Boromir VS. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

username39120jo
who would win.....??

yerssot
think you can barely compare!
I mean, put batman in his bat-mobile orso, and boromir gets a hit and run!

Orli'sElf7
no offense to boromir...but yea i mean batman has all these gadgets and crap...and boromir has s sword and a friggin horn yes

fini
batman would win hands down...........batman got more than gadgets........he has brain power tooo.........goooooo bruce

Orli'sElf7
lol!! tru that!! Happy Dance

El Toro De Brah
that's pretty lame man, i came in this thread thinking you somehow mispelt some1's name....

you do da math (oh u can add a hint of common sense in this one too)
a guy from the dark-ages or sum1 that has technology dat we havent even seen (batwing, battarang, lasers da list goes on...)
the fight would last all of 10 seconds.

now if it wuz boromir vs faramir..that'll be a tough one, although boromir was more of a warrior dan faramir, but u never know, faramir is like a ranger n those guys can be very elusive.

fini
hmmmmmmmm thats looks like another thread.....brother vs brother the ethernal quetion

Orli'sElf7
isnt boromir the younger one??? hmmm he looks more built than his brother though...i still think faramir would win..hes more agile yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.