elijah is cute too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
hey guys I think elijah is really cute, okay I love orli as much as the next person but hey elijah is so so sweet looking.

p.s please answer my thread "lotr we love you" because I'm not debating

XxtinuvielxX
i like eligah too. he is from iowa (united states) and so am i! heh heh... youre lucky that orli is from you country. ahhhhh...visual pic of orli in my head...love

katie1989
yeh he is cute

Sifer
Who gives a ****!

Talk about the books, the movie, how good the actors are but not how ****in' cute they are. Why? Cause we don't give a shit and it is NOT related to LOTR.

Orli'sElf7
well in a way the characters ARE related to lotr but if someone starts a thread...hey, ya cant stop them..if they ****in annoy you then dont go into them.

aniron
well this is called killer movies not killer books sifer

aniron
go orli's elf

CandyKoRn
Elijah is nice too...

I'd prefer Orlando.. but hey... lol.. can't be picky..

CandyKoRn

aniron
thats not cute, the kitties are being shot at!

CandyKoRn
lol... They're attacking too!!

Orli'sElf7
hahaha ummmm ok laughing out loud

muse5
i think that elijah is adorable... orlando is of course the hottest, but elijah's just a cutie

CandyKoRn
Ok, it's mad... but hey.. stick out tongue

CandyKoRn
I wouldn't say No to Elijah, but I doubt he'd ask....

*cries*

muse5
i wouldn't say no to any of the lotr actors (orli, viggo, elijah, etc)

CandyKoRn
lol... well, Christopher Lee is getting on abit, y'know...

*shudders*

must_kill_Santa
i love them both Orlando and Elijah

muse5
man, how can you not!!!

CandyKoRn
Why do you like them? what if they were butt ugly? do you think they'd have such a following still, saying they're great actors lol?

I doubt it..

ok.. I'm rambling..

Orli'sElf7
ghehh....orli is cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteeee!! MAD cute...and faramir isnt bad either is he?? shifty

CandyKoRn
The Actor who plays Faramir isn't badlooking either, no...

hmmm.... *ponders*

aniron
Hey I said el;ijah, start ya own thread if you wanna talk about faramir (Captain faramir) p.s I love treebeard

CandyKoRn
Lol.. yea, Treebeard is soooo sexay...

anyway.....

Puccapoo
he's cute smart

aniron
treebeard or elijah!

CandyKoRn
ELIJAH!!!

I fancied Elijah for yrs... then OB came along.. and i forgot him no expression

muse5
\

i still would follow them because i think that they are good actors, but it's all based on an opinion, i know plenty of people who say that they are ugly, and plenty that say that they're hot...ramble on

muse5
i think that faramir is hot, both actor and how he looks on screen, i didn't think that alot of people thought that

CandyKoRn
look at my damned thread! DAMNIT!! i spent ages scanning those damned photos! RAWWWR!"opjhpho ... kkk///

aniron
please ppl, this is elijah not orli or faramir, I dont know anythreads about elijah so let this be 1 stick out tongue

Exa
Urgh I hate his eyes... froggy...

OrliNElijahsGrl
awww elijah is a dollbaby, i adore him as much as i adore orlando *sighs* them two...are just so gorgous and amazing to me *swoons* (hahaa a word from ob files mb..swoons!) *thinks of something funny and giggles* hahaha!!

but yes...they are both two amazingly gorgous and talented guys, and i love them both! mwahaha!

aniron
his eyes, how can you hate them, they are b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l

OrliNElijahsGrl
OMFG i get lost in elijahs eyes *swoons* they are so beautiful, expecially the wonderful close ups on lord of the rings *swoons*

and orlando...HOLY MOTHER...i get lost in his eyes as well, they are soooo beautiful, him with the blue eyes as legolas with the close ups ARE TO DIE FOR! And just his eyes as himself...are to DIE for! *drools*

i totally get lost in both elijahs and orlandos eyes *droooollllsssss*

aniron
you don't have to mention orlando here lol

tiger lilly
just think... if elijah came on this site and saw everyone just chattin bout how cute he is, he'd be like... 'ugh they're chattin bout how cute i am again....'.... and im gonna be the first to say, not only is the guy puuurrrrfect in every single human possible way, but he's such an amazing actor, so so so very talented, and well deserves an oscar for lotr...

so if he does come on here, he'll read this and think 'hmmm this tiger lilly girl likes me for my acting... ill have to get to know her wink '....

hes mine i tells ya!!! mine!!!!!! evil face

aniron
I doubt he would say that, infact hed prob be flattered and modest and after reading what u said would know that u were sucking up to him lol.

OrliNElijahsGrl
aniron, aw shit, i did it again didnt i, i couldnt help but mention orli, hahaha but this is a elijah thread..

LMAO my bad my bad!

back to elijah, i honestly think if he came here and saw us saying he was cute and everything, id think he was flattered to read such wonderful messages about him!

hahaha..i watched fellowship lastnight..and awww....ELIJAHS so cute! hes so amazing, i love his frodo character so much!

aniron
duh thats just what I said. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.