In the Dark -- Episode I -- REX's Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
////Star Wars Episode I: In the Dark\\\\

Life on the Dark Side is hard, especially since Dark Jedi are indeed rare to find and dangerous when found. Narrow-minded fools portray you as outcasts, and the ridiculous Jedi Council will hunt you down wherever you go. Most Dark-Side adepts lead short, brutal, violent lives, dying in a blaze of glory after spreading chaos that takes years to fix. You all have seen friends or enemies go likewise, their lives ending by the blade of a Jedi or the blaster bolt of an assassin or twenty.

While Dark Jedi can be stupid sometimes, you are no fools. A majority of you have good ideas of when to strike, where to strike, and how to strike. Then, after your faces have been splashed all over the HoloNet, you'll go into hiding, for years at a time if need be.

While you are all extremely dangerous Dark Jedi or Marauders, whether it's because of your skills with a lightsaber, your control over the Force, or because of the big amount of weaponry you carry around with you, you do not know each other. While you have heard of each other's names while watching the holoscreens playing the news, you have not met each other personally. In fact, you have been trying to track each other down for years, for some of you are bounty hunters.

For this reason, you are spread out, not knowing that you are all going to be united. If you met each other at this time, you would probably be locked in saber combat or blasting one another's ships out of the sky. But you won't after you hear the deal that will be offered to you...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A YT-1300 Correllian transport comes out of hyperspace near the planet of Coruscant, it's owner, Galiss Noob (Baylin), having just received a call for a job on the planet. It's from a Senator who needs your skills for something, but you're not sure what. For the lack of a job and because of your utter boredom, you have decided to take the job. Something about Coruscant always dazzles you, but you are not sure what.

Your ship will be landing soon, so ready any supplies you need to take planetside...

You wake up with a loud yawn, Karto Yinno (Dexx), as your alarm goes off in your apartment room. You are especially tired after that hard training session with Master Khar yesterday. You doubt that it took him all night to clean up those diced training remotes, but you think it took him awhile anyway. Then the practice duel with him yesterday was insane...the welts from his training sabers will be there for awhile.

You open the door to your dark room, slap on some clothes, eat some breakfast, and close your apartment door, locking it behind you with a clever usage of the Force. The 8 of your apartment number, which in all is 1138, falls off of the door, but you simply kick it under the door. You'll fix it later. You walk out onto the city streets of Nar Shaddaa, and ride an air taxi a couple of levels deeper into the planet. You walk up to the door of Hessel Khar's training complex, and knock three times and then kicked it softly, as he has told you to do so he knows it is you. You wait for the door to open...

While the temperatures on Hoth are certainly colder than they are on Arnia, you don't mind the frigid climate one bit, Khantari Thon (General Kaliero). In fact, it's quite comfortable for hiding from the Republic. You would rather be on Arnia in your family's home with your relative Dak Kaliero, but Arnia is too close to the Republic for comfort. On Hoth, you are alone completely, with no one but the wampas and taun-tauns to see you. A group of bounty hunters landed on the planet a few days ago, but they shouldn't be a problem, as they are weighed down by all of their survival gear, which you have no need for. Plus, the hoard of weapons you keep hanging on the walls will bring them death swiftly...

While most of the other Dark Jedi do not know each other, you two are the exception. Reeth Qoth (General Zink) and Karkos Grimm (Bespin Bart) are indeed quite good friends, having known each other since the days of your training at the Jedi Temple. While you often look back to those times, you try only to remember the fun you had jeering at other students and defeating others in combat training. The rest is crap, and you can't believe you actually listened to those moronic Jedi who tried to teach you. Especially Reeth, who has lost most of his body to a mutilating combat with the man who you utterly hate more than the Jedi.

Reeth rarely sleeps due to the aches and pains he usually has, plus the fact that last night he had to have his mechanical right leg repaired by his droid, G2-7T. You are sitting in the makeshift home you have built in the abandoned mines of Besouine, a planet covered in plains and oceans and known for it's abandond mines. You like the peace and quite a lot, for Besouine's inhabitants are peaceful and primitive, and none of them give a damn about you being there, though they think it queer that you are made of machinery and are living in a mine. Karkos, you sit quietly in your bed, meditating and thinking about you shall do today. Being on Besouine is boring to you, you'd rather be out killing Jedi. A ship crashed near the Chii Ocean the other day, and you would like to check it out if it is still above water...

Xornon Jay (Xornon Jay), you arrive home after a LONG night of tracking down a man named Barbosa. You found him after going over most of Sernisloth, but he easily escaped from you, and you had to fight your way through a crowd of pirates to get to him. It was all in vain, and then you had a lot of X-carving to do on the backs of the dead pirates. You got away from the scene just as a police force walked in, but apparently they didn't care. The pirates had been ticking them off for weeks.

The hooker outside your door asks if you are looking for some fun, but your in no mood for her idea of fun. You politely tell her maybe later and tell her to ask your neighbor, who thinks hookers are evil and plans to kill any of them that come to his door. You hear a satisfying blaster fire and a scream as you flop down on your bed.

There is a message waiting for you on your home comlink, you hope it's not another bounty hunting job...

Let the game begin! Each of you should do actions according to the section angled towards you...

genral zink
"Hurry up with your repairs, G2, or I'll get a faster droid..." Reeth threatens as he lays back on the chair. "Put the armor plating back on the leg, and then get me something to eat." He picks up his book that he had been reading most of the night, called "101 Ways to Kill a Jedi," written by an eccentric Sith Lord during the Sith Wars. They weren't very good ways, but it was good reading.

Bespin Bart
"Just eat a sandwiche, you lazy bum," Karkos hollers as he stomps out of his room. "I don't see why you read that crap, that guy was insane. He committed suicide so he wouldn't get killed by the Jedi...or was it one of those reasons that are really lame...anyway, he sucked."

genral zink
"For your information, Lord Telerev Sr. killed a large number of Jedi during the Sith War, and came to a heroic end after using his 101 methods twice. It was his cowardly son who didn't deserve the title Lord who committed suicide." Reeth gets back to his reading as the droid nears completion of the repairs.

Captain REX
"I'm going as fast as I can sir," G2 squeaks back to you. He's heard you make those threats before, so it doesn't worry him.

Karkos, you look out the window and see a faint stream of steam and smoke, obviously from a fire that is near being extinguished. Probably from that ship that crashed in the ocean. It's probably still above water because of those razor sharp barrier reefs. Good thing, it might be interesting to see what's inside and what caused it to crash. You would find it most entertaining if a Jedi was inside...

XornonJay
X just looks at the comlink for a few seconds. If it was another job, he'd have to do some training. The nights job had gone sucked, and he was furious about it. He had slacked off in his dayly training as of late. He jumps up from his laying postion on the bed and grabs an opened bottle of liquor off the counter. He slumps into the chair by the comlink, downs the rest of the blue liquid in the bottle and plays the message.

General Kaliero
I sigh, tired of waiting. No one will care if a few hunters go missing on Hoth, it'll only be attributed to a wampa attack. I gather together my 'sabres and knives, and set out, moving towards their landing site.

Bespin Bart
"I think we should check out that crash site, don't you, Reeth? It would certainly something exciting, compared to picking more Besouine fruits and polishing our lightsabers. Well, I'm gonna check it out whether you want to or not. Everyone's probably dead, but still..."

Karkos checks his lightsaber so make sure it is functioning correctly, and then walks out the door.

Captain REX
That liquid tastes good after that long night. You pick up the comlink and turn it on. It is indeed another job. Your old pal Githit Pol, a fellow bounty hunter and businessman. He usually calls you to offer you jobs.

"I have another job for ya, X. Some guy named Hajid Thajkon. The Republic wants him dead, and the Jedi Council hasn't been able to find him. This guy's damn elusive. Wonder if he's got those special talents like yours..."

You hate it when Pol refers to your Force powers as special talents...

"Anyway, some guy tipped me off that he's on Coruscant somewhere. He's got some good bodyguards, so you might want to raid that nearby weaponry depot before you leave Sernisloth."

He's been trying to get you to do that job for weeks. It's too risky, but you like risk. His payoff is good if you want to do that job, and he specifically wants some disruptor rifles. He always pesters you to do stuff for him. Last time he wanted you to mind trick a girl into giving him some fun, but you killed the girl instead. That ended that request...

So you have the option of meeting him on Coruscant right away or raiding the weapons depot first. Either way, looks like you need to hijack a ship.

It's not hard to find these guys, Thon. After a short ride on your taun-taun, you come up a hill and see them about a 200 yards away. Even with your keen eyesight, you can't count them clearly in the flurries of snow. Seems to be about a dozen, maybe more.

Karkos, you walk 'outside' - you are still in the mines. They used to dig for important minerals and priceless gems down here, but they have all been found. The mines were abandoned due to flooding in some parts, and there is a large pool behind your house. It's quite creepy peering down into the mucky water and seeing rusted machinery and twisted skeletons floating in the water, but quite satisfying to your evil side. You continue walking as G2 is putting the finishing touches on Reeth's armor and making a sandwiche for him...

Captain REX
FallingBlue joins the game!

Terrik Dakar (FallingBlue), you wake up in the alley that you had entered the night before. Turns out that your bounty was a little faster and more dangerous than you expected. The guy went by the name Sol-leks, and had a high-priced bounty on his head. He's a lot bigger than you thought, and has a stronger and faster punch than you expected. Two swift punches sent you reeling and another sent you flying against a wall, knocking you out.

Something about that guy was odd...you thought he might have had some talent with the Force...but who cares, he's gone now.

You get up and stretch, and stomp out of the alleyway in on the lower levels. The day time is much quieter than the night time, it seems. Usually the Jedi come out to hunt you during the night, but you always evade them...or kill them...

You walk into Dex's Diner, wanting breakfast and a good drink.

"Can I help you, hun?" asks the robot waitress.

FallingBlue
"I'll have some sort of...meat..I don't care, aslong as it will fill my stomach.." Terrik muttered, thinking of what he was going to do now. He sat in his booth, twirling the spice shaker on the tip of his finger. Every waking moment he thought of how he was going to kill his next target. Lightsaber blade..that was usually his choice, his favorite. Or he could simply deny them the right to breath, another choice favorite. As he thought of the kill the waitress droid placed his plate infront of him and wheeled away. Terrik ate slowly, he didn't enjoy food, he didnt enjoy anything except the kill.

Captain REX
Killing anything in the Coco District could be dangerous. It's more civilized than the lower levels. But then again, you don't really care much. That Sol-leks guy was fast was what worried you. Seemed too fast to be a normal person...

Suddenly...you sense something...Jedi! Two Jedi!

Appears to be a Master and a Padawan...you recognize them as Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi. Quite dangerous to the Dark Jedi, especially when the two are together.

"Dex!" Obi-Wan says, as the Besilisk gives him a crushing hug.

Qui-Gon looks your way. Obviously he hasn't seen you before, or he'd be on top of you. He turns away as he greets Dex.

Quick escape or continue eating?

FallingBlue
Terrik looked down, his eyes still glaring up at the two Jedi. He hated Jedi and their peaceful, preaching, ways. Had it been anyone else, Terrik would have been at their throats by now. Placing more food in his mouth he decided to ignore them, had they known who he was, he would be dead by now. Chewing distastefully, Terrik finished the meal. Without a word, or a payment, he stepped from the diner.

General Kaliero
I grin at the foolish weaklings. Sneaking as close as is safe in the snow, I pull out a throwing knife.

I take careful aim for the one that looks like the leader, and throw the knife.

((Here's a quick sketch of one so you know what they areevil face The lower part is the grip ))

http://a.domaindlx.com/Dakaliero/throwingknife.jpg

Baylin
With landing clearance granted Galiss says to G6 (Jees) "Jees take us in nice and steady and let me know when we're about to land."
With that Galiss goes through to his equipment cupboard and checks his gear, mutters to himself "I wonder what this senator wants?" while he gets ready.

XornonJay
I smile to myself. I had always liked the risk involved in the job, just didn't like the timing in the past. Now was the time though. It was a perfect job to enhance my Force powers. And besides, everyone knew, if the person was impossible to find, I would find him. I set the bottle down on the table and call my two sabers off of the shelf in the closet. I spin the hilts in my palms, getting a small adrenilin rush. I always did when I used my sabers. I clip then to my belt, and grab my blaster, slipping it into my shoulder holster. I grab my black sleaveless cape and walk out the door. I never did like disruptor rifles, they're too clumsy. Bulky weapons always are, but if he wanted them, he'd get them. It might cost him a bit extra though. I jump on the new Flare-S swoop that I had snagged for my last job. It was a nice find. But if I was going to Coruscant, I'd nee a ship. I flipped the speeder on a sped off toward the weaponry depot, and docking bays.
(off to do HW be back to finish this in a lil while)

Captain REX
You don't think they'd kill you unless they had to, but being dragged into Jedi Central as a captive isn't exactly your idea of fun either.

"Hey, where are you going?" the droid barks at you, Terrik, as you try to leave from your meal. The human waitress, luckily, walks over to you to ask for your payment of 20 credits. She seems dimwitted enough to mind trick, though. The droid's remark gets the attention of the Jedi, though. They glance in your direction as they leave.

Your gaze follows them out the window and then you spot him...Sol-leks. The guy you were hunting last night that knocked you out too damn fast. Maybe you can get another crack at him...but first you have to do something about this hot but dimwitted babe of a waitress who won't let you leave till you pay up...

As I said, it's too dangerous to kill anyone. Especially with the Jedi right outside the door.

(Those look like they could give some nasty injuries, Dak...)

The rushing wind throws off your aim a bit, and instead of hitting the leader in the back, it blows sideways and hits one of his lackies in the back. The other bounty hunters turn to spot you in the snow, pulling out all kinds of weapons. One to your left fires a blaster rifle at you.

The depot is a BIG building, X. Unsurprisingly, there are a group of guards at the entrance. Luckily, they look tired. They only have one set of guards to watch this place, so they usually laze around and do nothing except ask what your business is. They are pretty weak-minded, but you'd better get in before they question why they let you in in the first place...

Captain REX
Celsius joins the game!

Ah, the world of Sernisdal. What a horrid place. You are glad you don't live in that dump, though the gladiator games and illegal gambling are quite entertaining. You've seen grown men cry after losing a fortune, and the arena champions fall to the smallest of foes do to unlucky circumstances. You always have fun when you come to this unhappy world.

Arthos Theese (Celsius), you are coming to this world because your ship needs it's weapons upgraded. You ran out of your favored advanced proton torpedoes during a large battle with pirates near Tatooine, and the tibanna gas supply for your powerful cannons is running low. Even your blaster pistol needs ammo. You have heard that there is a large weapons depot on Sernisdal, and you have a pretty good idea of what you plan to do.

You get landing permission, and put the Necromancer down in the appointed landing bay. You 'persuade' a docking official to guard your ship for free. You see the weaons depot a little ways off, a group of tired security guards standing at the entrance. Another man is approaching...you wonder if he has the same plan as you...

FallingBlue
Terrik smiled slimly at the waitress, waving his hand infront of her face, "You already took my payment.." he said, walking past her towards Sol-leks. Terrik still and a slim smile stretched across his face, he loved the thrill of the hunt, especially when he was hunting a formiddable opponent. His hands sat against his sides, close to his lightsabers.

Captain REX
"I already took your payment, silly me," the waitress says. The droid overhears her, and lets you pass.

Sol-leks is a big guy. He's very grizzled and his arms are very muscular, pracitcally popping the seams on his sleeves. His head is cleanshaven. He looks pretty scarred, like he's been through alot. You don't think he notices you are there as he turns and walks down a flight of stairs and into the lower levels.

FallingBlue
Terrik sprung down the stairs, following Sol-leks via the shadows. The kill on his mind again, Terrik was alert to everything. His lightsabers hissed on as he stepped close behind Sol-leks, his blades aiming for his head.

Baylin
(I assume this senator gave me some contact details/rendevouz ect...)

Celsius
*I tell my droid to stay aboard the ship and do some maintanence*

"Take a look at the hyper drive PD! I dont want any more problems with it."

*I put on my black cloak and put the large hood on so as to mask my face, and begin walking towards the weapons bay*

XornonJay
I slowly make my way up to the guards, lazyly sitting around. I make my way up to the one who seems to be the leader and start my little mission.
"Hey, I'm here to pick up a order I called in a few hours ago," I say, glaring out from under neither me hood.
"You're here to pick up an order... You can go on in." I quickly walk into the biulding, scanning the area for anyone who was a direct threat. I hear the guards in the front laugh, and relax a bit. They shouldn't give me any trouble, for now. I slowly make my way through the shadows, looking for the rifles. After a bit of searching, I find them and make my way back toward the door.

General Kaliero
I easily dodge the bolt, moving back through the snow, allowing the perpetual flurries to hide me from view. Thermal tracking shouldn't work either, as I'm cold-blooded.

Captain REX
(XJ, I would be controlling those security guards, not you.)

"Here to pick up an order..." the leader says, checking his list. He tries to look for a recent name, but then throws the thing aside. "Oh what the hell, go inside. Get your order and get out."

As you move to go inside, a rushing man in a black cloak bumps into you.

Xornon Jay and Arthos Theese, you have just bumped into each other. You recognize each other from the news, but this is the first time you've actually met. The security considers that Arthos is with you, X, and you walk into the weapon depot together.

Perhaps this would be a could time to greet eachother.

(Sorry, forgot about you, Baylin!!! My first screw up of the game! eek! )

Galiss, he told you to meet him in Monument Plaza, near the entrance. It's a long walk, but you eventually get there.

The Senator greets you with "You're late." You recognize the man as Senator Breshed of the planet Besouine. That planet is very boring to you, for nothing ever happens there. Every thing is civilized and there is relative peace, except for the fact that ships are mysteriously crashing on the planet daily, usually into the oceans where they are shredded by the razor sharp Besouine reef barriers.

Terrik, you think you have your man when the most unexpected thing happens. Your red blades are inches from his head when a dull cylinder flies to his hand. He spins with awesome reflexes and a blue lightsaber blade crashes into your own two blades, right blade first. The two sabers are knocked from your hands and he holds his lightsaber near your throat.

"What do you want, bounty hunter?"

FallingBlue
Terrik smiled, "What skill, what reflexs.." he said, Sol-leks' body suddenly flying back and hitting the wall, Terrik's lightsabers flew to his hands, blades hissing into light again. With the reflexs of a master he was ontop of the Jedi.

Captain REX
"You have some skill too, I see," Sol-leks says. Another of his strong blows knocks your lightsabers from your hands again. Damn he hits hard.

"I said, what do you want?" he repeats calmly.

Captain REX
(Sorry Dak, I messed up again! You posted before I did...)

Dak, they try to follow you, blasters blazing, hitting anything they can. The snow kicks up around you, but you can tell they don't know where you went. You can see them, they can't see you...but they will eventually. Two of them, both with repeaters, approach you position...

FallingBlue
Terrik snarled, watching his blades fly from his hands, "Are you a fool? By calling me a bounty hunter earlier you answered your own question.." Terrik replied, implying that he was after Sol-leks' bounty. He was angry now, he liked competition, but this guy hit so hard, so fast he worried this may not be a fight he can win, somehting he wasnt used to worrying about.

Captain REX
"If you are trying to get my bounty, it will not happen. You may follow me all you want, but you won't have my head." Sol-leks just stands there, waiting for your reaction. He kicks your lightsabers back to you.

FallingBlue
As the lightsabers slide towards Terrik's feet they fly up off the floor into his hands, buzzing on. Terrik curled his lip, he didn't accept failure. With a sigh of frustration the lightsabers buzzed off and Terrik re-holstered them to his side. His vicious eyes met Sol-leks' with a vigorous urge to kill.

Captain REX
His lightsaber is still on, and he stands there holding it at a good position where he can strike hard.

"You look like the kind of man who likes to kill. How about Jedi? I'm sure you like to kill them." He grins...it's a hideous grin...

FallingBlue
Terrik smiled, "No, I love to kill Jedi, to wreak upon them the pain that they brought upon me, they punished me for revenging my master, left me to train myself. Is it really such an evil thing to strip the skin from an enemy who killed the one person you trusted? I would say not.." he snarled, returning an evil, sickening, grin, "Tell me, do you like living under the pressure and rules of the Jedi Order?"

Captain REX
"I believe you have done no wrong. But it is good that you hate the Jedi. They are naive. They have no idea what power the Dark-Side can bring..." he snarls back. Lightsaber still ignited, he begins walking down the steps, his back to you. "...they should be wiped out..." Looks like he wants you to follow him, for he glances back at you. Could be a trap he's luring you into, but you are unsure...he too is a Dark Jedi, and can easily cloud his mind, making you unable to read his thoughts. You like it when you can do it to others, but not when it's done to you...

FallingBlue
Terrik followed, not worried about a possible ambush. He wondered who Sol-leks really was, what his plans were. He liked the way Sol-leks thought though, bringing down the Jedi Order, the thought made his battle scarred heart sing. As he walked down the steps he had his hands and mind completely ready to strike. He would have his mind wrapped around Sol-leks neck within seconds had the need arised.

General Kaliero
I suddenly run at them, igniting both navy blue 'sabres to block any repeater shots. As soon as I reach their position, I run between them, slashing at both at waist height.

genral zink
"Hold up, Karkos, I'm coming!" he snaps as he kicks the droid away. He takes bite or two of the sandwiche and drops it on the table. He marches slowly but surely after the Anzati, lightsaber at his belt.

Captain REX
"I was never a Jedi...I am unlike yourself..." Sol-leks murmurs as he leads you down another flight of steps, deeper and deeper into the lower levels. "I discovered my potential with the help of another..."

He spins around and swings at your legs. You realize something...he's testing you!

Thon, one of the men falls dead into the snow. The other throws himself to the side with a slash through his hip. He fires his repeater up at you while a Trandoshan approaches you with a vibro-axe...

You are soon out of the beach, Reeth and Karkos. Damn, you hate all this sand, Reeth. It gets into your joints, for your limbs are synthetic. If you didn't have G2, you'd be in bad shape.

The beach is not far off. You see the end of something sticking out of the water...looks like a ship. But the smoke you saw through your skylight is not coming from it. It is coming from a camp consisting of two people that are sitting on the edge of the beach, cooking bacon.

"Hey, you there!" they call, waving. "Can you help us?"

FallingBlue
Without a thought Terrik's body launchs into the air, Sol-leks's blade missing him by a mile. As Terrik comes down he kicks Sol-leks to the ground, drawing his lightsabers, spinning them around him with style and skill, ending in a battle stance.

General Kaliero
I reflect the human's repeater shots right back at his chest, at the same time turning and throwing my other saber horizontally at the Trandoshan.

(If I have enough Force ability to control the throw, I do that.)

Captain REX
His blade instead cuts throug the stairwell, effectively severing it. With a use of the Force, he sends the rusted thing clattering down into the pits of the lower levels. Your kick doesn't send him down, either. He doesn't even seem phased. He slashes vertically downwards, towards you head.

Captain REX
The bolts hit the man in the chest, ending his life. The Trandoshan is split in half, the severed axehead landing in his leg.

Three men surround you with flechette launchers, like in Jedi Outcast. They open fire as you are calling back your lightsaber.

FallingBlue
Terrik brought his right blade up in defence of Sol-leks' vertical slash, swinging his left blade towards his stomach.

Captain REX
His blow is powerful and your right blade is forced downwards, blocking your own left lightsaber. He then punches you squarely on the nose, sending you rolling down the stairs a little ways. He follows slowly, stomping down the steps.

General Kaliero
((Just a question: Why flechettes? They were somewhat useless in the game...))

(how close are the men to me? Within 'sabre range?)

FallingBlue
As he rolls he propells his body up into the air, landing on his feet. His blades are outstretched in a defenzive stance.

Captain REX
Out of saber range. The flechette launcher outside of Jedi Outcast are much more deadly...

They are about to pull the triggers...

Sol-leks brings out a pistol and fires it at you repeatedly, but then aims for your feet...the stairs are quite rusty you know...

FallingBlue
Terrik deflects the bolts towards Sol-leks' feet, springing from his position towards Sol-leks, sabers ready.

General Kaliero
I pull my thrown 'sabre back through one of the men, throwing my held 'sabre at another. At the same time, I jump straight up, catching the pulled 'sabre in mid-air and coming down on the third man with a vertical strike.

((And THAT is why I am a 'sabre master... evil face ))

Baylin
Prior to leaving the his ship (recently named the Nema'ary Talon) Galiss has it fully prept for take off.

Reaching out with the force Galiss squeezes the senators throat a little bit "I'm not as late as you will be senator if you're not careful!" Releasing Breshed he continues with a wry smile "Now what can I help you with?"

Captain REX
Sol-leks jumps as the rusted steps beneath him shatter. He lands behind you and swings at your midsection.

You narrowly avoid the shots from the third man and split him in half cleanly. The other two men fall dead from your thrown sabers. Three more men with blaster rifles and repeaters approach, taking cover behind crates of supplies. A man with a disruptor rifle tries to snipe you from the top of the ship.

(I'll type up your thing later, Baylin, I need to be going soon.)

FallingBlue
Terrik ducks, swinging his foot behind him at Sol-leks' feet, brining his right saber up vertically.

Captain REX
You can tell that kicks will do nothing to Sol-leks. He barely flinches as your kick connects with his right shin, and his lightsaber clashes with your right one. He forces you down to the ground.

"You are good, but no match for my strength," he mutters, and he lifts up his lightsaber. "Still, it is not uncommon for people to be bested in a contest of strength against me."

"I need you to track down a man named Hajid Thajkon. He owes me a lot of money or some services of his own," Senator Breshed tells you smuggly. "I know you can do it, you've done such things before. All that Force nonsense...I wish the Jedi were this helpful. They go by all their rules and guidlines, while you get the job done and get a fairly good payday as well." He chuckles to himself.

"I wanted to meet you here because I believe that one of his cronies are here in the Plaza. Goes by the name Tyr Xeen..."

He shows you a hologram of a Kel Dor in a green jumpsuit with a very twisted looking facemask. Positively evil looking to your eye, Galiss.

"I'm sure you'll track him down. Kel Dor on Coruscant aren't very common. It doesn't seem like Tyr is good with a lightsaber, for he has a synthetic arm. He lost the real one in a duel with a Jedi. I suppose you had a good flight?"

XornonJay
As soon as I'm out of ear shot of the guards, I stop and look over at Arthos. I'd seen his face all over the news before. I stick my hand out for a hand shake. "Hello there, I'm Xornon Jay," I say cooly, showing he doesn't intimidate me in the least., but I do carefully grip my boot blade with a Force hold, ready to call it to my hand at any sign of danger. Never hurt to be catious.

FallingBlue
Terrik's mind was going mad. He wanted to murder this man, but couldnt, wanted to best him, but had no chance. Terrik lifted himself up, turning off his lightsabers. He didn't know or care if the test was over, but he wasn't going to fight the unbeatable anymore. "What do you want with me..?" he asked, glaring at Sol-leks

Captain REX
Arthos will return the hello as soon as Celsius gets in here. Needless to say, some people are looking at you like you're from another dimension or something. Of course, you are wanted men.

The person at the front desk asks why you are here.

"I've been testing you, no doubt," Sol-leks replies. "To see if you are fit enough for what my master has in mind for you. You seem to be a good duelist. I'm just better."

XornonJay
I look over at the "reseptionist" (if thats what u want to call someone at the desk of a weapon depot) and calmly speak. "We're here to pick up a shipment of Disruptor rifles, and... dammit, I forgot what else we're here for." I wait for Arthos to finish the statement, trying to keep the mind trick going.

Dexx
ok...i should start with my part.
KArto paciently waits for his master to open the door.

Celsius
*I decide not to shake his hand, but acnowlege his greeting wit a nod.*

"Arthos Theese"

*I Keep a close eye on his utility belt to make sure he doesnt try anything*

* I look at the receptionist and focus my mind trick power*

"I need to buy Missiles for my ship, and blaster ammo. I'm in a hurry."

FallingBlue
"Yah..I guess.." Terrik mumbled under his breath, standing impatiently, "Tell me, what does your master want from me..?" he asked, his voice flat.

XornonJay
"Oh, right, the missles." I wait for the respetionist, hoping I don't have to go on a killing spree, But of course, thats always fun.
(just out of curiosity, do i know he's a dark jedi. Or any of you for that matter.)

Captain REX
He's a little strong minded to be mind tricked.

"I don't care if you are in a hurry, so is everyone else. They don't usually wanna get caught with those illegal disruptors rifles. The price for missiles and blaster ammo are 3000 credits, bub, so pay up or get out. And what's your name? If you're here to pick up an order, I need your name."

Mind Tricks won't effect this guy much, especially coming from two Hitmen, who aren't that strong in using the Force. Their strong pionts are blazing guns.

Karto, your wait is not long. Hessel opens the door and leads you in.

"Hello my apprentice, I trust you slept well? I hope so, because your up for another round with me and the training sabers."

You walk into the round dueling room after passing through the armory. He clothes you in training gear, a blast helmet, and gives you two green bladed training sabers, which are basically undetailed cylinders. On/off button, belt clip, and a covering. That's it.

"Are you ready?" he asks from under his own blast helmet. He ignites two blue training sabers, though his normal lightsabers are green like your own.

"He's got a plan to take down the Jedi, by banding together some of the Dark Jedi he sees fit. I needed a little fun, so I tested you myself. He's got a bigger test in store, but I'm not sure what."

"Are you interested at all? I'm sure the downfall of the Jedi sounds like something you desire..."

FallingBlue
Terrik nodded slightly, "The downfall of the Jedi.." he said blankly with smile on his face. "I'm in...aslong as I get to kill.." he said

XornonJay
Not sure on how to react, I slowly let my right hand dift up to my blaster under my arm, keeping it saftly hidden under my black cloak. I try a fake name, just to see if it flies. "Drake, Drake Hoden."

General Kaliero
I deem the disruptor as the most dangerous, and fling two 'sabres at him in twin arcs, (a bit heart shaped: Me>evil face <3<- They connect with the sniper there )

Then I ignite a double-bladed 'sabre, spinning to deflect as many shots as possible fired on me.

Captain REX
"Kill? You will kill many. Nothing can be achieved if there is no deaths involved. You must fight fire with fire, as my master usually says."

"You shall come with me then." Sol-leks begins walking, leadings you lower into the planet. You are on edge, for he just did this a few minutes ago and then he attacked you.

"Drake Hoden...not here," the receptionist looks blankly at you. He glances to the three security guards standing nearby, each armed with high-powered rifles, set for stun.

As your lightsabers cut the man to ribbons, the others open fire. You spin out your double-bladed saber just in time, but you are forced to take some cover. Because you have switched tasks, you lose your grip on your lightsabers that you threw. They fall into the snow behind the ship.

A shout goes up. "It's him! It's Khantari Thon! We've found him!" More men pour out of the ship. You are now facing a dozen and a half bounty hunters.

Two more snipers crawl on top of the ship, one with a disruptor and the other with a projectile rifle.

FallingBlue
Terrik's mind stood alert, watching Sol-leks very carefuly for any asertive actions. As he walked he thought of the Jedi he would slaughter and a smile spread across his face. Death was such a beautiful thing.

Captain REX
He continues to lead you downwards and downwards. The structures become older and rustier and filthier, and the air becomes warmer and dustier. You cough a few times as you enter a small, dirty room.

"Welcome to my pad..."

General Kaliero
((You really like me, don't you? ))

"Karasehk!" I curse in my native language. The hunters are getting too numerous...

I quickly run straight to the ship, deflecting shots and cutting down any opposition that attempts to stop me.

I want to retrieve my two 'sabres, as those are my favorites... plus being right under the ship will cover me from those damned snipers.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/sweatdrop.gif

FallingBlue
"Wow, beautiful shithole you have here.." Terrik said sarcasticly, looking about the room. The air got to him donw here and he coughed lightly in disgust. Weakness...coughing was a weakness, he hated weakness..

Baylin
"Ok senator, that wont be a problem!" He thinks for a moment "I want 5000 now, for expenses you understand, and 15,000 on completion!" Galiss takes the holo image of Tyr. "Now what do you want me to do with this... er Hajid when I've got him?"

When paid Galiss purchases a Crozo 3-Mal Comlink and a Culcanis Tagger with 10 spare darts. Using his talents Galiss procurs them at a considerable discount - 300 credits.

He then proceeds round the bars and cafes looking for the Kel Dor...

Captain REX
( laughing out loud )

Diving under the ship is a good idea, as the snipers lose track of you. The others have to get down on their stomaches to shoot at you, but only a few are doing so because they aren't dressed for laying down in the snow.

That's when you notice the ship's turrets. There are two on the underside near you. They aren't using them, but maybe you can.

"I don't come here often. My master lost his last base due to pirates, so we've set up here..." Sol-leks tells you as he concentrates on a keycode entry device. He punches a few buttons and a wall slides back. He motions that you should go first. It's dark down there...

Hmm...there aren't any bars or cafes in Monument Plaza. It's a vast open space with metallic floors and large bronzium statues of past Supreme Chancellors, famous soldiers, and 'heroic' Jedi.

"Just bring him to me," the Senator says simply, handing over the 5000 credits. "If you can, that is."

Bespin Bart
"What do you want?" Karkos hollers, walking over to them across the sandy beach. He keeps his lightsaber at the ready.

Celsius
*Arthos removes a small leather pouh from is robes*
*He takes out the money and places it on the desk in front of the receptioninst*

"When I say I'm in a huryy, I MEAN I'm in a hurry"

*Noticing the intention of his fellow dark jedi he makes a small gesture with his hand*

"Don't. It would be a waste of time. Save your strength."

Dexx
"i am ready, master" says Karto

Baylin
Galiss reaches out with the force trying to sense for any particular direction in which to start looking. He asks the street vendors and beggers if they have seen the person in the holo image, afterall being quite a unique looking person somebody is bound to remember him, especially with the help of a small bribe...

Captain REX
Karkos, it's a woman and a protocol droid. The women is incredibly beautful, but your senses are telling you she is not very smart or lucky. The lucky part matters mostly to you, for you are indeed an Anzati, and you suck the luck out of people.

"Our ship crashed and we need transportation. Give us your ship or I'll kill you," she shouts at you.

The droid stands up and you can see that it's no ordinary protocol droid. His right arm is a minigun, and he's got a 2-barrel shotgun slung over his back. He aims the minigun at you, and waits for your answer.

The receptionist puts your money back in your bag and gives it to you.

"If you are not on the list of orders, you are not getting any weapons."

He nods to the three security people, who approach you with rifles set for stun.

"Good, Karto. Then we shall begin..." he replies, and put's the face shield on his blast helmet down.

You are standing on opposite sides of a small circular arena, designed to help you with close combat. You call it the Pit, for there are spectator seats above. It used to be a gladiatorial arena before it went broke and shut down.

He charges at you, swinging the sabers like blurs and trying to confuse you. He then makes a vertical slash with the right saber, followed up by a horizontal slash by the left saber.

Very few people have seen him. They point you in the direction of the northwest corner of the Plaza, where there are a set of stairs leading downwards into the lower levels. You can sense something down there, but it is very dim. The Dark-Side can cloud everything, including other Dark Jedi...

FallingBlue
Terrik moved down into the dark slowly, sensing his surroundings with the force. He didn't like where this was heading, it didn't seem right, even for the lair of a Dark Jedi. He continued along his path a bit faster, gaining his dark vision.

Captain REX
Your eyes adapt to your light, but all you can see is a dark corridor that leads downwards a little ways at a small slant. It leads into a dark room, but then a fire leaps to life in the far side of the room. There are four chairs and a sofa in front of the fire.

"Welcome, Terrik," calls a raspy yet powerful voice from the chairs. All the chairs have their backs to you and you cannot see who it is.

XornonJay
I call my blade to hand, chucking it at the respetionist, and pull out my blaster, firing three shots at each guards head.

FallingBlue
Terrik strained his eyes against the light, trying to focus on the voice. He frowned, "Who's there..? I don't like games.." he grumbled.

Captain REX
It seems a blur to anyone in the room. The results of your fast thinking are three very dead guards with their heads blown open like melons and a very stunned receptionist. The blade hit his jugular vein, and he falls over dead as blood flows freely from the gaping wound as you call your blade back to you. Then you notice the holocam and newly sounded alarm.

The security guards from the entrance rush in, rifles ready to fire. The first few shots alert you to the fact that they are shooting to kill. The doors to your right and left lead into the warehouse where all the guns are...you think...

"Come in, my friend," calls the voice as the door behind you slams closed. Sol-leks has left, to where you don't know. "I assure you that it is not my intent to play games...you just need to step into the light."

General Kaliero
What, are you saying the turrets can be activated from the outside? Or must I use the Force?

FallingBlue
Terrik watched the room cautiously, stepping into the light, looking at the chairs with skeptical eyes.

Captain REX
Well, common sense tells you that the controls for the turrets are inside...

Sitting in one of the chairs is a man clothed entirely in black. His garb is that of a Jedi, but black. His hair is graying, and is pulled back into a ponytail. He has a sharp goatee on his chin, and his eyebrows are very sharp and perfect. The most remarkable thing about this being is that his eyes are a luminescent blue. He has no discernable pupils, instead replaced by a glowing blue.

"Welcome again, Terrik. I have heard much of you."

General Kaliero
Ah. Thought so. So is the ship's hatch open?

Captain REX
Yes indeed. The bounty hunters are too frightened to remember to close the door. Even so, there are still more inside.

General Kaliero
Stupid of them.

I quickly edge my way inside, closing the hatch and locking it as I do. I head to the cockpit, killing any hunters that get in my way.

XornonJay
I back peddle as fast as possible toward the left door, pulling out my saber to block the on coming onslaught of blaster fire.

Captain REX
You are nearly blown to pieces as you do so, but manage to slip inside. You slam the door as dozens of rounds are emptied at you. The bolts and bullets ricochet off the door or shatter into it. The hunters within are struck dumb by such speed and deadliness, and all of them fall dead before they can take action.

While you are good with weapons, you are a bit clumsy with a lightsaber. Nevertheless, you are still very good and strike down two men with reflected bolts. You close the door behind you, leaving Arthos to deal with the rest of them.

The weapons warehouse is huge from the outside, but it looks even bigger from in here. Crates upon crates of guns and ammo and explosives...and lots of it! You are in heaven, being a Hitman. You go hunting for the gun that Pol requested when three security men open fire on you.

While you're here, might as well grab some guns...

Celsius
*Because I am standind a few meters away I manage to slip behind some Cabinets in order to keep my presense unknown*

General Kaliero
Are the turrets like those on the Falcon, or are they activated from the cockpit?

Captain REX
They can still see you slip behind there, and open fire. You dive back out into the open as the cabinets are riddled with bolts.

Activated from the cockpit, it seems. There is a targeting scope on the dashboard of the co-pilot's seat, and you can access the front-most one from there. A click of a button can change to the tailgun.

General Kaliero
I activate the systems, target some hunters in front, and blast away with deadly accuracy.

Captain REX
You blow away a majority of the bounty hunters, leaving only 6 left. You hit a crate and it explodes.

General Kaliero
((I assume the others are behind the ship?))

I switch to the tail gun and blow away all I see.

XornonJay
I quickly take aim and fire and the three guards. I find a hip holster , and a gun to go in it (BlasTech DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol AKA: Han Solo's gun) and strap it on, then go looking for the disruptors before any mroe guards show up.

Captain REX
You clip two, but the others hide behind crates.

FallingBlue
Terrik looked into the man's blue eyes with caution, "You have heard of my work..? Few besides Jedi pay much attention to my activities..I like it that way..." he muttered in reply. He wasn't sure to trust these people, he trusted no one, but these..Dark Jedi, were close to the bottom of his list..

Baylin
Galiss proceeds to the north west corner. Masking his force ability and acting as though he were just another normal citizen he goes down the stairs...

XornonJay
I dive behind a crate, staying out of sight. This was more fun than i had hoped. I look across the large room and see a crate marked thermal detonators. I smile at to myself, and pull my newly found blaster out to join my other. Taking a deep brethe, I jump up from behind the crate, firing at the guards behind the crate while sprinting to other other side.

Celsius
*I Activate one saber and with my other hand I get out my Blaster*

"What chance do you think you stand against a master in the jedi art!?"

*Kosta gives his attackers a moment to reconsider*

Dexx
Karto tries to drive the blades away from his body with his own weapons. He spreads his blades and then tries to dive for his master's body with them.

General Kaliero
So there's four, now?

Easy. evil face

I exit the ship, igniting my two blue 'sabres.

Captain REX
"Have I heard of your work? I am very impressed with it. You killed a few Jedi on Alsidal and destroyed a military base! Ingenious! I see you as a man who is fit for my offer."

As you walk down the stairway, it begins to buckle violently, twisting and turning as if made of rubber. The Force is at work here, but you are preoccupied with the breaking stairway to target who is using the Force.

Like a scene out of the Matrix, you leap sideways while firing off your blasters. Two guards go down, and you roll to the crate of thermal detonators. As a reminder, thermal detonators are not mere grenades, but highly dangerous explosives capable of tearing down buildings. Jedi Outcast toned them down, I don't know why.

They do not flinch and open fire on you again, Arthos. And you are no Jedi Master, Arthos. Being a Hitman, your emphasis is guns. And, as a reminder, you are here to refill the ammo of your blaster, or get a new blaster. Joining Xornon in the raid would be a bright idea, especially because there is safety in numbers...

Hessel throws himself backwards. He then springs at you with great skill and speed, and you do not have time to block. The training sabers score your right arm with welts. Hessel goes in for another attack, but suddenly the comlink rings in the doorway of the arena.

"Who would have our number?" Hessel asks out loud. "Would you answer that for me, Karto?"

You emerge from the ship, and you are immediately fired upon. These guys only have blaster rifles though, and you manage to deflect many of the red and green shots. The amount of shots is what drives you back inside.

General Kaliero
I curse again, then run back to the cockpit and activate the ship. Hovering a few feet off the ground, I move into a better position and fire upon the leftover men.

Captain REX
They are obliterated, blown to pieces by the ship's hulking artillery. You land the ship next to your igloo-type dwelling and turn in for some sleep.

As you toss and turn, a vision comes to you. A man with piercing blue eyes is marching about swinging his lightsaber through Jedi as if it were a knife through butter. Another man with a lightsaber is knocking two lightsabers from another beings hands. A Duros is grabbing on for dear life as a stairway buckles...

And then it comes to you. You must go to Coruscant. You don't know why, but your instincts tell it to do it. But how to get there?

FallingBlue
"Appreciate it.." Terrik mumbled, "So tell me, what is it exactly that you want me to do..?" he looked about the room with his eyes, not moving his head. He didnt like how dark and eerie this place was.

Captain REX
"I want you to join me in a plan to overthrow the Republic and bring the Sith Empire of old into this millenia. The Sith were the only warriors who could successfully take down the Jedi, though they themselves were beaten. But, if I can persuade enough people, my plan will work."

FallingBlue
Terrik paused for a moment, running the possibilities through his head. The conclusion came to his usual decision, "Whats in it for me..?" he asked calmly

Baylin
(So much for the subterfuge approach) Using the force to steady him Galiss skillfully jumps off the stairs being fully prepared to fight when he lands...

Captain REX
"Power beyond your wildest dreams and your weight in gold is all I can offer," the man says with a grin. "But you must be patient. Such things can only be obtained through rigorous battles and further training."

FallingBlue
'Power..' Terrik thought, a sly smile spreading across his face. Power was all he wanted, all he needed in this universe, nothing else mattered. He would gain power and he would kill Sol-leks, yes, that would be grand, kill the first to best him, "I'm in...."

General Kaliero
I pack up what few things I have into the ship I just stole. Then I set the coordinates for Coruscant and leave Hoth.

Captain REX
"Good," he says with a wide grin. He stands up, about your height. You can now see that under the blackened Jedi robes he is wearing Orbalisk armor. Orbalisk armor was a thick and black armor that the Sith warriors wore around the time of the Sith War. What a find! you think to yourself. Orbalisk armor is rare nowdays.

"Oh, and you probably won't kill Sol-leks, he'll make sure of that." You hate it when people read your mind.

(Remember, you DO have your own ship, Dak. But, in any case...)

Your ship leaves the ground and rises away from your igloo-like dwelling. It'll be there when you get back, but probably raided or have somebody or something living in it. The planet Hoth shrinks quickly, and then you jump into hyperspace. It will take awhile, for you are jumping from the Outer Rim to the Core Worlds.

You doze off again, and more visions come to you. The man with blue eyes is grinning evilly, and a man with two lightsabers is following him from a dark and room. The Duros from your earlier vision is leaping high into the air. The man with the blue eyes keeps coming back again and again and again. You have a feeling that you must find him.

Bespin Bart
Karkos ignites his lightsaber, ready to deflect any shots. "For one thing, you cannot kill us. Another thing, our ship is the only way we can get off this planet. I see no reason to give it to you. Now call of the droid or he'll become scrap metal."

genral zink
Reeth mimicks his friend's action and also ignites his lightsaber. The purple blade hums rigidly.

General Kaliero
(I stole their ship because it's likely to be better-fueled and better-rationed)

I wake, angry with myself for letting such a thing as a dream bother me. Having nothing else to do, I practice all the 'sabre forms I know.

Captain REX
It goes to Form VII with one saber, and then those seven forms with two lightsabers, and those seven forms with a double-edged lightsaber, and so on and so forth with your bizarre lightsaber capabilities.

The ship's computer alerts you that you are approaching Coruscant.

Also, as a reminder, since you left your ship on Hoth, I'll assume you have a ship caller so that you can contact your ship and have it reach you at any time. It might take awhile, but having a ship is better than not having one.

General Kaliero
Of course.

I deactivate my 'sabres, and return to the cockpit, waiting for access permission.

Bespin Bart
(Uh...Rex? You forgot about me and Zink...)

Celsius
'Very well!" *Shouts Arthos* *Deflecting with one saber, he aims his blasts at the guards heads and fires his blaster*

Captain REX
Hello, Earth to Celsius, your blaster is empty, remember?

You manage to deflect a few shots back, taking one man down. You are forced to slowly back up as they get closer...

To your surprise, Karkos, the girl pulls out her own lightsaber, with a red blade.

"If that's how you want to play, fine. You seem to be Dark Jedi, no?"

Access is granted, and you land on Coruscant quickly. You walk out of your ship, and you immediately you feel a sense of something very close. Something dangerous. You also sense somebody who needs help. Not like you to want to help somebody, but the Fore is insisting.

General Kaliero
I follow the Force's urgings, fingering my 'sabres under my cloak.

Celsius
(It wasnt completely out was it? I just needed some more ammo blink Whatever)

*remembers that blaster is empty*

*activates second saber*

*Runs Straight at guards in Zig Zag moption while deflecting shots*

FallingBlue
Terrik glared at the man, irritated with his mind being read, '**** you, hear that old man?' he thought, smirking at him. "Care to give me a name, old man?"

Baylin
(Hello....?)

genral zink
"Well, do we look like Jedi?" Reeth replies.

Captain REX
Announcment, I will be marking your update with your initials now, at the request of Baylin. It's a good idea, less confusing...

(B & GK)

Your leap is perfect and you drop down to a lower stairway. The stairway above stops twisting. Whoever caused that must have been able to see you, for you had been masking yourself pretty well.

And that's when you bump into Thon. You two spring out your lightsabers in an instant, but something tells you that the other does not want a fight with you. Thon, following the Force lead you down into the lower levels, and you think this is the Duros from your visions...

(C)

You spin at them, deflecting man of the shots. One of your blades catches a man's blaster, and he is disarmed. He falls back as the others continue pouring on heavily with the blaster fire.

(FB)

"Swearing is filthy," he mutters. "And have I not given you my name? I am Hajid Thajkon, ex-Jedi Master and currently a Dark Jedi myself." He reaches out to shake your hand. Whether you shake his hand or not is up to you.

(GZ & BB)

"No, you do not," she says simply. She motions for the droid to back down, and it lowers it's minigun. "So can I get a ride to Coruscant? I guess I could bargain something with you."

Dexx
"certainly master" says Karto hurrying to the phone.
"who is this?" he asks

Captain REX
(D)

"Hello Karto," says a raspy voice. "I have a bargain for you and your master. Head to the Hyperspace Nova Cafe and ask for Sol-leks, and I will speak with you."

"Tell Hessel I said hello," he finishes, and hangs up.

"Who was it, Karto, and what did they want?" Hessel asks you, turning off his training lightsabers.

Celsius
*I run Further in and start to attack them directly with one saber, I throw the other to circle arund me so as to slice down anything that stands in its way*

Captain REX
That sounds like something a Duelist or a Warrior would do best, but you can do it as well. You slice down all of the men with a few swings and twirls, especially with that lightsaber spinning around you. Now you can join Xornon in the raid, since you don't have anybody that is going to attack you from behind.

genral zink
"Like what? We've got a huge amount of wealth in stolen credits, so we don't need any money. I, at least, have a good grip on the Force, so you can't offer me power that I have already obtained. Don't really see what else you could give us."

Bespin Bart
"And I am content with my money and skills as well," Karkos adds to his Zabrak buddy's reply. "Plus, I don't think you could offer us power anyway. A Dark Jedi who is stupid enough to crash her ship into the ocean of the boringest planet in the universe must be less skilled than I."

Celsius
*Kosta makes his way to the stock room* When he walks in he skans for.........ahhh there t is. "Standard issue Westar 34 AMMO" I Kick off the lid, get out a sack and start filling it*

Captain REX
(C)

You load a majority of the box into the sack before you are spotted by the men who were firing at Xornon Jay, who is currently hiding behind a box marked thermal detonators.

(GZ & BB)

"Well, if I cannot persuade you with power or money, how about the fall of the Jedi Order?" she asks confidently. What an offer!

Bespin Bart
"That is a pretty large offer, young one," Karkos says. He starts coughing to hide his laughing. Then he continues. "Are you sure you can really do that?"

Celsius
"Ahhhh Shit!"

*I quickly load both my blasters and aim at the heads of the men*

"Dont even think about it."

genral zink
Reeth laughs out loud and openly, displaying that he clearly thinks that the girl is way in over her head.

"Large offer indeed. Not even I can cause that to happen."

Captain REX
(GZ & BB)

"You do not believe me? My father believes that it can happen with the right people and good planning," the girl says. She's a blonde by the way...

(C)

Could take awhile to load a blaster with gas, Arthos. You dive behind a crate with your sack of gas tanks and load the tibanna gas into your blaster. Now you are armed with your blaster and any other guns you might want to pick up while you are in the room.

You drop your sack and leap out of hiding. They didn't expect to have a gun pulled on them by a raider when Xornon stormed in, but you have less element of surprise that you would like. They open fire.

Celsius
*I dive sideways and shoot straight at their groins.*

(That'll learn em stick out tongue )

Baylin
Galiss carefully lowers his guard a little and quickly looks around and then back at Thon "You're not my enemy... but if you dont mind, who are you?"

Captain REX
(C & XJ)

They fall wounded from extreme pain, or shock. The remaining guards take cover, not wanting their balls blown off.

(B & GK)

You'll have to wait until GK is on.

FallingBlue
Terrik outstretched his hand, taking Hajid's firmly, "When do I begin?"

Captain REX
(FB)

"Very soon. First, I must wait for the others to arrive. My other two apprentices, Tyr and Terran, must get here with whoever they managed to recruit as well," Hajid Thajkon states.

Dexx
karto fills his master in with the odd call.
"what do we do, master?"

Captain REX
(D)

"Curious, most curious. It seems that someone would like to meet with us. I suppose we should see what is up, and go to the Hyperspace Nova Cafe. It's owned by a Siniteen, very smart species. But Sol-leks...the name is familiar. Must be a very old acquiantance of mine.

"We shall go to the Cafe. Take off the saftey gear, grab your lightsabers, and we'll be off."

FallingBlue
Terrik nodded at Hajid, then turned slightly to look around, "ANything I can do while I wait.." he asked cooly

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>