PICS..love em...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bjn74
love it..I hope the movie is 4 hours long...

bjn74
and to settle...NEO was getting manhandled..Smith wasnt begging...

burlyman
wheres the top pic from?

silver_tears
hes getting manhandled What the f**k?
oh no sad

bjn74
I made the top one.....................

burlyman
ah well wheres the banes bleeding face from

bjn74
They are in the same trailer..just mixed em together

burlyman
mm i didnt see that

bjn74
another good one

burlyman
hey thats in my thread! big grin

must_kill_Santa
kool i like them

SpikeSpiegel
Dammit y isn't it november!

JediHDM
good question...

bjn74
sorry burly....it ends tonight.

bjn74
oh yeah..somehow..mixing of worlds

JediHDM
you're telling me that THAT is a sentinal?!

burlyman
it might be the big SPEAK thing

bjn74
If you watch the spot that its from..it happens right when the one(sentinal) is coming at the ship that neo trinity are in..I am sure that is a sentinal..watched it 4 times,,in slow mo its more obvious

bjn74
Im not such a bad guy..once you get to know me....

burlyman
that bit mite be in neos dream wink

(if he has one)

SimplePriest
Hello all,

I'm glad to be able to jump in on this conversation. I've been reading from these forums for the past few weeks, seeing what the new News is on Revolutions. Y'all are pretty great. And BJN74, thanks for the pics. Also, shouts out are due to Hoot who also let us know about those awesome clips.

Ok, now for my two cents. The clips are great! Smith... Neo... The blue sky... The huge "speak" machine. All cool. My questions would be what Are those things going into Neo? A sentinal wouldn't make sense (would it). And my personal silly question of the day is what exactly is it that is bad about Smith running loose? What I mean to say is, What will go wrong if Smith is not stopped? Why does the Matrix itself want to stop him? Will the Matrix crash? Would he kill everyone? What? Any thoughts?

JediHDM
We dont have proof that the Matrix wants to stop him; only Oracle tells Neo that he must stop him. If Smith continues to run rampant, he will be like a virus that keeps replicating itself, until the system can no longer handle the strain, and just shuts down, taking everything with it. If he continues, unimpeded, the matrix will crash, and i believe, he will kill everyone. I think he is the Cataclysmic system crash spoken of by the Archie.

And, welcome!

bjn74
First,,you can never say that something doesnt make sense anymore regarding "The Matrix"(was gonna say trilogy,but with the animatrix,comics,etc...)..It looks like a sentinal,,when you watch the trailer,,it fits with the scene...I am sure their is gonna be a lot of SURPRISES come November...that we possibly didnt even think about..

SimplePriest
Ahh yes, there are certain to be some surprises. That's what I love about the W Bros.

Also, here's what I have for the Archie speech:
The Architect - The function of the One is now to return to the source, allowing a temporary dissemination of the code you carry, reinserting the prime program. After which you will be required to select from the matrix 23 individuals, 16 female, 7 male, to rebuild Zion. Failure to comply with this process will result in a cataclysmic system crash killing everyone connected to the matrix, which coupled with the extermination of Zion will ultimately result in the extinction of the entire human race.

JediHDM>> How can this refer to smith being the crash? I'm not trying to say "i think you're wrong" (cuz I think your other posts are pretty sound, and I'd like to hear what you have to say). I'm just asking you to break it down to me where it says smith will be the cause of a Matrix crash. Thanks.

And just to clarify, I Do agree with the idea of smith replicating and becoming to much of a strain, or however you want to put it. I'm just asking for where they say it in the movie. geek

bjn74
The MATRIX: Speak
NEO: The program"SMITH" has grown beyond your control.You cannot stop him. But I can.

To many if ands or buts..but Smith is doing his own thing.and the oracle also says their will be no tommorow if he wins..{--not exact words

bjn74
WASSUP

The Omega
Uhhhhh!!!
Ok, so Neo says he's "scared." And the picture of the glowing golden (why does Seraph spring to mind?) sentinel seemingly attaching/entering his form does make a strong case for the MWTM theory... (darn!).

Or maybe Neo IS dreaming again? Or, and we've been over this idea before, the first Matrix is still around somewhere?

(Sifer> Off-topic but i couldn't find the thread. I just watched Reloaded on a very decent DVD, and it's NOT Smith saying Purpose. It is Morpheus smile)

The Omega
Oh... and:
the "SPEAK"-machine. Couldn't that be how the Architect looks? In the real world?

burlyman
is that in like the machine mainframe, in the real world

The Omega
Burlyman> That massive machine behind Neo is slowly rising in the trailer saying "SPEAK." So that might very well be the physical representation - the hardware - of the machine main-frame, yes.

burlyman
and then it explodes?

ps refresh to watch again

JediHDM
SilentPriest> Well, no where does it actually "say" Smith is the system crash, but going by his newfound abilitys, plus the trailer for M3, leads me to believe that he is the crash.

Omega> If Neo is dreaming, then it is also grounds for the MWTM theory, as we have not known Neo to have a dream that is not true. If Neo is dreaming, then it is as much helpful to the theory as if he were awake...

Also, how come the "SPEAK"-machine makes me think of 1984? Not in form, but in name.

And, maybe the path of the One really ends at that "SPEAK"-machine, maybe Neo must cause it to self-destruct and/or join it(the machine glowing blue reminds me of the door to the Architect.

The Omega

JediHDM
It just occured to me, that that big ole "SPEAK"-machine reminds me of the Machine that blows up the UN in "Second Renaissance".

burlyman
the program smith has grown beyond your control. you cannot stop him. but i can

JediHDM> i thought that also wink

bjn74
I still think that is a sentinal going through him..

SimplePriest
Hmmm, I can see the machine thing being a mainframe or the architect (which is pretty cool I think). But can somebody explain this interface idea? What would they need/use it for with regards to the matrix?

Also, why a sentinal?! Don't they just seem like hunter-killer machines to take care of rebels? What would one be doing flying into Neo? About the tentacles possibly coming from the mainframe/archie machine, that sounds interesting. I thought of that, but probably because it would've made sense to my mind. I've got no other reasoning as of yet.

JediHDM> Good call on the UN machine in the Animatrix.

burlyman
omg i was missin enemy tv spot *kicks myself*

Sifer
I thought it looked and sounded like Unicron (Transformers The Movie) myself.

Become One with the Matrix wink

-=Urot=-
Sifer read my Bio. I'm a big fan of Transformers The Movie.

*** Now back to the topic at hand. ***

hodgie723
haha

SimplePriest
Ahh I see.

I've been looking at the clips again (of course... I can't imagine anyone on this forum hasn't been) and I can see how that glowing thing does look like a sentinal. Does it seem kinda small to anyone else though? Weren't they bigger? Well anyways, after paying more attention to some of the other clips I can see where people are getting the Sentinal Absorbtion idea. Still though, it might be something else.... hmmm

Also... Has anyone else looked closely at that big shock wave at the end of some of the clips. It's an over head view of the city and Neo and Smith are fighting below. If you look close you can see what looks like their two bodies falling away from each other as the shock wave soars up the sides of the buildings. If that Were the case, this would lead me to believe that this was after that well known simultaneous punch they share (because that coincides with their well known 'falling backwards' scene). Which brings me to my point: Wow, what freakin a punch!! To create a shock wave like that... whew. Well anyways, of course that could've been from a thousand different things in the middle of their fight, but the point still stands: These two are doing some Serious Damage, and throwing some Hardcore blows. It's gonna be a good fight.

Of course... we would expect nothing less. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Wachowski, for having two wonderful little sons!

SimplePriest
bjn74> Dude, why'd you get rid of the Strongbad icon! Ok ok, well at least it was for another good one. lol

bjn74
It should still be their..I did try and mess with a signature but failed...

SimplePriest
Arrgghh... Now I'm stuck again. Same question: Why would a sentinel be flying into Neo (if that's what we're saying the picture is).

I just read this from M1:

Neo: Squiddy?
Trinity: A sentinel. Killing machine designed for one thing.
Dozer: Search and destroy.

Which goes along with my previous point of why would one of Them be flying Into Neo. Why would it be something designed to search and destroy. It makes it harder to imagine it has to do with any interfacing between "speak" machine and Neo, or Archie and Neo, or some of the other things we were saying. I can understand a lot of different things going into him but not a Sentinel (at least not with out explanation I should say) :-p Whew... My head hurts.

Ok, so what else did we think it may be?

Is it November yet? Not that it matters. I'm in a school right now where I can't get out to see it until Saturday. Argghh. I'm gonna have to avoid this site from Wednesday to Saturday night :-p

masterofmatrix
could you send me a link to th trailer its on please

bjn74
Its probably flying into him,,but neos not really in the real world so it gos threw him,,who knows..I just think its an sentinal for sure..

rysdigital
same here, it was added later

icansee
MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!

-=Urot=-
Neo is in the real world. If you notice he has the red blindfold on, while standing there in front of the "Speak" machine.

JediHDM
Maybe it is a machine that is smaller than a squidy, but looks like a squidy in general shape and all. Perhaps, the "SPEAK"-machine is trying to change Neos code, so that he can be more powerful to fight Smith. Maybe, Neo has to die(in Zion)before he can fulfill his duties as the ONE. Perhaps, the machines dont really exist, but we are programmed to believe that they do...

SpikeSpiegel
While these shots are cool and are showing quite a bit of info about the final film but would the wachatoski bros really let this information slip, they wouldn't just let stuff like this get out would they? They never gave away too much info with reloaded so maybe these while important are still hiding some sort of twist

JediHDM
I dont think the Wachowskis would go to the trouble (and expense) OF FILMING tv spots that werent really going to be in the movie...

Korri
i feel ur pain sad *sobs*

SpikeSpiegel
I never said they wouldn't be in the film i just said that they might not be as important as some things not shown.

Dryden
here's an idea about the sentinal.

back up: the matrix is for 90% of humans, a sort of fake reality....

now in the end of part 2, Neo stops a sentinal after saying he can "feel" them....hrm, kind of like super powers withink the regular matrix.

that to me says the "real world" isnt real either. its just a place for the other 10% of the people that are out of the matrix, to try and confuse them more.

the oracle WORKS for the matrix, gives neo and crew a SEUDO path to follow...but in the end probably wants to kill neo also. Kind of a backup program/firewall.

Smith is merely a virus, eating up resources and data, and eventually running the matrix, AND gets so powerful he reaches the "real world" which is just another program!!!! get it!?? the clip of him above...making it to the "real world" which in fact is another program.

lets say this...sentinals...Zion..."real" world..is ALSO a matrix!!!!!

Neo will eventually break from THIS matrix also.
MAYBE...just maybe that pic is of a sentinal htting neo..but its too late..neo's waking up from the "real world" matrix into the ACTUAL real world.

yes I know its far fetched...but FRIGGIN cool to think about eh??

SimplePriest
JediHDM> Any theories as to how anything would be flying into Neo if he is in the real world? Of course the obvious answer is maybe it's not really a "real" world (MWAM). I personally hope this is not the case, but I know better than to rule out anything.

So my problem is, squiddy or not, what the heck would be flying into a real person? hmmm

side note: Has anybody else heard about some helicopter chase scene? Just trying to get comfirmation or denial.

SpikeSpiegel
yeah i heard of the heli scene about a year ago but i thought it said it was in reloaded, when it wasn't in i thought it was a mistake and they meant the moterway scene caus it said it was 14 mins long, but still should be good

JediHDM
Um, i was with you right until you said "Smith is merely a virus, eating up resources and data, and eventually running the matrix, AND gets so powerful he reaches the "real world" which is just another program!!!! get it!??" Now, im the biggest proponent of the MWTM theory, but we have already established that it is Unnecessary for Zion to be a program for Smith to upload into Bane. Also, im not sure if Neo will be able to self-substantiate, even though he knows the truth...

Dryden
true true, just a theory..lol

I just like thinking about it, makes my head hurt

burlyman
the real world is real. end of.

SimplePriest
Dryden> Dude, I personally can't think of ways to really poke holes in the Matrix Within Another Matrix (MWAM) theory. By the way, I don't know if you know people call it MWAM, and if you do, I don't mean to insult your intelligence. But for a long time I didn't know what that meant. Ok, back to the point. MWAM is sound enough, other than it would make for some pretty bad story telling on the W Bro's part.

Think about it. All this build up, just to turn around and change it all in the end. Sure that can be taken as one huge, cool plot twist. But it's more likely gonna feel like a rip off to audiences. Ok, well maybe you don't buy that. How about this: how would you ever know that you have gotten out? You couldn't. Who's to say that you are not just in one more Matrix layer? Who's to say how many there are? The movie wouldn't end, and millions of fans would be left hanging with "bwaa ha ha, you'll never know if you're free." Who cares if there's a One if you'll never know that he saved you? So should people just be satisfied with "feeling" like they're free? You know, just going "ok well I don't know if there is another Matrix, but this "feels" real enough so who cares if there is or not." Good Heavens No! That would destroy the whole movie! The point is and has been that you must be Free. Big F, one r, two e's. No substitute. No complacency. So although the MWAM theory is sound, it would do a lot of 'other' damage to the story. I think.

Whew... I said a lot. And I don't mean to sound like I'm Yelling or tearing your ideas apart cuz I'm really not. Really, this is all just my opinion. And that's what we're here for. To bounce ideas off each other. So, if you see more reasons why it may be another matrix, please let me know. I love hearing of some of the other possibilities out there and some of the defenses to any other ideas.

cool

bjn74
by the way..I'm not saying the Sentinal is flying into him for no reason or some other reason..It is flying into him to kill him..and neo has powers in the "real" world now..who knows..Watch it frame by frame,,their is a lot going on..

burlyman
has anyone seen the movie Existenz by David Cronenberg?
(in reply to simplepriest)

JediHDM
You know, i really dont think the Wachowskis are in it for the ratings, or the fame, the money, whatever. I think they are trying to create the ultimate mind child of human delusion/belief. There are philosophies of layers and layers of reality, and i think they are incorporating that in a way that says "screw you if you dont like it, because this is my art, and you dont have to agree with it." Really, i dont think they care.

SimplePriest> i feel like im the one thats always defending, so if you can get them to justify, then by all means, go right ahead.

Dryden
Priest> no offense taken, and you have a very good point!! Yeah, whats to say at the end, they couldnt just say..bwuahaha, you're still in the matrix. I also think there should be some form of feeling free, otherwise the entire struggle and point of the trilogy is lost. I agree with you.

I really wonder how they are gonna warp this thing up. If you think about it, they could make it awesome, or really let down a lot of people *cough* George Lucas *cough*.

lets hope for the best!!!! cant wait to see it.

JediHDM
But maybe thats the point, we can never truly be free. Even if we are, will we know it, will we take advantage of the freedom? "There are levels of survival we are prepared to accept" Maybe they're trying to say that we're all Lemmings, following a pre-determined path and following it with such precision, that we believe we are free, when we are not. "Since i have seen how good you are at following orders, I will tell you what to do next." Maybe, they are saying that, even the most aware of us, is still just, asleep.

happy kine
yes... it was a game in a game in a game type thing. it was a while ago i saw it and i was hallucinating at teh time but i do remember it being a very strange movie. they had to plug in by some hole in their back... i'd like to see it sober.

SimplePriest
JediHDM> Hmmm. I have to say I agree with you on the Wachowski brothers being about the art not the pop. BTW: I love artists who are like that. I do Not really like artists who are about the fame. Back to the point though. I guess I really figured that they wouldn't leave us hanging with a MWAM movie. Maybe that's just because that's what I want. But you know what, as you talk about it, I can see them doing it. It would make sense. It could be Very deep, philosophically speaking. And in some ways it makes the statement that "we don't care what you want. This is our film. This is what We wanted it to be." Ahhh, I'm getting goosebumps already.
I'd sure like it if it weren't MWAM. But... however they do it, I know it'll be good.

cool

JediHDM
"Hell yeah!!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.