the lizard in Spider-man 2!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

username39120jo
ok i know i'v said this befor but listen to what Super hero hype has to say about the lizard:////////

POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD!!!
direct from SHH

"Sam Raimi made it clear that we will not see the Lizard in this installment of Spider-man... which is technically true; however, Dylan Baker who will portray Dr. Curt Connors aka The Lizard; will be required to show on the set next week!!

A fellow worker was led to believe that The Lizard's transformation will take place during this scene, therefore gearing up for the second sequel!!"

i told u guys!!!! ha ha... this is talking about what is filming this week for spidey 2. Happy Dance laughing out loud

BOPRecruit 16
there's already a thread that spoiled the lizard thing, so you could've posted this in there.

shadowcat
knew that already from offical site bunny

Zephonim
Might not be Lizard, also heard rumors that they were gonna introduce Harry Osborn as the Green Goblin at the end. Either would be wicked cool though.

ragesRemorse
if raimi plans to be true to the comics which he has insisted he will. He will unfortunatly have to include harry as the next goblin somewhere in the trilogy. This is unfortunate. for this time could be focused on more entertaining villans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.