Ha J.Lo and Ben Affleck are no more!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skule
http://asia.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=entertainmentNews&storyID=3440217

Hahhahah...i guess all the late night talk shows were praying for this to happen!!!

Fire
Affleck lost his mind

that contract J.Lo wanted him to sign was kick-ass good

Angel4U
j lo has to much junk in the trunk any how

SpikeSpiegel
I heard they broke up caus he slept with 4 other women (at the same time)

Fire
hehe

Angel4U
thats yucky sick

Storm
What' s yucky? Sleeping with 4 women at the same time?
I' m wondering which guy doesn' t dream of that.

yerssot
I can name a few storm

badkittykitty
I'm with storm here, you are the only one I know who can name any man who wouldnt yerssot laughing out loud

Corran
Go Ben.

silver_tears
who saw this coming raise ur hand *raises hand* wink

Baylin
*hand raised*

LanceWindu
*raises hand*

diegocala
She sure does! evil face

silver_tears
i mean its so obvious it wouldnt last
hello were talking jlo here stick out tongue

LanceWindu
I think it was all a publicity stunt.

LilMimister006
man jlo can't ever keep a guy can she? laughing out loud

DemonicGambit
Who said she wanted to keep a guy? Think 'bout it, she played a lesbian in giglie, or however that's spelled. Maybe that was a secret message

silver_tears
thats an idea laughing out loud

drumsgirl13
big grin haha, it's so funny. of course they would break up sooner or later. god, her ass is so big it needs it's own insurance. big grin

Fire
that's my storm

BackFire349
no surprise there, she seems to bitchy

silver_tears
i hear it already has wink

Fire
hehe

badkittykitty
hmm.. when she haul that ass to sizzler she gets a group discount

DeNiro
J Lo made a contract with ben that they had to have sex at least for times a week and that if the didnt then he had to pay her 25,000$ and then he had to keep buying her stuff in the contract and surprise her and if they had like a sex scne in a movie then the other person had to be presnt and wow if i had to haev sex with j lo 4 times a week i would have pushed for 100 times

DemonicGambit
I wouldn't have I think she seems stuck-up, no way would I want to be with someone like that

DeNiro
i would luv to havft to have sex with her though i like that part lol typical guy huh

skule
i mean i am not surprised by this infact the whole world had predicted this, i know hollywood is pretty ridiculos but really j lo takes the cake. Whats wrong with that woman. I dont know about ben afflect having sex with 4 diffrent chicks or anything but given j lo's record, i am inclined to belive she likes to play oh i am gonna marry this guy oh no now that guy. Oh well i cant wait for the late night talk show jokes to start reeling in on this!!! smile

pablo007
Wow ! She played a lesbian in Gigli ? Do we see her kiss other chicks ?

Rogue Jedi
i could care less that they split up..my wife is happy....she adores ben. jlo is way overrated.

Evanescence
Oh Dear. And they were going to be married, too. Tut tut tut.

Rogue Jedi
publicity....plain and simple

Will

pablo007
Yeah for Gigli, but it bombed badly. It made 5,000,000 in the box office, and that's extremely low considering the talented cast they had.

skule
hmmm i dont remenber if she did....it was crap movie,

BackFire349
bens impatent

Tired Hiker
I bet he tagged that ass.

BackFire349
i woulda done some horrible things to her. she'd be traumatized when i was through with her, plus several parts of her body would be completely white.

Tired Hiker
oh my god.

BackFire349
lol, that shouldnt offend you, your a grown man. now the women on the site, thats a different story.

Tired Hiker
I know. laughing out loud

drumsgirl13
yeah, okay, now i'm scared.

mah
Say it ain't so; No more Ben and J-Ho?

DeNiro
u guys ever see the episode of south park when cartman has J Lo on his hand and shit and J Lo comes to south park to kill cartmans hand and like cartman fools everyone at the end it was great just funny shit when cartman moves his hand in the wind like the person in his hand disappers hahahaha LMFAO

BackFire349
yeah deniro, hilariou laughing out loud

HBK
They Split up??? I had no idea! This must be breaking news.

roguegirl15
Ben and J-lo been over for a long time now...

HBK
Yeh. This thread is two years old.

roguegirl15
let it die...j/k

HBK
Homocide?

roguegirl15
yeah... cant hurt a fly...how bout u try?

HBK
Never

roguegirl15
why?

HBK
Cause

Iluvmods
cause?

HBK
Because

roguegirl15
cause what?naughty

danagrint
omg! you have a unibrow!

hawkwind
when did this happen??? omg. i can not contain my shock.

Solo
Whoever brought this thread back to life is a moron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.