Draco or Hermione pics (or both together;))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dracos_vanilla
If you have some pics of Draco/Hermi you want to show us than put it here (or link eventually). I'm their shipper (as many of you) so you can post here their together pics. wink

Orli'sElf7
im a shipper too but only ONSET>....offset then they better not b 2gether lol no

Dracos_vanilla
Have you ever read ff's about them together? They're amazing! It's just that you have read the first one and then you are their shipper. And I'm not onset shipper. Tom is Mine! (Emma is my favourite actress, but she not deserve for him)lol thumb down

Orli'sElf7
hehe yea i have!!! bball chick has a really good one about him and ginny...but yea he doesnt deserve her. lol sry hun but me and a friend called him already loL!! love

StrgzrCndyPixie
oh yeah we made a deal the bound of sisterhood cant b broken....................lol love devil angel Happy Dance

Apollonia1
An awesome website called "Contra Veritas" is a Draco/Hermione website. There are also links to other Draco/Hermione websites as well. CV has many pics of Draco/Hermione as well as Emma and Tom. Hope this helps. smile

StrgzrCndyPixie
do u hav the actual website??????????????????

Orli'sElf7
hahah awww wi love you StrgzrCndyPixie!!!!

Dracos_vanilla
yea wedo :* wink

StrgzrCndyPixie
*love im all smiles guyz love* thanx guyz i luvz u to

Dracos_vanilla
lol :*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.