I'm off to work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
well im off to deal with all the idiots and lowlifes who frequent blockbuster video to complain about their 4 dollar late fee. wish me luck, ill be back at midnight.

yerssot
brake their leg wink

Corran
luck. I'll wear my lucky aftershave for you. wink

LanceWindu
Bring me back a copy of LOTR TTT.

Tex
My local Blockbuster employees are in need of a good tounge lashing!mad

Those idiots forgot to remove the yellow security plastic thing out of the DVD I rented, so I get home, realise the drastic situation, refuse to waste my time driving back! It took me an hour to break through that crap, had to use 2 pens a nail cutter, and tweezers!

But I finally got it!smokin'

badkittykitty
wow,I hope that was the best dvd you ever watched,sheesh!

LanceWindu
I'd just break the case and tell them what happened.

Tex
Cheapo Blockbuster would probably make me pay for a new case!

LanceWindu
Even though it's their own faults.

BackFire349
yeah tex, that happens alot with the newer employees, they forget to unlock the case, i usually catch them and remind them right before they give it out too the customer. and no, we wouldnt make you pay for the case, alot of people that happen to end up breaking the case, we dont care at all. anyways, of course, teh first customer i encountered today raised hell because he had a 4 dollar late fee, he got extremely pissed and wanted the number to the president of blockbuster, i dont have that number so i gave him the number to our district leader, then he said he didnt like my attitude and wanted my name, so i gave him my name and the number to my district leader and told him to have a nice day. i love when customers think that them complaining has some kind of bearing on our jobs.

Fire
hehe, nice job BF

Tex
President of Blockbusterlaughing out loud

You know Bb main headquarters are here in Dallas. They have a big skyscraper downtown with a blockbuster store in the lobby, I used to go to school across the street, so I was in there all the time, fanciest blockbuster store I've ever seenraver

LanceWindu
Cool.

happy kine
the best was when i worked in my friends aunts chinese food restaurant.. when someone complained we got to tell them to f-off.... my fav was once this lady called and complained tha tshe got the wrong food... i told her to come back and we'll replace it for free.... well she wanted us to go to her location and deliver it, well we didn't deliver so she got mad and threatened to never come back again, so i told her we don't need bitchy customers and i told her she cannot come into the restaurant... this infuriated her so i hung up.... she called back and wanted to speak to the manager... i said she doesn't speak english... she started to complain about that so i hung up again... you know its ok to complain but at least be tactful. no one wants to respond to anger. if that lady would have show up with that attitude i would have thrown egg drop soup on her.

LanceWindu
No, pour sticky Sweet and Sour Pork on her head.

Like Mr. Wong on South Park.

Baylin
One thing I like about my job working in the health service (UK) we operate a zero tolerance policy so if someone gets shi**y we just call the police and they usually get arrested!!! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.