: Lieutenant, you were given specific orders.
Lieutenant: Hey, I'm just doing my job. You keep asking me to bake your freakin cookies, and I'ma cram em up your @$$.
Agent Smith: Those cookies were for my dessert.
Lieutenant: I sent two units. They're gonna start baking them now.
Agent Smith: No Lieutenant, your men are already dead.

VenomVA
OMG! Too Funny! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

JediHDM
ROFLMAO, that is great!!

SimplePriest
(smith baking second batch)
Smith 1: That went as expected.
Smith 2: Yes.
Smith 1: It's happening exactly as before.
Smith 2: Well, not exactly.

Smith 3: More!!

(smith and neo in Oracle's apartment)
Smith: Mister Anderson! Did you get my package?
Neo: Yeah.
Smith: Well, good. Surprised to see me?
Neo: No.
Smith: Not quite what you were expecting, right? Almost done. Smell good, don't they? Could you hand me that spoon?
Neo: There is no spoon.
Smith: Here then, take a cookie. I promise, by the time you're done eating it, you'll feel right as rain.
Neo: Yeah. Wow, that sound like a really good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger... and you give me my phone call.
Smith: Um, Mr. Anderson. You disappoint me.
Neo: My name is Neo!

(Office)
Bane: Why isn't the serum working?
Smith 1: (snatches bowl from bane's hands) Never send a human to do a machine's job.
Smith 2: (addressing morpheus, handcuffed in chair) Have you ever stood and stared at it, marveled at its beauty, its genius? Did you know that the first batch was designed to be perfect. Where everyone would be happy. It was a disaster. No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost. Some believed that we lacked the programming language to describe your perfect cookies. But I believe that as a species, human beings define their reality through misery and suffering. The perfect cookie was a dream that your primitive taste buds kept trying to wake up from. Which is why the recipe was redesigned to this, the peak of your baking skills. I say Your baking skills because as soon as we started cooking for you it really became Our baking skills which is, of course, what this is all about. Evolution, Morpheus, evolution. Like the dinosaur. Look in that kitchen. You had your time. The future is our world, Morpheus. The future is our time.
(Agent Jones smells smoke)
Agent Jones: There could be a problem.
Smith 1: Leave me with them. Now!

(later that evening)
Smith 2: Can I taste one?
Smith 3: They're not out yet!
Trinity: (sneaks in and puts a gun to Smith 3's head) Sample this!!

burlyman
rolling on floor laughing

VenomVA
laughing out loud laughing

j0nza
Is it just me or does that not only look a little like Neo's pimp-azz collarless shirt, but also his sunglasses?

rysdigital
haha big grin

Korri
he could have his own book

An Agents guide to Making cookies by A.Smith

burlyman
mmm thanks smith

JediHDM
HAHAHAHAHA eek! big grin

SimplePriest
eek! eek! LOL

tshirt
This raises a question for me. With Smith's new powers, he can clone/copy himself. Maybe he can take over the Oracle maybe not.

But based on his powers in M1, who wins in a fight between Smith an The Oracle? Smith vs. Merovigan? Merovigan vs. The Oracle?

Again, based upon Smith's powers in M1, and the actual character, not their bodyguards?

I rreally wonder about the last one.

nickysan
thats a good question cuz i was wondering just what the hell merovingian could do all he does is have his possie fight, smith is an agent, the oracle and tell the future..... but mero can do jack diddly

icon
he can save programs from being terminated...

The Omega
Burlyman> rolling on floor laughing

joeboy
http://www.21stcenturyradio.com/merovingian-twyman.htm

burlyman
whats that to do with smith, the oracle, or cookies?

Crash_Overload
WOAH DUDE!!! So he really DOES get that pimple from the orcale cause she ate too much cookies!! DUDE!!! we where only making fun of that!!! Who knew that we where right about on it!!!!!!

icon
uhhhh.. huh? Summorize that article for me, if you would please. I do not have the time to read it.

Korri
laughing out loud

The Omega
Burlyman> It's got NOTHING to do with the current discussion. Joeboy just posts stuff in random threads, regardless of whether or not his posts has anything to dowith the topic at hand.

eatingimpaired
Have a cookie joeboy...

burlyman
revived!! smile

oh and i was wrong about the pics wink but who was to know...
the first one is after he throws the cookies at the wall
the second one is the smiths coming for sati and seraph

Korri
u found the cookie thread!

the place where it all started!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.